3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

since you have no arguments for or against the iggy system, another conversation with you doesn't make any sense either. you are slowly becoming personal and that doesn't help this thread.Β  :rolleyes:Β 

Trust me, it will help a lot. Just use some logic. This topic not only about iggy system, but about upcoming updates.

Β 

Nice color.

Edited by ExHaran

Trust me, it will help a lot. Just use some logic. This topic not only about iggy system, but about upcoming updates.

Β 

Nice color.

Β 

oh, the iggy system is not a part of the update??? woohoooo what are we talking about here? LMAO where's your logic?Β  :P

olivia_facepalm.gif

Β 

as I have said several times, I support all improvements of the update. A change of the Iggy system to the detriment of the players does not. Discussion is now over with you. The sun calls me...…  :)Β 

Β 

To you it might be but to others who also pay to be there it is much more, so don't paint everyone with your own standards and expect them to think the same way you do. 3DX is lots of things to lots of people and just because you see it one way doesn't mean everyone has to.

Β 

We are talking about people who set-out to specifically and intentionally offend others so this point is rubbish. Others are offended for good and valid reasons. People have the right to involve themselves in the social aspects the World Chat without being subjected to anti-social behaviour. I do remember an ex of a troll telling me that she stopped interacting completely in World Chat because everytime she said one word she was targeted, which was what the person in question wanted. -Just wanted them out of the way because she was a thorn in his side from his own past behaviour so he sabotaged her full enjoyment of the game. All these people want is the right to monopolize World chat by picking fights or offending others for their own twisted satisfaction unchallenged which does everyone else a disservice because they also have the right to use it equally. Personally speaking World chat is just something I click on and watch sometimes and never speak in, or if I see someone who is a friend I interact and say hi, or if I see someone who is new and asks a question I help them out, but no my dear, it is not my reason to live. That would be the ones who abuse it because on a chatroom in a virtual world, hiding behind a keyboard, they suddenly feel powerful and become addicted to the negative attention they create.

Β 

Same as you think no-one has the ability to stop you from doing your stuff on there, I am not leaving either. And how I use 3DX and the way I utilize it, and what it means to me (as long as I do not act anti-socially) is not for anyone else to control. Sounds like you are forcing your own thoughts and behaviour onto others and expecting them to be you.

Β 

Take a real good look at your answer, kid. You say you don't give a shit about World Chat and how World Chat doesn't even pop up on your radar when it comes to playing this game, but it clearly does. You're the one with the problem.Your account wide ban was cute when it was first introduced, but then it brought Pandora, didn't it?

Β 

I will always stand up for the respect of others and the right of people to enjoy a platform which they come to in order to socialize in a multitude of ways, often not only sexual, without having their mood brought down and made to feel crappy. Nothing at all tin foil about that. *sticks middle finger up*

Β 

If you really cared about the people, to really enjoy a platform whom they can come to in order to socialize in a multiple of ways, you'd talk more about Pandora's disgusting reach into people's privacy. If you really cared about the experience, now that development has seen the problem with Pandora, and is doing something about it and its TRUE violation to people's privacy, you'd white knight this cause, but you'd much rather keep the account wide ban, with a little hint of Pandora in your back pocket.

Β 

You're a phony who prefers there playing favorites to a small few who play this gameβ€”which after the update rolls out I truly hope you all stop playing this game and leave foreverβ€”rather that focus on the privacy of the entire community as a whole.

LOL, the Devs have been learning from Trump

Β 

DISTRACTION

Β 

Dev 1) How can we stop them asking about that Pose editor we dangled in front of their noses for the passsed few months?

Β 

Dev 2) EasyΒ  ... remove acount wide iggyΒ  ... that'll keep them busy (distracted)

Β 

LOL I have no strong views either way on the iggy update, but I am disappointed there was no mention about that Pose editor we voted overwhelmingly forΒ  :(

Β 

Edited to add ....

Β 

PS or maybe the pose editor was a distraction for the lack of updates lol ....

Β 

Take a real good look at your answer, kid. You say you don't give a shit about World Chat and how World Chat doesn't even pop up on your radar when it comes to playing this game, but it clearly does. You're the one with the problem.Your account wide ban was cute when it was first introduced, but then it brought Pandora, didn't it?

