3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

giphy.gif

18) eighteen - is this sort a new forum game? [laughs]
19) good idea exharan, but how many times did we all post things like this n multiple others in these years?
20) think about it - btw, life is short, enjoy life n the moment and hey, the secret of happiness
21) is to count your blessings while others are just adding up their troubles
22) see u ingame at a other day again maybe n if, only for a party cause
23) sexually, flesh n love wise || we both have more as neva ever

24) truly expected n thought: outside at the fresh air 
25) take care u all, hugs... we'll be back ingame
26) maybe... maybe not 

giphy.gif

18) eighteen - is this sort a new forum game? [laughs]

19) good idea exharan, but how many times did we all post things like this n multiple others in these years?

20) think about it - btw, life is short, enjoy life n the moment and hey, the secret of happiness

21) is to count your blessings while others are just adding up their troubles

22) see u ingame at a other day again maybe n if, only for a party cause

23) sexually, flesh n love wise || we both have more as neva ever

24) truly expected n thought: outside at the fresh air 

25) take care u all, hugs... we'll be back ingame

26) maybe... maybe not 

27) not my idea.

26) just your imagination.

27) not my idea.

26) just your imagination.

• 28) sure, ex?
  • 29) really sure, ex?
  • 30) i know. exharan - kiddn ofc, wat da fuk else^^
  • 31) well, in this post i am joking, ex!
  • 32) in post #1618 i was dead serious  :D
  • 33) though imagination mhmmmm hmmmmm can be a nice thing too
  • 34) hashtag #divesout again after a 
  • 35) ps:
  • 36) might be not ingame at 3dx, but will still be paying my yearly subscription, to support SGD aka sexgamedevil n this great game n u guyz
  • 37) and ofc to keep my avis up n alive
  • 38) gosh, i like tihs new "forum game" (laughs)
  • 39) cyas folks... never say never or a goodbye... until we maybe... see ingame one day again (if u see no lifesign of me, im simply died)
  • 40) but forum wise: im watchn ya n all ur "asses" here, more or less, u bet - from all ova the entire mtf**** planet||youll se hehee

watching-you-gif-4.gif

Edited by chaostika

exharan i see that u can be top contestant for miss 3dx sumer 2018 :) what u say ^^

I would like to say "with pleasure", but unfortunately I don`t play today. I don`t know when I will renew my "submissive" subscription. I don`t think this summer. Wish you to run this event perfectly smoothly and without troubles.

I wish to all participants all the best and get a star of the contest. May the luck to be with the best.

I would like to say "with pleasure", but unfortunately I don`t play today. I don`t know when I will renew my "submissive" subscription. I don`t think this summer. Wish you to run this event perfectly smoothly and without troubles.

I wish to all participants all the best and get a star of the contest. May the luck to be with the best.

ty:)

Either way they would complain. They are complaining it was delayed but 100 bucks says if it wasnt, they would be going nuts about the bugs.

They also complain the devs dont tell them things and then complain when they do tell them things

We pay for a service that claimed to deliver updates and do not. We are totally right to complain. At a certain point, there's just a little thing called respect for customer. This is not some kind of free beta game, this is a paid service, and its quality is very low right now.

3 DX Update schedules coincide with Unity Store Bargain Bin Clearance Sale Events. Eets like Crissmiss, so get excited and leave out sumthin scrum fo Gizz when he slides down ya Chimm, maybeh old Noogles or sum Edible Rubbers :P

"Ho ho ho ho!  Aah gots tha Updates ah gots tha Updates" Poor lil Gizz  :D  :lol:

giphy.gif

What I would really like is to stop CRASHING and hear my Music on the Radio when I am in a room. Is that too much to ask? Geeze its been bad since v 374 for me. 375 is no better and its not my computer. I run a gaming computer. I have a good internet connection and great video card and such. but the server for 3DX keeps crashing me and booting me. Not me alone either. its happening to others as well.