3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Potential loss of everything we have on our accounts if they're not brought to the updated version from gifts, picture slots, alt avis, friends lists and ignore lists. (No response on this.)

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.

Ongoing harassment from users over and over against other users as it was back in 2015.

Just iggy any bad person. And let me get that troll money  :lol: Remember each character that they create costs 10,000 xgold. And iggy is always FREE.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.

Just iggy any bad person. And let me get that troll money  :lol: Remember each character that they create costs 10,000 xgold. And iggy is always FREE.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.

is the iggy system being changed to a character based system? you still haven't said anything about it

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.  Thank you Gizmo for the response as it was asked.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.  This is going back to 2015 and hope that history doesn't repeat itself with that as it was an utter mess for users.

COMMENT COP: Paranoid people

Hello everyone, its ya boi skinny penis to lecture you on this very scary thing called "progression". Some of the lovely people of our wonderfully community are downright mentally disabled when it comes to the ignore function. And now that their oh-so trustworthy Pandora is being taken away they're throwing a tantrum, saying things like "Trolls, liars and sneaky games". My advice to these people is to re-evaluate their life choices and/or die but lets get the sauce cookin. 

>Remember when Plexstorm was around and people were rustling their jimmies over the intrusion of privacy, but have no issue using a third-party software that displays nearly all account information aside from login and billing. The fuck's that about lol

>Claiming people are able to cimcurvent being banned through the use of DLL but in reality they delete their avatars and make new accs with the same name.

>Most trolls only realistically spending ~20 dollars a month making a new account when they get banned. The incompetency of people when it comes to comprehending that is beyond me. 

>Gizmo doesn't really get that much richer from new accounts being made, since its a different account with the same payment lol. Might want to pick up basic economics on the side buddy.

"But Henkie whatever will I do now against people that say mean words to me :c" Just keep ignoring instead of being an attention vampire might be a change for the better, You're just whinging and shaking because people are more equal once again, If you are still adamant on being a daft cunt after realizing there could be a fault in your ideology, kill yourself.

We will transfer all player's characters to a new server with all friends, gifts, slots and so on. Do not worry. No info will be lost.  Thank you Gizmo for the response as it was asked.

Have you met someone you do not like? Ignore them. Let these trolls pay to create new characters, let them support 3DX updates for you. The Ignore option is the most powerful weapon against the trolls.  This is going back to 2015 and hope that history doesn't repeat itself with that as it was an utter mess for users.

I agree with you Mar……….

This is going back to 2015 and hope that history doesn't repeat itself with that as it was an utter mess for users.

You forgot one thing. In 2015, the creation of a new character was free of charge. Previously, trolls created new free avatars and committed their heinous deeds. But now they have to pay 10k xgold per each new character.

Use your powerful ignore on every troll.

Free Iggy vs 10k xgold avi! Guess who wins?  :lol:

You forgot one thing. In 2015, the creation of a new character was free of charge. Previously, trolls created new free avatars and committed their heinous deeds. But now they have to pay 10k xgold per each new character.

Hey gizmo,

Is it too early to give us any kind of ETA on the test client?

account based iggy equals 20 dollars for a new account. guess who wins  :D 

If i will meet you in the game, welcome to my iggy (2)
I have something to hide. Do you know what? My personal and real information. Do you know why? Because this is can touch me irl. You know why? No, you don't know, because you didn`t play much or you care only about yourself, or you haven't enough life experience.
I can say the same as you. Only people who want to bother,harrasing (etc) another one will use pandora for their dirty things like a humor and so on. That's your logic. But it`s not true, right? Right.
The end of silly story.

Holy shit, this is a runaway train.

Again, can't state simple opinions without someone blocking you. Not how adults interact. What's wrong with a friendly disagreement?

"Real" life information isn't displayed on Pandora unless you've shared some of it in your profile or gallery. If you did, that's on you. Anything posted on things like 3DX profiles is no longer private when it's been put out in public. Obvious, I know, but some people need that spelled out.

