3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Yeah, I acknowledged that point, didn't I. Frankly, at least some of those who say "just get over it" are doing so not because they don't think there is harassment going on, but because they are weary of seeing certain people just repeat the same mantra over and over again. It's the way the facts are presented that are causing that reaction, not the facts themselves.

In discussing things around this different things that maybe even Gizmo has not thought of come out.

No matter how much people think it a pain in the ass different things can come out that will help.

Don't forget Gizmo does not actually play the game. so certain things can actually be easily overlooked.

One thing that come from what RobT said, is I now see another problem that I think we all have not seen.

The way the account iggy works now is when we iggy one avi on an account the others on that account are put on iggy as well, we all know that.

We see the name of the avi we put the iggy in our list but do not see any other avi that is on that account that has also had the iggy applied.

If I understand things correctly and I am fairly sure this is right, our computers know these other avis because of the account ID, so even though they are not listed our computers know to have them on iggy.

So it is very likely that when this update comes into play, then all the other avis other than the ones we have directly put the iggy on will suddenly be off iggy.

Lets say you have 5 people on your iggy list and all of them have all 3 slots used. 3 avis on their account.

As it is you will then have 15 avis you do not see and cannot see you.

If things are going to go the way I think they will go, then 10 of those 15 avis will now see you and you see them.

You won't know which ones belonged to who, just would now see avis you were not seeing before.

But the people who own these avis would also now see you and they will know who you are.

if they take away account-wide ignore, the only logical way to avoid the BS and mind fucking is to just not talk to anyone who appears to be new. It's not going to help the social aspect at all and I have also talked to many people who feel the same and have said they will take the same approach. 

The sad part about not talking to new people is they could actually be new.  Who says that a person that's been there a while doesn't have an old avi that no one knows about and gets on that to bother others.  So it really doesn't matter how old the avi is, you truly don't know who's going to be behind it anymore.  I do my best and play the game as it is.  I don't care to bother with the bullshit as I don't have time for it.  My game is enjoyable that way.

if they take away account-wide ignore, the only logical way to avoid the BS and mind fucking is to just not talk to anyone who appears to be new. 

Really?  Is this issue so black and white to you that it is out of the question to treat people who appear to be new with caution until you have a clear idea of whether they are on the level or not? 

Yes you completely miss the point. You ignore one person after something unpleasant happening. The person hops on another avi, they continue their behaviour, but to the target it is not immediately obvious it is the same person because the perpetrator is pretending to be someone completely new, and time passes before they realize it is the same person pretending to be someone new and has to go through more of the same abuse first. Only after they realize it is the same person, more time has passed and more harm caused do they block them again. Then the person hops on another avi and does it again, the target again does not know that it is the same person pretending to be someone new and has to go through it yet again, before understanding who it is and then taking action. It is not having to click an ignore button several times which is the issue, anyone who say this is either being naive or intentionally obstructive in the conversation. it is having to go through the same abuse several times before realizing it is the same person pretending to be someone new which wastes a players time (sometimes hours or a whole day) and causes much more distress. Currently you only need block them once and it is over with for that account. Being harassed is unpleasant enough with having it multiplied and going through a cat and mouse production to get that person out of your face.

Defending a different perspective can't be obstructive, Rockster...well in PRC it is.

Have you forgotten that there is one thing, you can't disguise; the way you (so alts can easily identify this way). Other point: Harassment is harassment. It does not take ages to identify this behaviour. 

The saddest part is when guys pretend to be girls and want others to believe they are cause it's their "fantasy" and it should be "ok." so they can get off..

Lame.

what is if this not only their fantasy ? transgender realy think they are in the wrong body, the feel uncomfy in their present body.They realy want to have the other sex but they cant in rl through different reasons, They have the right to live it up virtualy, the do no harm, mostly!!!!!!!! There is not only black or white max, ppl respect this people.

