3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

You state multiple accounts can circumvent the ignore. Yes, they can. But now multiple accounts have just become 3X more effective. As each account now has 3 profiles each needing blocked.

Well, if you are one of those people who is constantly trolled by others and will now need to block in multiples of three, then you have my sincere condolences. But I stand by my very logical argument that losing the account-wide ignore function will not have much of an impact on the vast majority of players, which to me is a clear indication that both the problem of players who harass and troll constantly as well as the value of the account-wide ignore function are exaggerated. 

The argument your posing is a Straw Man.

No, actually, it is not a straw man at all. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man, a straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. I did not refute anything that was not already present in JessicaX's post. 

Moreover, simply because you do not agree with me does not mean that my argument is illogical.

If I ignore someone for harassment, they can circumvent the ignore by simply making a new avi. Please explain how ignore is useful in this scenario.

Huh? I don't think the ignore function is a useful protection at all. That is why I said that its value was exaggerated. If you ignore someone, then can simply make a new account, which isn't that expense for many of us.

I don't think ignore is useful, so I do not consider the loss of the account-wide ignore to be that big a deal. Maybe I might have to ignore 3 or 6 or 9 avis instead of just 1 or 2 or 3. But in my experience, that happens to me and my friends so rarely that I do not consider it a big deal.  

Thanks for the developers, but I was expecting more as long as the game needs more content (cloths, Locations, and advance settings for editing characters) it's kinda funny that avatars so limited in terms of appearance. If you not going to do this? it's fine, just change the format of characters to  obj or fbx and i will gladly do my avatar and load it to the system. Now for the ignore system, I love it actually that no more wide banned. I know some are right like JessicaX and Chloe and those who complain about abuse and stalker etc... but those who do that they don't have problems to create another accounts, and another to feed there sick manners, so even wide ignore is kinda useless. The real solution is by apply the rules and take it seriously for example those who approved that they are abusing others get banned from server and game by their device's MAC address not even IP as long VPN can easily change the IP address. The reason why I'm happy about no more wide ignore!! On the other hand, as there are people deserve ignore, there are people take this feature as a luxury. At the end every user has their own experience and their own problems they are facing, so everyone is kinda right. Lastly, Since the update is about privacy, Why not also protecting builders creation? You as developer or owner of this game has completely the right to have and use every creation in the game you create, but making others just take it easily when you can change that is not a wise choice because it keeps some concerns about protection and privacy not to mention it kills creativity. 

We plan to launch a test server and release a test client that will work regardless of the current client of the game. On the test server, you can create completely new characters, get some gold for testing purposes.

Now we have a list of bugs that need to be fixed before launching. Stay tuned!

thats good to know Gizmo i magor bug u should look is that with a trick using betty n bob u can bybass iggy i can tell u more info if u pm me about how its doner but im sure many know this n can tell u but plz not in open 

I think Gizmo you have settled to cater for the pure gamers in 3DXChat, pretty much saying we shouldn't care much about who is actually behind the keyboard controlling the characters we interact with in the game.

You are agreeing with the people that insist it is just a game and nothing else, allowing them to interact with others in the game with 3 different identities.

Yes there are a lot of people that feel they should be able to do that, for various reasons, mostly deception of some sort.

It may be someone looking to have several relationships knowing that if their partners found out they were in other relationships they would be upset.

It may be people looking to play the opposite sex where most who do so want everyone to believe they are that sex in real life to.

Yes there are a lot of people that think these things should be allowed and it is just a game, there fore people shouldn't take it so seriously.

The thing is, if they truly feel it is not so serious, why do they need to hide.

There is also just as many people, if not more, that feel people need to be held accountable for their actions.

People that think we should not have to worry about meeting up with someone who is presenting themselves as someone new to the game, and having to be on guard against people who have created an alt to crowd, manipulate, mindfuck and a number of things that these people who think it is just a game get up to.