Β 

Do you know when Pandora was actually created? Have you spoke to the owners who created it and why they created it?Β  You'll hear all kinds of things about it but not all is fully clear unless you hear it straight from them.

Β 

Β 

If you really cared about the people, to really enjoy a platform whom they can come to in order to socialize in a multiple of ways, you'd talk more about Pandora's disgusting reach into people's privacy. If you really cared about the experience, now that development has seen the problem with Pandora, and is doing something about it and its TRUE violation to people's privacy, you'd white knight this cause, but you'd much rather keep the account wide ban, with a little hint of Pandora in your back pocket.

Β 

There have been good and bad things that have come from Pandora.Β  It's been stated about privacy countless times but guess what as long as it's online it's not private, why because anything online is still able to be hacked and the information can be pulled.Β  That's a fact.

Β 

Β 

You're a phony who prefers there playing favorites to a small few who play this gameβ€”which after the update rolls out I truly hope you all stop playing this game and leave foreverβ€”rather that focus on the privacy of the entire community as a whole.

Β 

It's not playing favorites to a small few.Β  Have you ever been stalked by someone you don't want anything to do with in game?Β  Have you been a victim of being abused by another user as many have here?Β  If you haven't then read the following as it gives a reason as to why things were put into place.Β  If you want links I'll give the one from Gizmo himself where he addresses the matters.

Β 

Here's a nice bit for you to understand.Β  Back in the first half of 2015 people would run amuck with making avis to taunt other users who had put them on ignore. After people complaining they put where you had to buy another avi for 10K to help reduce the abuse and made it so you have to always have an avi on there then almost by the end of 2015 they put account wide ignore into place after asking users what they wanted.Β  This made users happy because of the abuse of other users.

Β 

Β 

And before the rest of you put your feet in your mouth, think about the people being harassed in game because of Pandora.

Β 

There are people who abuse it, I've been victim to that by one person who does it to anyone they have an issue with posting their alts for all to see in WC even the countless times they've been reported for how they tell people to kill themselves or they'd do it for them and so on.Β  It has also helped people be aware of who others are as well so they know to avoid them and put that account on ignore.

Β 

Β 

That being said, I hate to break it to anyone that thinks there is no way to access the data, wrong.Β  It's figuring out how to do it which anything that is online can and will be hacked at some point.Β  Even the best security in the world can't prevent it.

That being said, I hate to break it to anyone that thinks there is no way to access the data, wrong.Β  It's figuring out how to do it which anything that is online can and will be hacked at some point.Β  Even the best security in the world can't prevent it.

that why i am care about my personal data, like adress and so on, no one knows my real adress here, even my ingame wife, there are too many idiots who make a game with sociall aspect to their private problem or take to much emotion in it, its simple, keep game game and rl rl as much as you can

could we get some modaration in here please ?

Β 

it seem this tread which is about discussing the new an upcomming updates. have been turned into an echo chamber of paranoia an shit trowing...

Β 

if i whas a new potential customer looking at this tread, i whould really reconsider buying into this game.........not becouse the game looks bad... but the people in it...

Β 

so yeh modaration please ?

What game is that the Limitless that never happened or the new one LivCloser game that supposed to be coming out and others that never make it past the start why because they give all the hype but never make it past it.Β  Sad but true.

Β 

Neither of those.

Β 

To say the name would be disrespectful - especially in an update thread about 3DX. Yet the problem with how to create the best iggy/kick/ban system seems to be a common, or at least mutual problem.

Fact is that some see golden harassment times coming to us soon.

Β 

I hope very much that the upcoming update will not confirm our fears and instead will stick out the tongue of those who are happy now.

Β 

As they say: hope dies last.

