3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Straight up, if someone wants to spend money to harass you, you should take that as a compliment.

realy```? u think it a compliment? room stealing could be a compliment to the creativity and building skil, but that`?its symply bad, stupid and disrespectfull , Use your brain, its alll human beeings with emotions and feelings behind the ava!!!!!!!

realy```? u think it a compliment? room stealing could be a compliment to the creativity and building skil, but that`?its symply bad, stupid and disrespectfull , Use your brain, its alll human beeings with emotions and feelings behind the ava!!!!!!!

When did I ever mention the whole room stealing bullshit? Maybe take the time to comprehend what my statement actually meant.

When did I ever mention the whole room stealing bullshit? Maybe take the time to comprehend what my statement actually meant.

it was an example for something that COULD be a compliment, not that IS, but this show that youre perhaps a person with a low iq i think. if it is so, i regret that you dont be able to know what you do and perhaps have a very low empathie with other people, OH sorry perhaps you didnt know that word,

but that not my problem, have a nice day ;)

And gizmo, may i kick people out of a room i host? that would be a  selling feature to the new system to me

Stay happy all together

Hey, Selinaa. We definitely need to add this feature. A lot of players are asking about it ;)

but does this mean the sex pose editor you asked us if we wanted is not going to be created?

Sex Pose Editor will not be added in the next update. But we are considering the possibility of creating this editor in the near future.

I am glad Gizmo is watching this thread and contributing.

People are concerned about the bullies in game. There is a small group of people who cause trouble in game. Many people have said that when the bullies get ignored they use other accounts to continue their bullying. The only weapons available are ignore and report. Report is better, no. The moderators do act on reports. Over time they will be able to identify the culprits. They have the authority to remove them.

The bulliies always seem to find new ways to bully people. New accounts, with new alts, no? Pandora was created to help people who are being bullied. It is now used as a way of attacking people. I think the method Pandora collects its data makes it vulnerable to several ways to make it show untruths about people. I have been told that the Pandora operators will change the data for a fee. I do not know if this is true. The bullies know this. It is good that Gizmo is taking steps to prevent this. People who are bullied must now make reports, this will provide the information the moderators need to act effectively.

In an earlier post Gizmo said that he would 'make it work'. To do this he needs information, no? Making reports when someone bullies you provides this information.

Hey, Selinaa. We definitely need to add this feature. A lot of players are asking about it ;)

Sex Pose Editor will not be added in the next update. But we are considering the possibility of creating this editor in the near future.

hey dont forget clothes :) other than that sounds ok 

it was an example for something that COULD be a compliment, not that IS, but this show that youre perhaps a person with a low iq i think. if it is so, i regret that you dont be able to know what you do and perhaps have a very low empathie with other people, OH sorry perhaps you didnt know that word,

but that not my problem, have a nice day ;)

No, I don't know the word empathie, but I do know what empathy is. Let's not start tossing around what would constitute as signs of low IQ in an online written thread.

Simple as. If someone is spending their earned money just to bother you, a person with high self-esteem would see that as flattery. "This dude is taking time and cash to give me shit that I don't actually care about. It's almost endearing." Because what the person is actually doing means fuck all. They're more obsessed with you than anything else. It's all psychology.

Pandora was created to help people who are being bullied. It is now used as a way of attacking people. I think the method Pandora collects its data makes it vulnerable to several ways to make it show untruths about people. I have been told that the Pandora operators will change the data for a fee. I do not know if this is true. The bullies know this. It is good that Gizmo is taking steps to prevent this. People who are bullied must now make reports, this will provide the information the moderators need to act effectively.

In an earlier post Gizmo said that he would 'make it work'. To do this he needs information, no? Making reports when someone bullies you provides this information.

ok lemme tell u this pandora wasnt created to help it was created to step over on ppl insecurities n make money also they litteraly fool ppl cause paying pandora to hide ur account means it doesnt help other pandora user track you  haha so they play behind players bk in a sense to just get money on ppl fears 

an example is lets say u use pandora track one harass u n the person harrass u pay pandora hide his account  ..how u call that  huh ?

its simple fact aint it :)

No, I don't know the word empathie, but I do know what empathy is. Let's not start tossing around what would constitute as signs of low IQ in an online written thread.

Simple as. If someone is spending their earned money just to bother you, a person with high self-esteem would see that as flattery. "This dude is taking time and cash to give me shit that I don't actually care about. It's almost endearing." Because what the person is actually doing means fuck all. They're more obsessed with you than anything else. It's all psychology.

seriosly? ok its empathy, sorry i am from germany and not a native english speaker hihi. But i dont think bullying its a think  of a compliment, a person doing that iusualy don think about that victims, he only has fün to do this with a person, I  dont know why its fun to harm a person, cause i dont do it and never will understand that

Come on everyone let's not make it so hard its very simple as I see it Iggy Iggy Iggy whoever u don't like whoever u don't get a good feeling that simple. Stalker comes with new avi ...Iggy he comes again....Iggy again...Iggy is just u make one click cs stalker spend a fortune in xgold haaha its kinda funny now I mean u can even make bad ppl(stalkers) to live the Iggy hell.

If I was a nigga I would say "Iggy the hell out of them phrase" hehehe

So let's chill n have fun

What about someone who constantly harasses you... you iggy them... they make new avi... hi sweetie... I'm new in 3dx.. how are you? Bs goes on. I don't want to be mindfucked. I have a full time job and a child. I have shit to do. Ain't nobody got time for that! :)

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.