Maybe you should now think about creating a sister game where only one avi is supplied, as the way you are going you will loose many of the players who are so sick of the dis trust caused by the gamers and their alts.

twiggy i have been stalked i have been fooled by ppl come to me in many forms ,i was sad but on the other hand i pay my own sub i dont pay others so i cant realy say how these ppl should play ,i know it doesnt sound ok n dont make feel ok either but its their right what they will do be good ppl or bad ppl or w/e what i can do is trust my feeling n reject n stay away from such ppl .

sure i dont like it but who am i to tell ppl how to play it may contradict with how i feel but its also right .

thats why i will focus on my instict n do what is fun for me build djing dance party .

if ppl wanna be bad not my problem its their choice n that choice wont lead em to a happy game 

Thank you shizmo to give me a reason to not resub next year. Punish my ass.... as long as your support needs to do anything about harresment i doubt you will have any better way to punish anyone.

The removal of the account wide iggy is like a punch in the face and i bet like with the last changes all iggly lists will be emptied.

With your lack of information sharing and working together with the community.... i see nothing good coming.

/sarcasm on

Thank you for more drama in the futur.

/sarcasm off

Alivia to some extent I do actually agree with you, no one is entitled to tell people how to play a game they pay to play.

But the same goes for people who want to force their type of game on others.

Those of us that do not want to deceive, that do believe in being honest about our real life sex and do not choose to lie to people about commitments we make to them in the game, we do let people know how we feel and we do make it perfectly clear.

So although we are constantly accused of trying to force our game on others we are in no way forcing our game on others.

Can the same be said for the gamers, mostly no, they do not make it clear what they are about, they do not make it clear what their real life sex is, they feel we should give in and not care also.

Look at what is always said in these forums and think about who is actually trying to have who play the game the way they want.

Would a lesbian get together with a guy pretending to be a lesbian if they knew, again mostly no.

Would a man get together with a girl if they knew it was a man behind the keyboard, again mostly no.

Would anyone be in a what is meant to be a in game relationship between just 2 people get involved if they knew their partner would be having other relationships using alts.

The real crazy part about all of this is that it even matters to a lot of the people that do that kind of thing.

Pretty well everyone I know where it matters who is behind the keyboard make it very clear the 1st time they meet up with someone.

Is it the same the other way, no, in most cases it is not.

So yes, no one has the right to tell people how to play their own game, but also no one has the right to force their game on others as well.

This new update seems to be catering for gamers, making it much easier for them to do what they do, and is taking away from the rest of us, making it harder to play how we want to play.

Seriously i dont follow the mind ban alt by alt, when someone do shit with one character he or she does with all the alts, its in the person not in the avi these. And to protect what? In what put an ID will prevent someone scan the game extract the file and steal a room file? im a blond and seriously i find 0 technical explanation who explain how it will be resolve.... Its a security in system in my opinion will be efficient not add an ID. And even you catch the player have steal it's too late, the file is publish, and you can ban the alt np he or she can do an other account new alts and do again. The room steal is an harrassment not less not more, ive live these shit mind for my part and im really angry against the dev team to pay them and i must live harrasment, just to have put in my line up of DJ two friends.

For pandora and alts, i join felinia and twiggy, if more and more people come on use pandora it has good reasons, actually the alt is more use to manipulate and do drama than really in a mind of roleplayers, and the roleplayers themselves are honest on their profile they inform they roleplay, to prevent use someone in first like we have people do alts, just for free sex and on their profile inform. Also why people argue on the freedom to be hide and in fact we have a part of the community use alt is honnest and inform i finish really to understand people now....

We see enough situation each days of BF GF wife husband are use in 3DX. What is doing for these people? Nothing, use, manipulate, and do harrasment is just allowed in 3DX, we cant be surprise it becomes usual, and yes without pandora i imagine it will explose these...

On the sex game yes i confirm 3DX its a scam with 65 sex positions, these the dev can take their responsabilities 65 sex position in 6 years.... Its just a big lie to have custumers. The dev team can be honest one moment and stop to argue what is 3DX and havent work on the sex positions in 6 years. An other Why put weddings if finally is to let people be use on their feeling? Like put weddings in a sex game have no sence in that case. Clean the weddings and do pure sex game, no problem assume your game at 100% like these the couples the designers the club owner the dj the dancers wont lost their time in your game and will go in games more social. Do faster do like Achat, no rooms just 4 public place one chat for sex and that's all but assume more than 250 sex positions or dont argue you are a sex game..... And to push more stop to put yes and no on the colds, its a sex game we pay to be fuck like shits, we are born for these open our legs and shut up....

