3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Where does it say a steady stream of updates? I've never seen it. You can expect it all you want but in reality they don't have to give us anything at all. It's their game we CHOOSE TO PAY AND PLAY. Don't like what you get, don't renew your subscription, it's that simple. We can demand all we want and they can close the game down tomorrow even if you just paid for a year at $92+ USD. It's their choice to with as they please.

If you've just come to realize that about the devs, wait a couple more years and it'll be the same, it hasn't changed much since 2015 and I don't see it changing that much in the future.

The promo video on the website says "steady stream of updates".

And if they did close the game down they would have to legally refund many accounts.

The promo video on the website says "steady stream of updates".

And if they did close the game down they would have to legally refund many accounts.

The promo video is outdated if you look at it.  They don't even have those rooms anymore.

They wouldn't have to, you'd have to find the legal way to go after them for it. 

http://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

No where does it state they have to give us anything including a refund there is no law that states they have to refund the money.    Just look at Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us and Circuit City as there were a lot of people who had gift cards to them and had to use them or lose them when the doors shut.

There is an game app that a lot of users play, they ended the game and people purchased the amount as they were supposed to be updating the story to continue on, instead the removed the game, anyone that purchased the additional time to continue lost their money.  They're not required to refund the money and the only way to get it back is to file a class action suit against the company but even then it would be hard to get anything back.

The promo video is outdated if you look at it. They don't even have those rooms anymore.

They wouldn't have to, you'd have to find the legal way to go after them for it.

http://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

No where does it state they have to give us anything including a refund there is no law that states they have to refund the money. Just look at Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us and Circuit City as there were a lot of people who had gift cards to them and had to use them or lose them when the doors shut.

There is an game app that a lot of users play, they ended the game and people purchased the amount as they were supposed to be updating the story to continue on, instead the removed the game, anyone that purchased the additional time to continue lost their money. They're not required to refund the money and the only way to get it back is to file a class action suit against the company but even then it would be hard to get anything back.

Oh its very easy. You simply contact your credit card company and explain the situation and they will issue a chargeback. They will then wish they had just refunded people after getting multiple chargebacks.

I'm not too sure where you get this strange idea that companies can do whatever they want and take your money and not provide the service you paid for. I can promise you that I would get every penny of it back.

Oh its very easy. You simply contact your credit card company and explain the situation and they will issue a chargeback. They will then wish they had just refunded people after getting multiple chargebacks.

I'm not too sure where you get this strange idea that companies can do whatever they want and take your money and not provide the service you paid for. I can promise you that I would get every penny of it back.

Some of the older worlds, doing charge backs is an automatic ban.

Not sure what happens here though.

Well the topic was somehow changed to... "3DX devs can do whatever they want with your money". Including shutting the servers down even if you had just subbed for a full year. It's extremely unlikely that will ever happen. My only point was that nowadays, it is VERY easy to get your money back if something like that happened. At least it is in the US.

BTW I forgot to say that my latest suggestion is that xgold reduced to a daily 100 xgold per day n as such it will allow room owners to buy more xgold to top their rooms thus more money into the game thus more updates, also some other perks come with that as it will be more time consuming to get 10k gold for troll Avis to be made so again it's a win win n the end of Pandora along side with bad ppl as they have to spend more money to make troll harrass Avis n they will pay our updates n certainty will reduce harrasment.

I think this suggestion is just perfect.

More money to game ,minimise harrasnent n make it more difficult ,more cool updates since gizmo will be rich ;)

Well its not set in Stone that u have to do all free without spend money right?

3dx has best graphics from any other game out there has best pose sync wise out there has free houses unlike other games u pay around 600$ per month to have a sim u heard right 600$ .

Surely we don't have many updates cause I bet gizmo income ain't so great for a businesses man

Hmmmmm...

Lovely Alivia.

1st Probably you spend more time in Second Life, so you forgot one of the main reasons why people stay in 3DXChat, but no worries, i will refresh your memory *hehe*

- In 3DXChat, you only buy a subscription and that's it, no more paying here and there like other 3D chats.

2nd The Idea of XGold is not accurate since even boosting rooms to top depends on numbers as well to stay on top, also pictures slots are too expensive as long you open more. other chats offer more of slots for free or convenient price, so it's bad for players what you suggested there, and not fair for those who sign everyday to collect that 300XGold.

3rd If they want to open a store for those who want more stuff like other 3D chats, maybe it will be good, especially if community get involved in and we start to see some people get a benefit from their time and talent, but just paying more to be under developers mercy!!!

Note for you to consider:

3DXchat the only 3dChat kinda you should pay to play without even a trail for new players which makes a lot of new players consider trying this game or not as long as it's $20 per month. Other 3D chats are free, paying is for premium features and more stuff, which they relay on.

​Lastly, you said something like " Paying more and making developers rich will make more updates " I will say " To gain more , have more people, and keep the ones already in, they should do more "

​I appreciate their effort and time, but we haven't seen any real update since "World Editor" and Cloths section and Character editor need to be updated, so why not " Character Editor " 

BTW I forgot to say that my latest suggestion is that xgold reduced to a daily 100 xgold per day n as such it will allow room owners to buy more xgold to top their rooms thus more money into the game thus more updates, also some other perks come with that as it will be more time consuming to get 10k gold for troll Avis to be made so again it's a win win n the end of Pandora along side with bad ppl as they have to spend more money to make troll harrass Avis n they will pay our updates n certainty will reduce harrasment.
I think this suggestion is just perfect.

More money to game ,minimise harrasnent n make it more difficult ,more cool updates since gizmo will be rich  ;)

Well its not set in Stone that u have to do all free without spend money right?
3dx has best graphics from any other game out there has best pose sync wise out there has free houses unlike other games u pay around 600$ per month to have a sim u heard right 600$ .
Surely we don't have many updates cause I bet gizmo income ain't so great for a businesses man

Well, i disagree with you Tony on this "they have to do more to win more". You don't run a business that way if you want it to last.