As far as pointing fingers at me: I've been around a damn long time; I, like most people, do care about myself first and foremost, but am capable of caring about others which is partly why I point things out here; my life experience is well rounded, thank you. And I don't use Pandora, myself, and that's part of my point:

People who don't have anything to hide don't care about it. They're either people who don't have alts or who do and don't care if anyone knows about it. Those that do care do so only because there's things on there they don't want anyone else to see because they weren't smart enough to not do it in the first place.

Get that money, Gizmo. **thumbs up**

Also, Henkie being the voice of reason in this thread? Has Hell frozen over? Brah, props, brah.

COMMENT COP: Paranoid people

Hello everyone, its ya boi skinny penis to lecture you on this very scary thing called "progression". Some of the lovely people of our wonderfully community are downright mentally disabled when it comes to the ignore function. And now that their oh-so trustworthy Pandora is being taken away they're throwing a tantrum, saying things like "Trolls, liars and sneaky games". My advice to these people is to re-evaluate their life choices and/or die but lets get the sauce cookin. 

How long have you been in the game?  If you've been here since it started or by 2015 and seen the shitstorm it was then you'd understand why some are upset.  I know how to walk away from this game, the people in it and not think twice.  Besides I really don't give a fuck and call bullshit when I see it.

>Remember when Plexstorm was around and people were rustling their jimmies over the intrusion of privacy, but have no issue using a third-party software that displays nearly all account information aside from login and billing. The fuck's that about lol   You had users not telling someone they were being streamed.  People aren't saying they don't have an issue but if it's going to take from the protection they have in the game itself to prevent it some people feel it's better to leave it as it is than  deal with the shitstorm once again.

>Claiming people are able to cimcurvent being banned through the use of DLL but in reality they delete their avatars and make new accs with the same name.  That's not true people have done it and yes they have had action taken against them.

>Most trolls only realistically spending ~20 dollars a month making a new account when they get banned. The incompetency of people when it comes to comprehending that is beyond me. Have you seen WC with the amount of trolls that are there as you say.  As Gizmo said him, let him make the money from the Trolls.

>Gizmo doesn't really get that much richer from new accounts being made, since its a different account with the same payment lol. Might want to pick up basic economics on the side buddy.  Actually he does just because it's the same person they're pay for access to each account so yes Gizmo does make more money from each new account being made no matter who is making it.  Also the purchasing of XGold to make a new alt avi. That's called Economics.

"But Henkie whatever will I do now against people that say mean words to me :c" Just keep ignoring instead of being an attention vampire might be a change for the better, You're just whinging and shaking because people are more equal once again, If you are still adamant on being a daft cunt after realizing there could be a fault in your ideology, kill yourself. Sorry but I honestly don't give a fuck who tells me something mean.  They don't know what I've dealt with in real which I can assure you is far worse.  It's not always the fault of the user that is being trashed but the other person who decides to be mean.  Telling someone to kill themselves isn't a smart thing to say.

Use your powerful ignore on every troll.  I didn't forget I was here for that when it didn't cost them when you charged and then when you were putting the account wide ignore into place.  I have a very good memory so I couldn't forget it.  I have this little thing about ignore, it takes a hell of a lot to get on my ignore let alone stay there.  For me I don't give a fuck to much about bullshit I can easily tell someone to fuck off just as quick. :lol:

Free Iggy vs 10k xgold avi! Guess who wins?  :lol:  Of course you do but the users are going to get pissed with the shitstorm it was back in 2015 which is why you put that in place then found it pissed off more users and put the account wide ignore in place.

i am here since 2016 so the ava iggy is a new thing for me and i didnt know that new avas were free. i see, that was the wrong way,,. it produce drama like hitnrun, making trouble, than delete my ava und make a new one at no cost, but the victim was able to do so too, Come on people its a game, dont take it too serious and dont give anything from rl u dont want to know, its so simple

i think we should give the new iggy system a chance, it seems to be better than the old ava based iggi system.And gizmo, may i kick people out of a room i host? that would be a  selling feature to the new system to me

Stay happy all together

Gizmo what will be the measures for those who used Pandora? Just to know if you want to renew 3DX or not, because if you renew it and you have to ban it, it's useless to come back ...