On these i see just a big fail of a team has rush all the way possible to have the maximal customer, and its simple to have more people open a free access like these the fakers and the liars will be in a mass more correct of people. The argue we do pay access to limit the number of trolls and bad people actually is totally crazy, we have trolls in WC on forum hackers stealers dramaqueen people are more to use the other than really do sex. People open room sex they are 80 in, 70 wait.... Where is the sex game?

Do not think that Pandora is the result of a user who knows how to hack. Pandora is a fruit of 3DX developers. The explanation is very simple. It is not possible to access such sensitive information. To access this private information you need to enter a particular virtual machine, where there are accesses and restrictions. I never believed that Pandora was a result of other users, I always believed it was a 3DX product. People are curious to know if I have other avatars in my account, would be willing to pay, in fact, pandora, you pay. And in the pockets of those who "developed" pandora, they are the same pockets as those who developed 3dx. It is very sensitive information of our privacy, and it is not possible that after MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS that Pandora exists, Gizmo woke up now to block it. it's something that should push users' security a lot. Instead to spend so much time ... it means that something true in what I say there, how can he go back to who has had access to Pandora? He can not have access unless it's an organized thing, and now to wash his hands and dump the blame on others. And if we really want to say it all, it's useless to blame Gizmo, I do not think he's the owner of 3DX. I think he only manages the forum, the owners of 3DX are probably the ones who send you the email when you complete the payment registration. I'm sorry Gizmo take it with you, but to this user privacy thing, you had to think about it a lot sooner. It is not the fault of those who use Pandora, who uses the DLLs of those who do many other things. It's your fault that you can not take care of us.

Probably all I have said is the result of my imagination. But this theory is the most reasonable for me. I do not want to break up a discussion, it's ONLY MY THOUGHT on the background of 3dx.

Do not think that Pandora is the result of a user who knows how to hack. Pandora is a fruit of 3DX developers. The explanation is very simple. It is not possible to access such sensitive information. To access this private information you need to enter a particular virtual machine, where there are accesses and restrictions. I never believed that Pandora was a result of other users, I always believed it was a 3DX product. People are curious to know if I have other avatars in my account, would be willing to pay, in fact, pandora, you pay. And in the pockets of those who "developed" pandora, they are the same pockets as those who developed 3dx. It is very sensitive information of our privacy, and it is not possible that after MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS and MONTHS that Pandora exists, Gizmo woke up now to block it. it's something that should push users' security a lot. Instead to spend so much time ... it means that something true in what I say there, how can he go back to who has had access to Pandora? He can not have access unless it's an organized thing, and now to wash his hands and dump the blame on others. And if we really want to say it all, it's useless to blame Gizmo, I do not think he's the owner of 3DX. I think he only manages the forum, the owners of 3DX are probably the ones who send you the email when you complete the payment registration. I'm sorry Gizmo take it with you, but to this user privacy thing, you had to think about it a lot sooner. It is not the fault of those who use Pandora, who uses the DLLs of those who do many other things. It's your fault that you can not take care of us.

Probably all I have said is the result of my imagination. But this theory is the most reasonable for me. I do not want to break up a discussion, it's ONLY MY THOUGHT on the background of 3dx.

I am not going to say for certain that Pandora was not done by the devs, but I doubt it very much.

It is completely possible for someone outside of the devs for 3DXChat to get the information that is on Pandora.

All the information is available to anyone who is logged into the game.

Programs have been made by users to be able to copy and save rooms, and I mean before the devs had the room save feature.

That program let you log into the game from outside the game using that software.

From that a similar program can be done, that builds a database with information it accesses from being logged into the game.

It has been proven possible to be able to get the account id from using the iggy and a 3rd party dll.

