3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Lets not leave the other sexual orientations out here. Theres so many of them around and all of them needs to be covered in this game otherwise it would be unfair.

Heterosexual- The attraction to a gender different from their own (commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the other binary gender).
HomosexualThe attraction to a gender the same as their own (commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the same binary gender).  Sometimess referred to as gay.
Lesbian- Women who are attracted only to other women
Bisexual- When you are attracted to two or more genders.  This term is generally used to describe being attracted to men and women, but can apply to being attracted to any two or more genders. Note that you do not have to be equally attracted to each gender.
Pansexual- When you are attracted to all genders and/or do not concern gender when you are attracted towards someone
Bicurious- People who are open to experiment with genders that are not only their own, but do not know if they are open to forming any sort of relationship with multiple genders.
Polysexual- When you are attracted to many genders
Monosexual- Being attracted to only one gender
Allosexual- When you are not asexual (attracted to at least one gender)
Androsexual- Being attracted to masculine gender presentation
Gynosexual- Being attracted to feminine gender presentation
Questioning- People who are debating their own sexuality/gender
Asexual- Not experiencing sexual attraction (note that you can also be aromantic and you do not necessarily have to be asexual and aromantic at the same time).  Sometimes the term, ace, is used to describe asexuals.
Demisexual- When you only experience sexual attraction after forming a strong emotional bond first or a romantic bond
Grey Asexual- When you only experience attraction rarely, on a very low scale, or only under certain circumstances
Perioriented- When your sexual and romantic orientation targets the same gender (for example being heteromantic and heterosexual or being biromantic and bisexual)
Varioriented- When your sexual and romantic orientations do not target the same set of genders (for example being heteromantic and bisexual or being homoromantic and pansexual)
Heteronormative- The belief that hetersexuality is the norm and that sex, gender, sexuality, and gender roles all align
Erasure- Ignoring the existance of genders and sexualities in the middle of the spectrum
Cishet- Someone who is both cisgendered and heterosexual.  This is sometimes used as a slur.
Polyamorous- An umbrella term referring to people who have or are open to have consensually have relationships with multiple people at the same time
Monoamorous- People who have or or open to have relationships with only one other person at a time.  The term, monogamous, is also sometimes used.
Queer- A reclaimed slur for anybody in the LGBT+ community or who do not identify as cisgender and/or hetersexual/heteromantic
Ally- A supporter of the LGBT+ community that does not identify as LGBT+

Needs content for them aswell for crying out loud! :rolleyes:

A true lesbian FFF threeway pose would not have penetration, it would have two rubbing their vaginas together in a scissors pose and a third one kissing one of them from above or something along those lines. No cocks in sight.

Fully d' accord with you, Rockster! :) 

But HEY - this is 3dx ... so TRUE lesbian or gay poses ... :rolleyes: 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

This fight is totally useless as you seem to be someone who want to have the last word snipertrol... uh girl. So i end it now and no need to anwser this because after this post i will be unable to read your posts lol.

BYYYYE *bloody kisses*

I wasn't even trolling, lmao.

You weren't making any sense anyways. So no loss on my side, I will now save more brain cells. Lol.

I appreciate every update/patch we get, I don't cry out loud for FFF poses like my life depends on it. Even though I'm married to a woman in game and I'm an actual gay girl.

IMO this game went to be a framework without content.

All the updates in the last years was for developing and making the framework better and better, but no real content added to the game, just sometimes some real few stuff.

Gizmo should really invest to hire a content artist or rise the monthly fee to pay one. Or make poses buyable for XGold. Dozens of poses not useful for certain kind of sexual orientations. I myself would pay for poses or clothes if that's the only way to make content for this game.

Lets not leave the other sexual orientations out here. Theres so many of them around and all of them needs to be covered in this game otherwise it would be unfair.

Heterosexual- The attraction to a gender different from their own (commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the other binary gender).

Homosexual- The attraction to a gender the same as their own (commonly used to describe someone who is gender binary [female or male] attracted to the same binary gender).  Sometimess referred to as gay.

Lesbian- Women who are attracted only to other women

Bisexual- When you are attracted to two or more genders.  This term is generally used to describe being attracted to men and women, but can apply to being attracted to any two or more genders. Note that you do not have to be equally attracted to each gender.

Pansexual- When you are attracted to all genders and/or do not concern gender when you are attracted towards someone

Bicurious- People who are open to experiment with genders that are not only their own, but do not know if they are open to forming any sort of relationship with multiple genders.

Polysexual- When you are attracted to many genders

Monosexual- Being attracted to only one gender

Allosexual- When you are not asexual (attracted to at least one gender)

Androsexual- Being attracted to masculine gender presentation

Gynosexual- Being attracted to feminine gender presentation

Questioning- People who are debating their own sexuality/gender

Asexual- Not experiencing sexual attraction (note that you can also be aromantic and you do not necessarily have to be asexual and aromantic at the same time).  Sometimes the term, ace, is used to describe asexuals.

