3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Why are the words 'offending', 'trolls' and 'stalked' in quotation marks? You're saying they don't happen, or you're saying they don't matter or you're saying they are imaginations of others and don't exist. In any of these cases you are being entirely disrespectful of others and what they experience. People in 3DX don't get offended by some random stuff, they get offended by people trolling offensive content in World Chat intentionally designed purely to pick fights and offend others, or by sustained contact from others who they don't want to have anything to do with which is their right seeing they also pay real money to play.

They pay money to play a sex game, or a video game in general, so let's get that bit of business out of the way first. You do know this is just a video game, right?

If you choose to be offended then that's your right, but just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. Again, I plainly put out there what you should do in order to avoid the shit on World Chat. Just, turn off your notifications and you're set. World Chat is no longer your priority, your in game cause to live, or your reason to log in to the game in the first place.

Little factoid, I was on World Chat last night for an hour and guess what, aside from the room ads, everyone was behaving. So maybe it is all in your head, rock star. Maybe all these illusions about people getting murdered in 3DXChat only exist in your head.."Quotation marks". :lol:

You are also saying that this behaviour should be able to go on, if someone has a psycho stalking them, it is their own fault for being a "bitch" (this is the psychology and mental reasoning of an actual stalker by the way), and if others do not want to be exposed to the abuse or trolling or anti-social behaviour in World Chat they should withdraw themselves from the game by not reading or not participating in Word Chat at all and miss out on the social aspects (despite having paid money to be there) only because of a few hardcore trolls who get their jollies by flooding WC with their own childish ploys for everyone's attention and doing their best to be offensive in order to get and keep it. You are saying that it's ok for people to abuse others or offend anyone they like and it's not the fault of the person causing it but the fault of those who are subjected to it. This is like saying if a woman does not want to be attacked in real life she should not go out of her house ever, instead of holding the attackers to account for what they do. Your post is written by someone who obviously wants the offending behaviour to continue and doesn't want anything done to stop it, probably because you do it yourself. You are a disgrace and also from the way your post is written probably JJ/Kitty/Lexi/Bree etc etc etc.

If your social aspect and game experience are just centralized on World Chat, maybe you should rethink your priorities when your playing this sex game, don't you think?

Again, turn off notifications if you don't want to be bothered by World Chat talk. You do realize that there are other ways of communication within the game, that don't involve World Chat in its entirety, right?

Now you're getting into this whole fantasy world about people being abused, women not leaving their homes in fear of being attacked, and holding the attackers accountable like if this VIDEO GAME was real life. And of course, none of this would be complete without throwing in a passive aggressive accusation right at the end.

Take off the tin foil hat, rock star. It's just a game. Relax. :D

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart

Don't get me wrong, I was not having a go at you, was rather meaning to let you know what I have learnt about the matter.

I also agree that Pandora has done some good things and has helped a lot in identifying different people for doing the wrong thing.

This update, making it so Pandora can no longer access things and taking away the full account iggy will put us back in the dark ages in 3DXChat.

People who have created 2nd and 3rd accounts to do the wrong thing will no longer need those accounts, they will be able to do it now with just one account.  They're still going to create them anyway as they have always done.  Being in the game as long as we have you should know this.

There is already a real problem with trust in the game, and even most of who want to keep alts secret have agreed to that.  So let's identify the accounts with markers, Id on the profiles and such and make it even worse for those that don't abuse their alts.

All this is going to do is make that much worse.

So I do see what you mean, although I never used Pandora myself, I can see that not all that used it, and would even say most, did not use it for bad reasons.

Also I agree that things will be worse without it.

But the point remains, it is not something supplied by the game or part of the game, and it does have things in it that I do not like.

I no longer post pictures in my profile, as they can be captured by Pandora.

Pandora can tell what time and day you were last on.

There are other things that I see effect everyones game that Pandora offers.

It does have its good points yes, but it also has its bad.

My opinion, is that alts should be able to be identified by something inside the game, if that was added Pandora would die as no one would use it.  -You push this constantly in every thread that talks about alts but you also forget about privacy.  Doing so violates that privacy.  While I don't agree with those that mindfuck other don't make it worse for those that don't abuse their alt avis.