Once they have our account id they can use that to access the server using commands that are used and copied from the games code.

I feel it is all done automatically, it scans all our account ids, gets the information and also adds other account ids it finds when doing so.

Just to clarify things, I am against Pandora, but I do think they are going about things the wrong way to be able to fight against it.

Guest Stefia

Hihi felinia there is a little misunderstanding, i havent write pandora is the result of player, ive just write it isnt for nothing you have more and more people install and use these sytem and can case to an other extrem of harrassment on a roleplayer for example is honest. Not less not more  :)

And the fact more and more players use these system come from something, one moment people cant hide the mind in the game isnt really for the respect and " a game" but more really to use people. Im in the base against a system like pandora, but ive see so much people use the other with the alts include myself... We fight two minds the right to have a freedom and the right to exploit the feelings of a human.... Difficult to answer no?

Now for guizmo perhaps he isnt the owner but in all case he represents the firm, he writes on the forum, it's  his mission, it's in his job to receive the positive and the negative. one moment you have customer happy and other not happy. For my part and with niine we have take our decision december we dont renew 3DX and when i read today these update and too the mind of some player here, perhaps we will do early (I dont talk about you).

For one point i join you and Twiggy, it isnt the first time i tell about these there is a fail in the security database to come on system like pandora and steal rooms not less not more, or the security dont exist or the database is open to someone. But in both case it the players pay the results.

For my part ive see enough of good persons and good friend stop disgusting the game to have been use, like i see a good part of the community dont hide they roleplay dont hide they have alt to do deco or other without give the names, also people argue for the liberty to hide its never good specially in the actual situation of the game.

Alivia to some extent I do actually agree with you, no one is entitled to tell people how to play a game they pay to play.

But the same goes for people who want to force their type of game on others.

Those of us that do not want to deceive, that do believe in being honest about our real life sex and do not choose to lie to people about commitments we make to them in the game, we do let people know how we feel and we do make it perfectly clear.

So although we are constantly accused of trying to force our game on others we are in no way forcing our game on others.

Can the same be said for the gamers, mostly no, they do not make it clear what they are about, they do not make it clear what their real life sex is, they feel we should give in and not care also.

Look at what is always said in these forums and think about who is actually trying to have who play the game the way they want.

Would a lesbian get together with a guy pretending to be a lesbian if they knew, again mostly no.

Would a man get together with a girl if they knew it was a man behind the keyboard, again mostly no.

Would anyone be in a what is meant to be a in game relationship between just 2 people get involved if they knew their partner would be having other relationships using alts.

The real crazy part about all of this is that it even matters to a lot of the people that do that kind of thing.

Pretty well everyone I know where it matters who is behind the keyboard make it very clear the 1st time they meet up with someone.

Is it the same the other way, no, in most cases it is not.

So yes, no one has the right to tell people how to play their own game, but also no one has the right to force their game on others as well.

This new update seems to be catering for gamers, making it much easier for them to do what they do, and is taking away from the rest of us, making it harder to play how we want to play.

sweetie i agree with all u said  when i wanted to live my fantasy go only with girls see how it is many guys pretend be girls etc n trick me 

so yes i understand all u say but i dont think there is something that can be done as coin has 2 faces ,one face is what u describe and i support this, the other side is that those ppl will say 'we are free to be whatever we want etc i also can understand this but if they dont harm others.

Guest Stefia

The problem they know after they have been use... And create real tragedy for the persons have been use. And its "funny" all argue it's a game but all scream against the fake and want a true girl until come upset me is clear on my rule im exclusive with niine. The iggy system for my part is use a lot against these players want force people like me to be their bot or toy or puppet and dont stop on a simple "no". And not happy to have been refuse will come with alts now? I wont pass my time connected to live these if i connect me is to see Niine, my friends, do deco, mix and organise party not manage people react like children and arent happy they cant fuck me. And i pass the guys send 2-3-4 times colds, some PM is better dont write here. 

