3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

when in multiple years you basically only get some hats, shoes and some undies.... anything will do. hell, I would settle for socks. 

Desperation makes you accept anything even a pair of used socks.

Same as Leelo's desperation for any FFF pose, even if it has penetration and cocks/strap-ons in it. Lol.

I can not understand ...
Gizmo said if we would have liked a pose editor, and we would all have expected this pose editor to come out after months, and yet what comes out? 20 sexual poses (4 per month) and a location? Did I misunderstand me or are there just these things? Will they also add other things?

GIZMO WHY DO NOT LET YOU GIVE A HAND FROM THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP? VELOCIZZERESTITI MANY THINGS - DRESSES TATTOOS PIRCING ETC ...

I can not understand ...

Gizmo said if we would have liked a pose editor, and we would all have expected this pose editor to come out after months, and yet what comes out? 20 sexual poses (4 per month) and a location? Did I misunderstand me or are there just these things? Will they also add other things?

GIZMO WHY DO NOT LET YOU GIVE A HAND FROM THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP? VELOCIZZERESTITI MANY THINGS - DRESSES TATTOOS PIRCING ETC ...

Because they like to milk us good, they will always have new players paying and joining the game so they don't care about the old bored ones.

In this forum i saw a lot of people that are capable to work around with Unity and it's flaws, the fact that they are few as developers is not a justification, hire more to do more and get paid more.

It's not like the old bored players will ever suggest this game to a new person, "Takes ages to be updated, it runs bad and they don't listen to the community", this is 3DX Chat in a nutshell.

We want to say "Come in 3DX Chat it's good, full of options with lots of update EVERY MONTH"

What I think would be the best thing for the game would be for Gizmo to employ even just one full time developer.

Then we may see at least some of these things that have been asked for time and time again start to actually happen.

I wouldn't even have to be paid, I'd give to them for free.

It's not like the old bored players will ever suggest this game to a new person, "Takes ages to be updated, it runs bad and they don't listen to the community", this is 3DX Chat in a nutshell.

We want to say "Come in 3DX Chat it's good, full of options with lots of update EVERY MONTH"

Exactly I haven't been here since 2015! All because the lack of content and reason to stick around. The world editor was the best thing in years! But its not enough. Especially for me to come back.

When is the update? are you still testing? is there any bugs left? should we call pest control? most of us are having their subs expiring soon so hellllllooooo!!!!!!! If there is no update, seriously I wont waste my money on this..... I know you wont care anyway...

If you went back and read what Gizmo said when he answered a couple of questions, youd see that hes hoping to have the test server up within 2 weeks from the time he posted it, which was the 27th of July

Most update should be positive. Taking the full Iggy out is so so wrong.  I've had so many stalkers and mean person, people that manipulate and I don't want the mean ways, mean things or even see them again.  I'm happy we can Iggy and pandora has saved me a lot of grief.  Most of us are coming here to be happy , have fun, party and be with interesting and fun people. if you are thinking money wise gizmo you will loose a lot of money with the Iggy gone they will not have to make new accounts.  I think I'm just saying this because taking the Iggy out would be overwelmingly unfair to a lot of the good people here.  

I'm all for making 3dx a better place but that Iggy button needs to stay.  that would be going back.  they are doing mean things, manipulating, lying all this because we let them do it.  Having the full Iggy was the only good solution for a lot of the problems here.  I was made aware this week what partiel Iggy is.  people that do wrong things do it because they love causing trouble and hating them has nothing to do with it.  Not wanting that kind of people in my life should be a right our choice and if you take away our right to privacy to have good people in our life then way would we keep on coming.

the iggy dont go anywere 

Most update should be positive. Taking the full Iggy out is so so wrong.  I've had so many stalkers and mean person, people that manipulate and I don't want the mean ways, mean things or even see them again.  I'm happy we can Iggy and pandora has saved me a lot of grief.  Most of us are coming here to be happy , have fun, party and be with interesting and fun people. if you are thinking money wise gizmo you will loose a lot of money with the Iggy gone they will not have to make new accounts.  I think I'm just saying this because taking the Iggy out would be overwelmingly unfair to a lot of the good people here.  