Just iggy any bad person. And let me get that troll money :lol: Remember each character that they create costs 10,000 xgold. And iggy is always FREE.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.

What about the people who stalk and harass constantly? It will only make life very easy for those who cause problems. Not only that, it will promote bad behavior.

Ignore is a weapon now. But these changes will make ignore useless. They can simply make a new avi and start the harassment again. This is a step backwards.

seriosly? ok its empathy, sorry i am from germany and not a native english speaker hihi. But i dont think bullying its a think  of a compliment, a person doing that iusualy don think about that victims, he only has fün to do this with a person, I  dont know why its fun to harm a person, cause i dont do it and never will understand that

Spellchecker helps.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. At no point did I say it was okay or "fun" to "harm" other people. Perhaps before replying to my posts and attempting to "harm" me by insulting my IQ, you make sure you have a proper grasp of what is being said seeing as you're not a native English speaker.

Spellchecker helps.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. At no point did I say it was okay or "fun" to "harm" other people. Perhaps before replying to my posts and attempting to "harm" me by insulting my IQ, you make sure you have a proper grasp of what is being said seeing as you're not a native English speaker.

nope, i not that brain washed person that is thinking about worries in my writing, i am a honest and direct person and write what i feel, sorry, its my personality and i dont want to change it, i am a nice person to people who understand. So now i calm down and say good night

The bulliies always seem to find new ways to bully people. New accounts, with new alts, no? Pandora was created to help people who are being bullied. It is now used as a way of attacking people. I think the method Pandora collects its data makes it vulnerable to several ways to make it show untruths about people. I have been told that the Pandora operators will change the data for a fee. I do not know if this is true. The bullies know this. It is good that Gizmo is taking steps to prevent this. People who are bullied must now make reports, this will provide the information the moderators need to act effectively.

I am fairly sure that Pandora was made so people could check up on people they were in relationships with and see if they were cheating. That is what the blog says, and I think its why it was made. Its also how it was mostly used when it first came out, and despite what some people seem to think all it really can show for sure for the most part. It can be something that might be beneficial to you personally but calling it good or bad is in my opinion wrong. What is clear however is the information on it was obtained in a highly questionable manner which violates the terms of service. But whatever that is not really the problematic thing about Pandora. What is problematic is that its being used to make money and is designed to support the people who pay for it at total disregard to the community. I don't support funneling money to someone who is just going to use it to make more hacks, it also gives people in the community who make mods and the Devs themselves a bad reputation I have seen people accusing them of being behind Pandora. I kind of have mixed feelings about it but the simple fact is that I don't see how the devs could stop it without removing the account wide ignore, and in my opinion they cant really let it continue either how it is now either. There might be other things they can do as well like making alts more open I support some of those ideas. However, I kind of think a unique ID and removing account ignore had to happen. Account ignore was simply not compatible with the idea that people's alts are secret, and that is an implied feature of alts as they are setup now. If alts were not intending to be that way it needs to be part of the game and known to everyone otherwise its just going to cause drama. 

COMMENT COP: Paranoid people

Hello everyone, its ya boi skinny penis to lecture you on this very scary thing called "progression". Some of the lovely people of our wonderfully community are downright mentally disabled when it comes to the ignore function. And now that their oh-so trustworthy Pandora is being taken away they're throwing a tantrum, saying things like "Trolls, liars and sneaky games". My advice to these people is to re-evaluate their life choices and/or die but lets get the sauce cookin.

>Remember when Plexstorm was around and people were rustling their jimmies over the intrusion of privacy, but have no issue using a third-party software that displays nearly all account information aside from login and billing. The fuck's that about lol

>Claiming people are able to cimcurvent being banned through the use of DLL but in reality they delete their avatars and make new accs with the same name.

>Most trolls only realistically spending ~20 dollars a month making a new account when they get banned. The incompetency of people when it comes to comprehending that is beyond me.

>Gizmo doesn't really get that much richer from new accounts being made, since its a different account with the same payment lol. Might want to pick up basic economics on the side buddy.

"But Henkie whatever will I do now against people that say mean words to me :c" Just keep ignoring instead of being an attention vampire might be a change for the better, You're just whinging and shaking because people are more equal once again, If you are still adamant on being a daft cunt after realizing there could be a fault in your ideology, kill yourself.

So people that get harassed are attention whores and whinging daft cunts and we should kill ourselves? Great advice. You would make a excellent politician.

How are things equal when the system is made easier to harass people. Just because it does not happen to you does not mean it is not a problem for others.

How dare anyone else do things different than you do. Also you should not attack people just because they don't agree with you. Prolly not a great idea to tell people to go kill themselves either just because they don't agree with you.

You forgot one thing. In 2015, the creation of a new character was free of charge. Previously, trolls created new free avatars and committed their heinous deeds. But now they have to pay 10k xgold per each new character.

Use your powerful ignore on every troll.

Free Iggy vs 10k xgold avi! Guess who wins? :lol:

Ignore is not powerful when it can be bypassed by making a new avi... for free. Just login for 1 month and you are good to go. We aren't dumb :)

Spellchecker helps.

You wrote, "If someone is spending their earned money just to bother you, a person with high self-esteem would see that as flattery.", Prince Charming...