We already know the account wide ignore it didn't matter what avi was deleted the account itself was on ignore which is why it was put in place and that's being rolled back to help prevent Pandora's access but even the most safe online things can still be hacked.

recently i learned that ppl that wanted to hide their activity payed pandora to hide they acoounts alts etc 

so its not that pandora realy offered anything  right cause think about it  someppl payed pandora to track alts etc some other payed to hide hahaha

can u see where that leads ....ppl spend money in hide n seek 

its like someone from above play with ppls insecurities.

So lets think all from start before we had account wide iggy that didnt work as it suppose to work due to bugs so u iggy on avi n whole account was on iggy but those ppl made multi accounts providing the game more money n more money for gizmo ofc .

Now for some reason Gizmo is changing things n that means no more multi accounts at least the size we had earlier meaning less money in his pockets. why now ?

ask ur selfs why is gizmo as a buisinesman get less money .

2 things on my mind 

1 is that he thinks he will make that money over time thinking he is doing the best for his customers 

2 another pandora like type is on the way hahaha

Well lets not get paranoid n wit n see how it goes 

1st time i see a plus in this game n that is the test client Gizmo mentioned 

well i preffer clothes but oh well 

recently i learned that ppl that wanted to hide their activity payed pandora to hide they acoounts alts etc 

so its not that pandora realy offered anything  right cause think about it  someppl payed pandora to track alts etc some other payed to hide hahaha

So lets think all from start before we had account wide iggy that didnt work as it suppose to work due to bugs so u iggy on avi n whole account was on iggy but those ppl made multi accounts providing the game more money n more money for gizmo ofc .

Now for some reason Gizmo is changing things n that means no more multi accounts at least the size we had earlier meaning less money in his pockets. why now ? How is Gizmo going to lose money when people are still going to get multiple accounts as they always have to screw people over even with the account wide ban they still did it even before that was in place they still did it.  Gizmo is going to make money as it costs to buy a new avi at 10K XGold so you still need to buy XGold to do that.

2 things on my mind 

1 is that he thinks he will make that money over time thinking he is doing the best for his customers 

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Now for some reason Gizmo is changing things n that means no more multi accounts at least the size we had earlier meaning less money in his pockets. why now ?

2 things on my mind 

" can u see where that leads ....ppl spend money in hide n seek

its like someone from above play with ppls insecurities."

It was exactly my suspicion. That the creator of Pandora was the same creator of 3DX. Also because I am of the idea that it is not possible to enter such a large user machine and be able to "steal" such important data. And if they really stole the important data ... why did Gizmo wait for MONTH and MONTH and MONTH and MONTH before taking action? :huh:

It was exactly my suspicion. That the creator of Pandora was the same creator of 3DX. Also because I am of the idea that it is not possible to enter such a large user machine and be able to "steal" such important data. And if they really stole the important data ... why did Gizmo wait for MONTH and MONTH and MONTH and MONTH before taking action?

How come a Gizmo post has never come out with the above written "ATTENTION: FROM TODAY IN THEN WHO WILL USE PANDORA WILL COME AWAY FROM THE COMMUNITY OF 3DX AND THE FORUM"

It makes me think that there has been a clear double question.

Excuse me for Gizmo, but I'm starting to think that whoever created Pandora, would agree with you. You should protect your customers / users IMMEDIATELY. Not after months, releasing updates, THE FIRST IMPORTANT UPDATE YOU WILL NEED TO DO, IT WAS THIS PRIVACY! So now we do not blame myself and the other users who used Pandora.

" can u see where that leads ....ppl spend money in hide n seek

its like someone from above play with ppls insecurities."

It was exactly my suspicion. That the creator of Pandora was the same creator of 3DX. Also because I am of the idea that it is not possible to enter such a large user machine and be able to "steal" such important data. And if they really stole the important data ... why did Gizmo wait for MONTH and MONTH and MONTH and MONTH before taking action? :huh:

It was exactly my suspicion. That the creator of Pandora was the same creator of 3DX. Also because I am of the idea that it is not possible to enter such a large user machine and be able to "steal" such important data. And if they really stole the important data ... why did Gizmo wait for MONTH and MONTH and MONTH and MONTH before taking action?

How come a Gizmo post has never come out with the above written "ATTENTION: FROM TODAY IN THEN WHO WILL USE PANDORA WILL COME AWAY FROM THE COMMUNITY OF 3DX AND THE FORUM"

It makes me think that there has been a clear double question.

Excuse me for Gizmo, but I'm starting to think that whoever created Pandora, would agree with you. You should protect your customers / users IMMEDIATELY. Not after months, releasing updates, THE FIRST IMPORTANT UPDATE YOU WILL NEED TO DO, IT WAS THIS PRIVACY! So now we do not blame myself and the other users who used Pandora.