I know some case, the lesbian has been inform after been fuck, litterally the fake tell her haha see its a man have fuck you.... Just because he was frustrated he cant touch her like man... And one moment we must stop to hide it'snt sometimes or each month one case in these game, it's usual to do these, it's normal it's the game accept it and shut up.... Not long way for peole use more systems like pandora with time i will say sadly but it's human too to try to protect yourself after observe live and must support these.

There is a rule against the harrassment in 3DX and these update will create more harrassment... Also i consider 3DX want only a community of players in a sex game finally limited in the options because in 6 years they have create a minimal of sex position. They have argue its a sex game and develop builds to finally see the room be steal...

Actually 2 minds fight one to say i do social an other i do sex, and in fact the more easy its to respect each, the little problem one dont respect the other. it's false to consider 98% of people in 3DX come in a sex game for pure sex, most do the first month and slowly build a friend circle and ask on more humans relations. I havent solution for these, perhaps finally people want social do party do dj do build and friends have nothing to do in these game and honnestly its what ifeel more more we arent welcome. And tomorrow to have these part of community out of the game, will stay the pure sex player, im not sure it will be organise something in first and second im more sure the question of the real gender behind the character will be a bigger problem.

I have to laugh so much when I read a lot here. In 3DX a  acc. with 3 or more avatars is private say ppl. No it is not! Factually, it is a player ACC and has nothing but really nothing to do with private. The people who say my private cause usually have something to hide and with this update you only support fakers and liars.

Where is the protection of 3dx when being tracked and harassed by a person for months on different ACC?

Where is the protection of my ideas born of my head like protecting my rooms? ... and many more to save my privacy..

And next pls .. you say streaming on Plexstorm is ok .. for DEV and Gizmo you know that ppl say the same about the stream? it is privacy my pics on the gallery and the Avi Name! .. lol .. you will ban streaming again as it is too "private"?

I am not going to say for certain that Pandora was not done by the devs, but I doubt it very much.

It is completely possible for someone outside of the devs for 3DXChat to get the information that is on Pandora.

All the information is available to anyone who is logged into the game.

Programs have been made by users to be able to copy and save rooms, and I mean before the devs had the room save feature.

That program let you log into the game from outside the game using that software.

From that a similar program can be done, that builds a database with information it accesses from being logged into the game.

It has been proven possible to be able to get the account id from using the iggy and a 3rd party dll.

Once they have our account id they can use that to access the server using commands that are used and copied from the games code.

I feel it is all done automatically, it scans all our account ids, gets the information and also adds other account ids it finds when doing so.

Just to clarify things, I am against Pandora, but I do think they are going about things the wrong way to be able to fight against it.

I believe that pandora has been a benefit for those who have been able to use it moderately and consciously. Who used it making videos on youtube and rubbing the others was not me. The thing that made me very suspicious was when Gizmo said "There will be measures for those who used Pandora :)" my question arises. If Pandora is a site outside the game, how does Gizmo know who connected to Pandora or not? He could never know that, not that he himself is the creator of Pandora to get more money, because I remember that Pandora is also paid, not just free.

CERTAIN MY IS A THOUGHT, NOT A DATE OF FACT, MY IS SUPPOSITIONS AND I DO NOT WANT THE IMAGE OF NOBODY, BUT PUT FORWARD MY THOUGHT, SINCE I ALSO USED PANDORA FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES AND NOT TO SPLIT THEM OTHERS. AND I AM FIRST TO SAY THAT I HAVE USED IT ALSO RISING TO BE BANNED AND MAYBE THE "MEASURE" WAS ONLY A "THREAT" AND ENOUGH.

BUT I REPEAT THAT PANDORA CAN ONLY BE A POINT FOR NEW UPDATES (TYPE THE SEARCH ENGINE AVATAR ONLINE / OFFLINE NOT ONLY IN THE FRIEND LIST.)

Ok, please could you be polite enough to not pollute this topic more. It is about upgrade not about your so call issues with alts. (all these topics have closed). You want respect, then first respect the other by not being off topic.

I thank you

Good afternoon

An upgrade that is all about alts, are you for real, do you really think this is all off topic.

So can you please take a little time to think before you post and not pollute this topic with your bias against people who have issues with alts, as the whole upgrade is about making it so people can use alts to do what ever they want.