I'm all for making 3dx a better place but that Iggy button needs to stay.  that would be going back.  they are doing mean things, manipulating, lying all this because we let them do it.  Having the full Iggy was the only good solution for a lot of the problems here.  I was made aware this week what partiel Iggy is.  people that do wrong things do it because they love causing trouble and hating them has nothing to do with it.  Not wanting that kind of people in my life should be a right our choice and if you take away our right to privacy to have good people in our life then way would we keep on coming.

the iggy dont go anywere it will be here its just that it wont be account iggy wide but avi iggy 

OK Alivia just so you can understand better maaybe I'm not clear enough.  I know your name and decide to put you on ignore. but I don't know your alts unless I go in pandora and pay to open your account. there is another tool I use and if I put Ali it gives me all you 6 account with all your alts deleted and present. and it also gives me your 6 other accounts you have with instead of the Alivia it is aiivia.  so in all that person has 12 accounts with 3 alts in each some married some not.  so what gizmo will do is make me ignore you one avi when this person has 36.  so you understand how ignoring someone like that is essential.

I am saying this so that people can understand what some people do here.  It is important that I say something because of all the others that won't talk and won't say anything.  If you have never been stalked, raped or harassed, bullied and lied too you can't really stand to understand.  Most people say they are on the other side of the world.  they can't hurt you.  Yes they can, they can hurt you and that is what they want to do, they think hurting people is funny.  I don't understand what people find funny in hurting others.  It is our fault yes that is true we are the ones that give them the power to do so but it is not easy to stand up and say no

I do find the situation of the ignore feature to be a bit funny. People were fully against any and all privacy concerns with Plexstorm, the streaming service a while back. Saying it's a violation of privacy and that it should be respected by any and all streamers, it's "illegal" and the like. But yet, many find Pandora to be a good thing. Violation of privacy doesn't mean anything to some, as long as they're not the ones being at the other end of it.

Now, with the ignoring of these said "Trolls", whether its' through the full ignore or only one character that's tied to their account, it ultimately won't matter. Actually circumventing a block doesn't take much work at all, and isn't hard to figure out. The process is they just exhaust all their alternate characters by being blocked by the ones they want to bug and bother, wait till the end of the month, and then just make a new account. The money that was previously going to the account that they got blocked on will now go to the new account, then circumventing any and all blocks. And they didn't spend a dime more than if they were just paying monthly.

This is not to say that the current ignore system isn't better than what the new one will be, it most definitely will be easier in some ways to just make a new character. But, I just feel like the full ignore isn't as valuable as people are making it out to be, as it already can be gotten around, and has been for some time now.

There is also the fact that to buy XGold, it can be quite expensive. For just 20,000 XGold It costs about $25.00 USD, that is more than just a month's membership and you'd only get two characters out of it. For someone to get enough XGold through login rewards, they'd have to login for 34 days straight at 300 XGold Per day to get enough for another character. This comes out to a few days longer than what they do now, where they just make a new account at the end of the month, so it can actually be longer if they decided to keep the same account, keeping them away from you for even longer.

You are very correct in that it is much more convenient, and way less time consuming if you were able to just eliminate the problem the moment that you find something is amiss. But, I'd say this comes at the expense of added privacy and protection for those that want to make a new a new character to perhaps escape harassment from ones who would want to bug and stalk someone in game. There are of course benefits to the full ignore, but there is also benefits to the way the new system is presented. I personally just find that the full ignore isn't a valuable as many make it out to be, and with it going away it comes at the cost of more privacy for the player base of 3DXChat. Privacy that of course could be taken advantage of for better or worse, I just think you can't argue against invasion of privacy and endorse ways to actively break it.

I do believe Gizmo has foresaw the changes and taken into account each side, which is why I'd expect him to handle actual reports in a more timely manner and actively be working to handle wrong doers and the like. And if he doesn't, there'll be the backlash that obviously should arise if that is the case. 

sadly all this drama could have been avoided if the game whas made a bit better....like i love the game as much as the next person...

but the fact is the game is way way to easy to modify/hack. an having the ignor be on per avi basis is really just a band-aid.. a much needed one but still only a band-aid.

so before thats fixed we are unfortunatly left with this situation for now :(

an a boot from room option whould be another much needed feature it whould help a ton! an i think solve some if only a bit of the pityfull drama.

but i still have hope that one day! that all of this might be solved...atleast for now :3

surely u all know privacy is a coin with 2 faces n i think Gizmo try ballance it cause ppl want their privacy n all agree but there are also bad ppl  so there is the question ..privacy well ofc bad ppl deserve their privacy but they have to be punished hard when they use that freedom that is a right for all ppl 

There is another reason the full account iggy is so valuable.