Here is the thing, many hackers, programmers and such and such are on 3DX. This game was a 30 day sex game, but it evolved people stated talking, friendships established, Djs stated playing, DLL creators began making it more then just a 30 day sex game. Why no poses, Gizmo saw what was going on, instead of poses, world editor, this game has better graphics and motion than most 10 year plus old games out there. Any time changes they made bugs occurred. They are testing it making sure they get it right so there are less bugs and instead of giving them space to do what they have to in order to get it right, "we demand to know what is going on with the updates." So he tells us and some are still demanding to know when is the Update. Let it happen when it happens, it would be great to know when date wise, but if they are working on the bugs and are doing their, instead of complains, how about support? 

The Pandora program was a double edge sword. Prior to the Pandora Program, I had an asshole claim i was using multiple alts, thanks to the Pandora Program, some people learned the same asshole married himself (loyalty!). At the same time I have seen relationships end people use the program on their spouses or tell a friend breaking that trust. Sometimes not enough "I am sorry's" can be said once that trust is gone.

Thing is, Gizmo is and has been working on the security of the game and has been informing us.

Besides everyone knows the Pandora Program was created by a drunk bunny. 

2 things on my mind 

i wanna say at this point that no one understanded the above thing i said hehehee to put it simply ..conspiracy theories can be made up so easyyyyyyyyy but doesnt mean we have to take the bait right :)

so lets just wait n see im sure Gizmo kinda wants to give to ppl bk im happy with new client test n possibly leads to more stability but again ill say clothesssssssss Gizmo :)sexy see thru dresses n maybe some lace pareos  ok i stop now :)my list is big :)

You guys are fucking lame, first the full is full with liars and assholes, next we have tons of bugs? How can such small game thousands of bugs!? Stop being so lazy and do something good for the game, which i highly doubt. At least if you don't update the game make it buyable don't force people to pay monthly for this. It clearly shows you people are here only to steal our money, the devs are the same liars as the community itself. Man fuck this game, it's time to grow a backbone and leave this hellhole once and for all. Don't like me, well ban me, savee me from all the trouble this game is causing. I'm fucking done! I'm sure one day everyone will leave this game, sadly some are stupid enough to stay.

why should gizmo write a program for data he already owns? that make no sense in my eyes. And as a service who want deeper informations about alts, he can official take gold for the relevant information as an ingame feature, like gifts or new alts.

is simple.

If I have 100 accounts in my game system, and 50 accounts create a new alts, users always remain 100. But if I create a program that sees how many avatars I have in my account, users not to be seen create other accounts. those 50 users who created 2 avatar what do they do? Create another account.

Simple hypothesis ....

1 account = $ 25 per month. :mellow:

50 accounts = $ 1,250 per month. :huh:

100 accounts = $ 2,500 per month. :o

(When pandora came out) :o

150 accounts = $ 3,750 per month. :rolleyes:

Who is best for?

(All I say is a simple hypothesis arose from the fact that after months the release of Pandora no one has ever taken steps to block it, and only now that many users complain you decide to talk seriously, because no one has taken steps to think about privacy users?)

Here is the thing, many hackers, programmers and such and such are on 3DX. This game was a 30 day sex game, but it evolved people stated talking, friendships established, Djs stated playing, DLL creators began making it more then just a 30 day sex game. Why no poses, Gizmo saw what was going on, instead of poses, world editor, this game has better graphics and motion than most 10 year plus old games out there. Any time changes they made bugs occurred. They are testing it making sure they get it right so there are less bugs and instead of giving them space to do what they have to in order to get it right, "we demand to know what is going on with the updates." So he tells us and some are still demanding to know when is the Update. Let it happen when it happens, it would be great to know when date wise, but if they are working on the bugs and are doing their, instead of complains, how about support? 

The Pandora program was a double edge sword. Prior to the Pandora Program, I had an asshole claim i was using multiple alts, thanks to the Pandora Program, some people learned the same asshole married himself (loyalty!). At the same time I have seen relationships end people use the program on their spouses or tell a friend breaking that trust. Sometimes not enough "I am sorry's" can be said once that trust is gone.

Thing is, Gizmo is and has been working on the security of the game and has been informing us.

Besides everyone knows the Pandora Program was created by a drunk bunny. 