Β 

Spreading paranoia... does not contribute to a good gameplay...So let's see the update, enjoy the game...

hello newbies, dont thinkΒ  bad about us, we are a whole family ingame, with some blacksheeps, but this is in all familys i thing, Feel a warm welcome to 3dx, And fΓΌr the stuff you read here before, its only a democratic exchange of opiniouns about the comming update tjhat splits the community a little atm,

Β 

But alll in on its a nice game and defenitly worth to try out,

Β 

Kisses

pandora ist symply what it says, the box of pandora, You can see information, but its how to handle it, you can be right and see a lyer but with the same data u can make a big mistake of interpret it,

Β 

So you evtually fight or igno a person who ist completly harmless, Only caus for example he tried out a male char as a girl, but see that this wasnt her thing, you see it n pandora. Or a mann who wants to show his very female side in the game, they are harmless, dont punish them, they dont do anything wrong, thes only want to play

Β 

so thats why i against pandora at least, it could be worthy, but it also can produce drama to unguilty ppl

Gifts don't mean anything.Β  I know someone that deletes every gift they get and they've been on here for over 4 years.Β  So you can't go by that.Β  My build alt has not gifts on it either and I've had it since right after I came back which is about a year.Β  So if that's the one way of telling, it's not going to work.

well this is how i do it hehe i wont change my ways not my fault if ppl delete their gifts :) its case close ;)

We plan to launch a test server and release a test client that will work regardless of the current client of the game. On the test server, you can create completely new characters, get some gold for testing purposes.

Now we have a list of bugs that need to be fixedΒ before launching. Stay tuned!

I don't want another character, i'm rukyaa and don't want to be a Rukyaa bis lol

I don't want another character, i'm rukyaa and don't want to be a Rukyaa bis lol

its another server, perhaps u can be also rukyaa hihi, oh btw, cause every ava on the new system has it own id, perhaps we now have the possibility for double names, or multi login

that why i am care about my personal data, like adress and so on, no one knows my real adress here, even my ingame wife, there are too many idiots who make a game with sociall aspect to their private problem or take to much emotion in it, its simple, keep game game and rl rl as much as you can

That data isn't stored on this system only BMT Micro has that as you purchase your access to the game through themΒ  Now if someone were to get that from them it's another story.

Β 

could we get some modaration in here please ?

Β 

it seem this tread which is about discussing the new an upcomming updates. have been turned into an echo chamber of paranoia an shit trowing...

Β 

if i whas a new potential customer looking at this tread, i whould really reconsider buying into this game.........not becouse the game looks bad... but the people in it...

Β 

so yeh modaration please ?

This is about the updates.Β  So people as long as it's rational should be able to speak. This has been pointed out before with other threads.

Β 

Neither of those.

Β 

To say the name would be disrespectful - especially in an update thread about 3DX. Yet the problem with how to create the best iggy/kick/ban system seems to be a common, or at least mutual problem.

I used them as examples.Β  It is an overall issue but if you know what you're doing it's not hard to give both to the users.

Β 

well this is how i do it hehe i wont change my ways not my fault if ppl delete their gifts :) its case close ;)

That's okay, I've met a few that are very nice, have been on so long and never had to deal with drama because they walk away before it happens and get to know people first before jumping to conclusions. :D

Nothing to hide, Mister, but Pandora is against the EULA...well If I met you in the game, welcome to my iggy.Β 

Β 

lol See, shit like this is ridiculous. Stated a simple opinion and it's "iggy, iggy, iggy!" As I stated in my first post on this ignore list topic, people need to learn to be adults.

That data isn't stored on this system only BMT Micro has that as you purchase your access to the game through themΒ  Now if someone were to get that from them it's another story.

yes i know, but who say that is impossible to hack bmt micro, with help of 3dx. There will must be a hidden linkt that profesional hackers can find, its all posible in the net

oh, the iggy system is not a part of the update??? woohoooo what are we talking about here? LMAO where's your logic?Β  :P

olivia_facepalm.gif

Β 

as I have said several times, I support all improvements of the update. A change of the Iggy system to the detriment of the players does not. Discussion is now over with you. The sun calls me...…  :)Β 

Β 

Stop stop, hahah :D What do you trying to say? What re you talking about? Open your eyes on something I have said. I said - "This topic not only about iggy system, but about upcoming updates." *grins*

Not only... Was it difficult to understand? I have offered something about how to explain your thoughts better and more undertandable. Its working everywhere and works nice.Β 

First of all try to read and understand everything correct. Dont full yourself...or someone. Its silly thing.