If they hire developers that they aren't certain to be able to pay, that's how this game will simply end.

Well, i disagree with you Tony on this "they have to do more to win more". You don't run a business that way if you want it to last.

If they hire developers that they aren't certain to be able to pay, that's how this game will simply end.

Wilps there have been people in tha past who have offered to hilp, fo free, making content etc and im sure there are a bunch right meows who would make content fo free. There are peeps here who enjoy doing eet and im sure they would have a tonne of things to pick and choose from to add like clothes for one. 

Devs gonna do wot Devs gonna do and wot we ask for or offer is disregarded mostly im sure

You take a risk when you sign up for anything.  I called my bank and they told me there is no guarantee that they could give me back my money.  I'd have to fight to get it and the bank could then question other purchases that I make.

So not sure where you get that strange idea but I got my information directly from the source.  Took me all of a few minutes to find out wht they would do and how they would proceed.  I guess you should tell that to all the Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us and Circuit City customers that bought cards they can't use.  Same for the game app company that shut down the app.  People are out money and they won't get it back.

My bank flat out told me they would question further purchases like that in the future that would be made if I questioned a refund about a game like this.

Well the topic was somehow changed to... "3DX devs can do whatever they want with your money". Including shutting the servers down even if you had just subbed for a full year. It's extremely unlikely that will ever happen. My only point was that nowadays, it is VERY easy to get your money back if something like that happened. At least it is in the US.

It's not as easy as you think and you'll be the one to face the consequences of it like my bank told me.  I live in the US and that's what I was told by the bank I deal with that has branches not just in the US.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I run 2 businesses :)

and let's start with " Did I mention the word hiring or more paid developers?" but in case you are insist "how do you know they are not able or will be able to pay?" (and the fact that if they hire people they are not be able to pay for them..., it's clear Mr.Go)

second I think you didn't pay so much attention, but Allie did. The idea about store or else.. open the way for other people to add something to this game. without mentioning names but some people they add so much to 3DX and for free, and yeah many would volunteer for Free! and there are already some working in limits for free.

Lastly, also a business will end when you can't satisfy your clients. and a  business can not ask more payment when clients are not satisfied, but maybe you need to run a business to understand that points  :)

and I will leave satisfaction part to recent status, numbers, complains, and the community. Numbers never lies!!

Wilps there have been people in tha past who have offered to hilp, fo free, making content etc and im sure there are a bunch right meows who would make content fo free. There are peeps here who enjoy doing eet and im sure they would have a tonne of things to pick and choose from to add like clothes for one. 

Devs gonna do wot Devs gonna do and wot we ask for or offer is disregarded mostly im sure

300 xG is enough. less than 300 is not. 300 xG is 1 gift, just one gift. 10k xG for rp`s is sucks. I dont recommend this game for roleplayers who love to create a special avi with special name for rp today, it`s not worth that money. This 20$ per month is enough for picture we have got today..hmm..so-so, it`s only on my opinion cuz for other it`s too much as we can see today on our forums and inside the game.

For sure developers own their games but those games for us and our entertainment and they are need a money for support their creation(a game). They do what We need or in another way they will play it alone.

Maybe I`ll be an badass but I wish our developers to make us happy :3

Have a good time.

You take a risk when you sign up for anything. I called my bank and they told me there is no guarantee that they could give me back my money. I'd have to fight to get it and the bank could then question other purchases that I make.

So not sure where you get that strange idea but I got my information directly from the source. Took me all of a few minutes to find out wht they would do and how they would proceed. I guess you should tell that to all the Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us and Circuit City customers that bought cards they can't use. Same for the game app company that shut down the app. People are out money and they won't get it back.

My bank flat out told me they would question further purchases like that in the future that would be made if I questioned a refund about a game like this.

It's not as easy as you think and you'll be the one to face the consequences of it like my bank told me. I live in the US and that's what I was told by the bank I deal with that has branches not just in the US.

I would get a new bank. I have never had a single issue getting refunded for any bad purchases.

And every credit card company I have ever used will issue charge backs very quickly without even much research or thought.

I would get a new bank. I have never had a single issue getting refunded for any bad purchases.

And every credit card company I have ever used will issue charge backs very quickly without even much research or thought.

I don't need a new bank as I was told most banks do that very same thing and you have to go into the local branch office and fill out a form to get the money back.  It wasn't a bad purchase, you knowingly made the purchase but didn't know the company was going to close.  Those who did the game app did not get a refund as my friend was one of them.

Some do and some don't it all depends on what it is.

Gizmo, care to shed a little light on this matter on what would have if the game ended.

This is my understanding of chargebacks after doing just a little research and asking a friend that works at a bank.

To which he said he wasn't absolutely sure, but fairly certain of the workings of it.

Banks have very little to do with making any decision on the 1st stage of a chargeback, which is a request from the purchaser.

This request is very much forwarded straight to the merchant who has a set time to respond.

They have to supply a reason for the chargeback not to be accepted, it has very little to do with the bank, other than the bank decides if the merchants reason is valid or not.

There are also restrictions on how long a customer has to be able to request a chargeback after the purchase.

It varies on the type of purchase, most being 120 days but some are less, also varies between Visa and Mastercard but both are mostly 120 days.

That is for customers, merchants have less time.

So in the case of 3DXChat closing up, it looks very much like anyone who has purchased a sub can claim it back if that purchase was made less than 120 days before the claim date.

The claim would be sent to BMT Micro, who would likely not be able to lodge a decent dispute, as the service that was paid for did not meet what was paid for.

BMT Micro would then have to seek returns from 3DXChat.