"Thing is, Gizmo is and has been working on the security of the game and has been informing us."

Thhing is that Gizmo had to work on it and inform us immediately, given that everyone's privacy is involved. But this has not happened, and now those who go there will be those who used pandora, for better or for worse. Me included.

As far as I'm concerned, the Pandora discourse is closed to me, I will no longer answer the topic Pandora, so I turn and turn I have to wait for what will happen.

Good luck to all those who have used Pandora :mellow::unsure: 

1 account = $ 25 per month. :mellow: sorry, but thats asumes that most people pay monthly, but they dont , most people are paying up to one whole year, so the cash flow isnt steady, it has his up and downs. 

And its only a matter of price as an equal . legal ingame feature, it can be increased like fotoslots

1 account = $ 25 per month. :mellow: sorry, but thats asumes that most people pay monthly, but they dont , most people are paying up to one whole year, so the cash flow isnt steady, it has his up and downs. 

And its only a matter of price as an equal . legal ingame feature, it can be increased like fotoslots

He was an example. But even if it were annual, it would not change, the high income is always there.

From what I understand the iggy system isn’t going away, just changing. So you add a few more to the list. Takes a couple clicks and done! Woo. How about we wait to see how this works before judging too harshly? I may be seeing things wrong but it seems to me like they’re trying to sort out the issues. Right now the New hasn’t even been introduced and you’re creating madness over it. Give it a chance for Pete’s sake.

From what I understand the iggy system isn’t going away, just changing. So you add a few more to the list. Takes a couple clicks and done! Woo. How about we wait to see how this works before judging too harshly? I may be seeing things wrong but it seems to me like they’re trying to sort out the issues. Right now the New hasn’t even been introduced and you’re creating madness over it. Give it a chance for Pete’s sake.

Here's the thing back in 2015 when they didn't have the account wide ignore in place it was make a new avi and screw with someone because they had your other avi on ignore.  People complained about there being a better way to prevent this so they put in account wide ignore which would force the user who wanted to screw with someone to buy another account.  Now we have the account wide ignore in place and people feel better even if it's not fully functional as they'd like.  Roll ahead to the update that's coming out, the account wide ignore will be gone so people will be able to create a new alt avi and screw with someone, they put that avi on ignore, that user deletes that avi then creates another one, goes back to the user screws with them again - see what I'm getting at - they couldn't do it on the same account due to account wide ignore now they can again.  This is because people have complained about Pandora and what it does and doesn't do.  Now they're going to complain as the ignore system has gone back 3 years and history is going to repeat itself.  So no the issues themselves with the screwing with people won't get better it's going to exactly what it did before and then what is going to happen.

Doesn't making a new avatar cost 10k XGold?

That would be 15$ for each new avatar you want to create or come online for a month to get the 300 for the login.

I dont know if anyone will spend money just to troll around with a person.

Huh? I don't think the ignore function is a useful protection at all. That is why I said that its value was exaggerated. If you ignore someone, then can simply make a new account, which isn't that expense for many of us.

I don't think ignore is useful, so I do not consider the loss of the account-wide ignore to be that big a deal. Maybe I might have to ignore 3 or 6 or 9 avis instead of just 1 or 2 or 3. But in my experience, that happens to me and my friends so rarely that I do not consider it a big deal.

At least they must pay more and more to keep up the charade. Yes it is a good deterrant.

Also just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others. Your logic is a bit flawed there. I have never had my house broken into, but I still do lock the doors when I leave.

This topic and the people complaining about the things they should not, is the real reason why devs are't communicating with the player base, i see it now. I think your speculations about gizmo, or other devs are just disheartening. After awhile i think they will not even want to write anything here, because all they get is complain and speculations.

twiggy i have been stalked i have been fooled by ppl come to me in many forms ,i was sad but on the other hand i pay my own sub i dont pay others so i cant realy say how these ppl should play ,i know it doesnt sound ok n dont make feel ok either but its their right what they will do be good ppl or bad ppl or w/e what i can do is trust my feeling n reject n stay away from such ppl .

sure i dont like it but who am i to tell ppl how to play it may contradict with how i feel but its also right .

thats why i will focus on my instict n do what is fun for me build djing dance party .

if ppl wanna be bad not my problem its their choice n that choice wont lead em to a happy game

Good point. People do have the right to do whatever they want. I also should have the right to avoid these people if I choose to not be part of that world. This update will take that right away from me.