Really?  Is this issue so black and white to you that it is out of the question to treat people who appear to be new with caution until you have a clear idea of whether they are on the level or not? 

Honestly, I don't like to have to do that because every single one of my closest friends have at one point been someone who I did not know. And there have been a few within the last year or so who really were new people, or so as far as I know have been new people. 

I just choose to not put myself in a position to be harassed and that is the most logical way to do it. Of course it is not the best option but it's the only option available if they take away account-wide ignore. 

When someone has been harassed it is not a 'perspective', it is their lived experience of having another person making their game experience miserable, and this affects them regardless of what anyone else thinks or says about it. On the second point, no idea what you wrote, it is only a partly complete sentence. On the last point, you don't seem to know much about how some of these people operate. They pretend to be someone new, and it is not immediately apparent who they are. They can often play tricks on someone for quite a while before the person finally cottons on to the fact it is someone they already previously put on ignore.

This is spot on, and to know that someone has constantly harassed you in the past and is now posing as someone else being nice to you and trying to get to know you on a new avi.. kinda makes me sick to my stomach.

Yeah, I acknowledged that point, didn't I. Frankly, at least some of those who say "just get over it" are doing so not because they don't think there is harassment going on, but because they are weary of seeing certain people just repeat the same mantra over and over again. It's the way the facts are presented that are causing that reaction, not the facts themselves.

I agree that many people are getting fed up of this tit for tat argument but not for the reasons you are suggesting. Included in the group of people saying 'get over it' will also be the people causing harrassment. I think most people are getting fed up of that and are trying to find a way round it. I, for one, am finding the discussion repetitious but I can see why it is continuing. The point that comes over to me strongest is that most people are aware that harrassment takes place, whether they have experienced it or not. It is something nobody wants to happen in a game, it's supposed to be fun. I think most people want to feel confident that they can play within the rules and not be prevented from enjoying the game.

And what you think about those playing as they want to be?. fucking predjugment .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbxTbX4gXo

This seems to be a non-sequiteur. Are you saying that someone is promoting homophobia in this discussion?

Harassers wil harass  ;) I' m not psychic, I am logical. Peeps who are minded this way, will always harass. Reason why they are so easy to detect, just like trolls

Gizmo could you flush the toilets?

I think you should probably learn to respond respectfully to comments  ;)  :P 

Last time I say this.

Let's say an iggied bad person make a new avi n come to u speaking nice or bad...

1)no one force anyone that we have to talk to every new avi approach us .

2) if that avi speaks bad simple Iggy it.

3)if that avi speaks nice OK I say a hi n that's all, as for me takes months to know someone so even if they speak nice its not that they earn anything cause I don't aex ransoms n not friend just anyone.

So why u bother so much about account Iggy? There is no need if u read what I wrote.

Lastly I say that I have been harassed n more but now I understand that bad ppl won't change n that here is just a game

Last time I say this.

Let's say an iggied bad person make a new avi n come to u speaking nice or bad...

1)no one force anyone that we have to talk to every new avi approach us .

2) if that avi speaks bad simple Iggy it.

3)if that avi speaks nice OK I say a hi n that's all, as for me takes months to know someone so even if they speak nice its not that they earn anything cause I don't aex ransoms n not friend just anyone.

So why u bother so much about account Iggy? There is no need if u read what I wrote.

Lastly I say that I have been harassed n more but now I understand that bad ppl won't change n that here is just a game

I love the way you live.

I hope the test server will be launched within 1-2 weeks.

If I'm not mistaken, Gizmo said "one or two weeks for the release of the patch" it's been 2 weeks or is it wrong? Can someone find the last post of Gizmo where he says 2 weeks to see the date? Thank you.

There you go  :D 

If I'm not mistaken, Gizmo said "one or two weeks for the release of the patch" it's been 2 weeks or is it wrong? Can someone find the last post of Gizmo where he says 2 weeks to see the date? Thank you.

it was one week ago, be patient