I will give respect to people that offer respect thank you, which is something you rarely do.

Hihi felinia there is a little misunderstanding, i havent write pandora is the result of player, ive just write it isnt for nothing you have more and more people install and use these sytem and can case to an other extrem of harrassment on a roleplayer for example is honest. Not less not more  :)

And the fact more and more players use these system come from something, one moment people cant hide the mind in the game isnt really for the respect and " a game" but more really to use people. Im in the base against a system like pandora, but ive see so much people use the other with the alts include myself... We fight two minds the right to have a freedom and the right to exploit the feelings of a human.... Difficult to answer no?

Now for guizmo perhaps he isnt the owner but in all case he represents the firm, he writes on the forum, it's  his mission, it's in his job to receive the positive and the negative. one moment you have customer happy and other not happy. For my part and with niine we have take our decision december we dont renew 3DX and when i read today these update and too the mind of some player here, perhaps we will do early (I dont talk about you).

For one point i join you and Twiggy, it isnt the first time i tell about these there is a fail in the security database to come on system like pandora and steal rooms not less not more, or the security dont exist or the database is open to someone. But in both case it the players pay the results.

For my part ive see enough of good persons and good friend stop disgusting the game to have been use, like i see a good part of the community dont hide they roleplay dont hide they have alt to do deco or other without give the names, also people argue for the liberty to hide its never good specially in the actual situation of the game.

I agree with you, but there is also the positive side of you Pandora. Allows you to search for an Alt that is Online or Offline. What in the game unfortunately if you are not a friend of this person you can not see if there is or is not. I am of the opinion that Gizmo should take Pandora as a useful piece of advice. Why did users use Pandora? There will be the merits and the defects. And why not use these qualities to create a new update? Same thing as third-party DLLs. DLLs are useful in many things, and Gizmo should thank those who create DLLs for us users. Because DLLs are based on what the user is comfortable to have. So Gizmo could update many things using DLL cues. I have seen people totally change skin color, put extreme speeds in sex positions, speed of running in the avatars, transparency, flycam much faster and much more. I wonder what pushes Gizmo not to implement many things that are in the DLLs, that many users who use it like.

...an upgrade which contains one aspect which people have a concern about.

instead of ignoring 1, you ignore 3. Advantage ; you get to know all the alts of your "persecutor". So what's the point?

Whining kids want a secure place? They don't play MMO.

That's simple.

peoples not all peoples: always the same. 

Good afternoon

I believe that pandora has been a benefit for those who have been able to use it moderately and consciously. Who used it making videos on youtube and rubbing the others was not me. The thing that made me very suspicious was when Gizmo said "There will be measures for those who used Pandora :)" my question arises. If Pandora is a site outside the game, how does Gizmo know who connected to Pandora or not? He could never know that, not that he himself is the creator of Pandora to get more money, because I remember that Pandora is also paid, not just free.

CERTAIN MY IS A THOUGHT, NOT A DATE OF FACT, MY IS SUPPOSITIONS AND I DO NOT WANT THE IMAGE OF NOBODY, BUT PUT FORWARD MY THOUGHT, SINCE I ALSO USED PANDORA FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES AND NOT TO SPLIT THEM OTHERS. AND I AM FIRST TO SAY THAT I HAVE USED IT ALSO RISING TO BE BANNED AND MAYBE THE "MEASURE" WAS ONLY A "THREAT" AND ENOUGH.

BUT I REPEAT THAT PANDORA CAN ONLY BE A POINT FOR NEW UPDATES (TYPE THE SEARCH ENGINE AVATAR ONLINE / OFFLINE NOT ONLY IN THE FRIEND LIST.)

Don't get me wrong, I was not having a go at you, was rather meaning to let you know what I have learnt about the matter.

I also agree that Pandora has done some good things and has helped a lot in identifying different people for doing the wrong thing.

This update, making it so Pandora can no longer access things and taking away the full account iggy will put us back in the dark ages in 3DXChat.