Demisexual- When you only experience sexual attraction after forming a strong emotional bond first or a romantic bond

Grey Asexual- When you only experience attraction rarely, on a very low scale, or only under certain circumstances

Perioriented- When your sexual and romantic orientation targets the same gender (for example being heteromantic and heterosexual or being biromantic and bisexual)

Varioriented- When your sexual and romantic orientations do not target the same set of genders (for example being heteromantic and bisexual or being homoromantic and pansexual)

Heteronormative- The belief that hetersexuality is the norm and that sex, gender, sexuality, and gender roles all align

Erasure- Ignoring the existance of genders and sexualities in the middle of the spectrum

Cishet- Someone who is both cisgendered and heterosexual.  This is sometimes used as a slur.

Polyamorous- An umbrella term referring to people who have or are open to have consensually have relationships with multiple people at the same time

Monoamorous- People who have or or open to have relationships with only one other person at a time.  The term, monogamous, is also sometimes used.

Queer- A reclaimed slur for anybody in the LGBT+ community or who do not identify as cisgender and/or hetersexual/heteromantic

Ally- A supporter of the LGBT+ community that does not identify as LGBT+

Needs content for them aswell for crying out loud! :rolleyes:

You forgot attack heliocopters... I am offended.

thank you for the MM poses. As a gay man, its good to finally be able to play as a male avi with some more poses. ive had to be a female 'futa' both times I renewed my subs and it got stale really quick. I cant wait for the updates to roll out so i can renew again 

I just don't agree with the account  wide block removal at all. Even if I don't have ANYBODY on my ignore list. 

However maybe they can't kill pandora and leave the account wide block in place... I dunno.

Question is.. what kind of clothes that men do really need in this game? lol.

Different pants? different shirts? special looking shirts? underwears? socks? dresses? skirts? panties? bikinis? Hats? anything in mind? everyone is like "Please add more male clothes" but do anyone even have in mind what they want to see added in game? or they just expect the developers to be creative and make something out of the blue, so people can complain again if they don't like em?

Question is.. what kind of clothes that men do really need in this game? 

Personally, I'd like to see more formal wear for both men and women. Men have a sport jacket already, but it comes as a set with a shirt, so I would like to see shirts and coats separated so they can be put on and taken off separately. I'd also like to see a greater variety of hair styles and facial hair for men.  And first and foremost, I would like to see a greater variety of faces for both men and women. In fact, it would be nice to have a face editor, that would enable us to choose from a variety of shapes for eyes, noses, mouths, cheeks, and chins. Oh, and ears! I don't need a set of elfish ears myself, but Guinevere does. 

Question is.. what kind of clothes that men do really need in this game? lol.

Different pants? different shirts? special looking shirts? underwears? socks? dresses? skirts? panties? bikinis? Hats? anything in mind? everyone is like "Please add more male clothes" but do anyone even have in mind what they want to see added in game? or they just expect the developers to be creative and make something out of the blue, so people can complain again if they don't like em?

There have been numerous requests you can easily look up. However, to answer your question specifically, Men don't have:

Swim Trunks - and there is a beach and numerous water themes.

Short sleeved Polo Shirt

Leather pants

Cargo shorts

Athletic pants

Vest - leather or Classic

Boots - leather, cowboy, etc.

Robe

Wear a towel - for those sexy out of the shower times/beach/pool/bathhouse

Underwear - silk, satin, boxer, novelty etc.

Those who are into  BDSM will want that type of clothing

Jewelry: Necklaces, Watches, rings

Fetish - Cock rings, Rods, piercings, etc.

Tatoos

Transparent clothing, mesh shirts and swimwear, fetish see through underwear, etc.

Tuxedo - after all there are weddings here.

Costumes:  Steam Punk, Fantasy, Holiday (Halloween, Easter, Xmas, etc), Fetish, Profession: Cop, Doctor, life guard,  superhero, etc.

I know I said six, but I stopped at  a bit more. Does this answer your question?

I mean the New update is cool and all but it still doesn't give me a reason to sub back to the game again It is what it is. This game focuses on everything but whats necessary for everyone  Like They add poses and yea the game still needs a lot more poses and stuff but for them to wait this long to come out with a update i'd assume it would be a big update like a whole catalog of new clothes for men and women which is badly needed or Even better give us more customization when it comes to our avatar becauese Almost every avatar looks almost the same besides skin color let us make our character the way we want because its no reason why ever person avatar looks almost the exact same face and body as someone else's Would also make the game more realistic and that's what i thought they were doing or something possible even bigger but for them to wait all these months just to release some poses that are past due without any communication as to what we want is kinda disappointing. And Sorta unfair since the game is pay to play i am  pretty sure no one would complain if it was free to play which isnt the case at least they can do is listen to ideas and suggestion or even communicate with the community.

I remember i used to be excited when updates use to come out and gave me a reason to keep playing and paying for the game now im scrambling trying to find a reason to play the game after seeing whats going to be in the next update Honestly is it worth me Subbing back to 3dxchat? Nope not at all If it takes 3 months to even announce what the next update not even release it just to preview it to the community then idk how long its going to be till they give us something that we actually ask for like More Clothes For both male and female, And Better avatar customization,more faces and hairstyles,etc. I fear tht even more ppl are going to unsubscribe to this game because they feel like they're not being listened to or the updates dont have tht much value to em like they use to.