It is that just knowing it can be used to find out who is behind alts deters a lot of people away from doing the wrong thing using alts to hide behind.

At the moment, and even before Pandora that is also a further deterrent, people think twice before they create an alt and go doing what they know can cause trouble for themselves if found out.

I agree Pandora should not be there and have always said it should be addressed and something put in place so it cannot collect the information on us all.

But Pandora was also a deterrent, and both combined kept a lot of people from misusing alts, believe me it was a lot worse than it is now before these 2 things were available.

If we loose both, then it becomes an open market for anyone to be able to hide behind alts knowing they have little chance of being found out.

So it is not hard to work out it will happen a lot more and likely much worse.

I predicted gloom and doom when in-game moderation was removed back in 2014, because as capricious as it was, it also kept down some of the homophobia and misogyny that was rampant back in late 2013. The in-game moderators knew who was being harassed and kept an eye out for us. 

But you know what? I was wrong. Removing in-game moderation did not make this place worse. Things were more or less the same. And what is more, a lot of us learned to have a bit more of a sense of humor and were able to handle things on our own. That is not to say that there weren't some particularly bad cases of harassment that needed to be addressed and which led to the development of the account-wide ignore. 

But I still think the value of the account-wide ignore is over-stated. And that iggying one character at a time is not that big an inconvenience. 

In-game moderators keeping an eye out for us, yeah right sage stoner, have you ever been encounted by one in 3dx? If you have let me know, cause i for sure did, and it was not fun at all when that specific in-game moderator is a female and gave two f***s about your side of what had happen, as a guy it was always your fault matter what.

I got warned back then for calling a woman for a butthead, after i just had joined 3dx had no damn idea how things worked, and my avi just looked at the woman and she asked me wtf i was looking at as we cant controle where the hell our avi's are looking right.

So if you still think it was wrong removing the in-game moderators, my dude then idk what to say cause having a man hating moderator sure was fun lol

In-game moderators keeping an eye out for us, yeah right sage stoner, have you ever been encounted by one in 3dx?

Apparently you didn't understand what I wrote. So let me rephrase "because as capricious as it was, it also kept down some of the homophobia and misogyny that was rampant back in late 2013."

Even though the in-game moderators caused almost as much drama as they prevented, they helped make 3DX safe for people of all sexual identities, which was important back in late 2013. 

Frankly, reading what you wrote, you sound exactly like the kind of player who thinks that drama is always someone else's fault. 

There are those who tend to excuse the people that do actually cause the drama and place the blame on the their target.

For example people use to come in these forums complaining about being harassed or mislead, and others in here would say things like it is the Internet or it is a sex game, you have to expect it and if this has happened to you it is your own fault for not understanding that and expecting it.

Thankfully those people have been very much shut up now, as far as that goes anyway, they no longer voice that opinion, although I tend to feel they still hold onto it.

The problem with in game moderators is they would have varying opinions like that as well.

Also they would struggle with bias, both against people they have little respect for and for people they are friends with.

I wasn't here when they had these in game moderators, but I have heard quite a few stories.

Plus knowing how things are in this game I could well imagine what it will have been like.

The iggy system is a different matter though.

It does not show bias or have its own opinion.

The full iggy system not only makes it much easier for people to protect themselves from harassers and stalkers and the likes.

It also acts as a deterrent to those who will do harm, as they know they may be found out.

It appears that point is not very important to some, or is it.

As for some it may be important the other way, it may be just what they want, to have it so it is fairy well impossible to find out who is behind an alt.

There may be some innocent reasons for that, not being able to tell who is behind your alt.

But mostly I feel the reasons will be things that would be known to upset other players.

The problem with in game moderators is they would have varying opinions like that as well.

But no one is suggesting that the in-game moderators be brought back.

What was suggested was that, just as I thought that things would go from bad to worse when the in-game moderators were removed back in the day, those who think that things will go from bad to worse when the account-wide ignore is removed are probably wrong, too.  

I think that as far as moderators go it might be best if they were not part of the community, also it sounds like they just had to much power maybe all they should be able to do is boot or ban people from WC for 24 hours and if that was all they could do I think it might help.