People who have created 2nd and 3rd accounts to do the wrong thing will no longer need those accounts, they will be able to do it now with just one account.

There is already a real problem with trust in the game, and even most of who want to keep alts secret have agreed to that.

All this is going to do is make that much worse.

So I do see what you mean, although I never used Pandora myself, I can see that not all that used it, and would even say most, did not use it for bad reasons.

Also I agree that things will be worse without it.

But the point remains, it is not something supplied by the game or part of the game, and it does have things in it that I do not like.

I no longer post pictures in my profile, as they can be captured by Pandora.

Pandora can tell what time and day you were last on.

There are other things that I see effect everyones game that Pandora offers.

It does have its good points yes, but it also has its bad.

My opinion, is that alts should be able to be identified by something inside the game, if that was added Pandora would die as no one would use it.

Don't get me wrong, I was not having a go at you, was rather meaning to let you know what I have learnt about the matter.

I also agree that Pandora has done some good things and has helped a lot in identifying different people for doing the wrong thing.

This update, making it so Pandora can no longer access things and taking away the full account iggy will put us back in the dark ages in 3DXChat.

People who have created 2nd and 3rd accounts to do the wrong thing will no longer need those accounts, they will be able to do it now with just one account.

There is already a real problem with trust in the game, and even most of who want to keep alts secret have agreed to that.

All this is going to do is make that much worse.

So I do see what you mean, although I never used Pandora myself, I can see that not all that used it, and would even say most, did not use it for bad reasons.

Also I agree that things will be worse without it.

But the point remains, it is not something supplied by the game or part of the game, and it does have things in it that I do not like.

I no longer post pictures in my profile, as they can be captured by Pandora.

Pandora can tell what time and day you were last on.

There are other things that I see effect everyones game that Pandora offers.

It does have its good points yes, but it also has its bad.

My opinion, is that alts should be able to be identified by something inside the game, if that was added Pandora would die as no one would use it.

I used Pandora to see my boyfriend's access and if he had other avatars. And even though I knew what time he had entered and had another avatar, there is always curiosity. I have another man avatar, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a transvestite. My boyfriend knows, my friends know it. Those who used pandora on me have stalked me for months and I have never made a complaint to anyone because I knew that a mess would happen. The disaster is not the program. And 'those who can not use the program that creates drama, which will only lead to consequences. One thing must be used with awareness and hindsight. Good or bad it is, we believe we have to use it well or badly, and I think I have used it well Pandora, also because unfortunately in the game you can not see the accesses and the last hour of connection or disconnection, pandora was also useful for this . I agree with you about everything you said. What I did not like about Pandora was that it saved the photos, in fact I get nervous knowing that my boyfriend has put his photos and that they are within everyone's reach. :angry:

How about this, let the update occur, we all complained about version 1 to 2, got the save room in 2.5 and complained with version 2.5 going to world. We all complain about the room stealing, but so far it has been just a few people with drama issues against each other that have stolen rooms. "I am not building" has been the battle cry but why? It is not like rooms out side those individuals involved in that drama were stolen. While i don't agree with the ignore system going to just characters, instead of complaining i want to see how it works. If anything the boot out of the room button would really be a big help.. Give the developers a chance. I pointed out how the game as whole had actually changed and right now it is for the better. As for the rooms I made ask the owners of the room when, me i am gonna go have fun and when the update happens then i can express if it is wrong or right.

Also one word Gizmo, AFRO. not the trimmed normal Afro, the 70s Afro!!

*sips kawfee* I remember being a young, naive avi. Having a conversation with a friend at Sin. So much potential, I thought of the game. We’d discuss different ideas. Some things have changed, not much, though. World Editor being the biggest change. Sometime after that conversation, we were both a little older, and a little wiser. We thought, yup, they see this as a sex game, nothing much more than that. The social aspect gave an edge that others didn’t have, that and the graphics. Gold is going to be spent. The number of profiles are limitless as long as you got the dough.

Personally, I rarely log in and if I do, I’m in my apt or at a friend's place. I’m not to bothered by it. It didn’t seem to change much of the drama that the charge was supposed to help reduce.