3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Account-wide ban is/was handy and it's a shame that it's going away - though I've got zero people in my ignore list so doesn't really mean much to me either way - and the only thing that seems to be coming out of it is that people will have their privacy restored if they play multiple alts on the same account by limiting the information available on 3DXPandora. Good for those people, if that's how they choose to play the game, and good for those that like to stir up trouble. Really though, those that really want to play shitty games would be making alt accounts anyways, so the loss probably won't be as big as some are making it out to be.

Best way of dealing with this? Understand people are going to do this shit. Most characters are alts in one fashion or another. Be cautious and develop a vetting process - similar to how we use a Discord server and speak to all those we consider friends over voice to be sure. Typically, those that pass on such things or go on about "OMG NO RL" have something to hide, so they're looked at with a suspicious eye.
Learn to work your bullshit out. You can't run around blocking people in real life. Either man up and understand nothing anyone has to say to or about you really means anything unless you give it meaning. Work through issues with people you want to stay connected with. Tell those you don't to fuck off and move on. Don't get involved or emotionally invested in people you've actually got no real idea about.

Be. Adults.

Annnd this is what I meant when I said when we get an update people will complain about it. You wanted pandora gone: they’re working on it, you want people punished for their actions: they’re working on it, you wanted new sex poses: they’re working on it... I don’t see the problem here.

ok ppl listen the stability we want is better if rooms are server side so even if we crash or log out rooms still be open thats a good step n ofc step forward game being 32bit client not much to do 

So this is my proposition to the problem we have in the game 

and for gods shake some clothes both for men n women Gizmo :)

Annnd this is what I meant when I said when we get an update people will complain about it. You wanted pandora gone: they’re working on it, you want people punished for their actions: they’re working on it, you wanted new sex poses: they’re working on it... I don’t see the problem here.

With the new update you have block each avi instead of account wide so anyone can make another avi if you blocked the other one which is why they put the account wide ignore in place.

Gizmo asked if we want a pose editor yes ... but did he ever say it will be part of the next update?

The thing no one without the technical background understands is, building a new server software is something that is not done in some days or weeks. And when its ready to launch no one will see any difference after the patch has rolled out. 

If it is improving performance and security you as a user won't see the difference at first. 

On the other hand what is done on the client ... new poses, world editor and what else is going on like the ignore needs to be tested against the new server. And when some feature is not ready the patch will be delayed or the feature wont be part of the patch. That is for sure the reason why no date or changelog was given until now. 

Rooms wont be serverside no one said that. In a game with some fixed areas or locations you can host them on a server. But as soon as everyone can open a room it would kill the server because each room would need resources. And at the end it won't fix any problem like stealing rooms because the client will still need the room data to show it to you.

So we all should calm down and see what the patch will have included and when its patch day and everyone has it you can give feedback. At the moment everyone just throws around with theories.

Gizmo asked if we want a pose editor yes ... but did he ever say it will be part of the next update?

The thing no one without the technical background understands is, building a new server software is something that is not done in some days or weeks. And when its ready to launch no one will see any difference after the patch has rolled out.

If it is improving performance and security you as a user won't see the difference at first.

On the other hand what is done on the client ... new poses, world editor and what else is going on like the ignore needs to be tested against the new server. And when some feature is not ready the patch will be delayed or the feature wont be part of the patch. That is for sure the reason why no date or changelog was given until now.

Rooms wont be serverside no one said that. In a game with some fixed areas or locations you can host them on a server. But as soon as everyone can open a room it would kill the server because each room would need resources. And at the end it won't fix any problem like stealing rooms because the client will still need the room data to show it to you.

So we all should calm down and see what the patch will have included and when its patch day and everyone has it you can give feedback. At the moment everyone just throws around with theories.

I am still sceptical (about the new iggy system) but I am open for a surprise. So let's wait and see what the new update will bring.

LOL Gizmo!!! Most funnyest decisione for now.... Like we push ppls on ignore like we do for fun... I have ppls on ignore and i want they stay there... Now you would alowed them to come back and do more damage and shit to all.... Your decisione that we cant ban account is redicilous and dont have any sence.. you would only give them more possibilities to come with new and new avis and play their sick game... Bout Pandora... lol.. what ever you do Pandora would come back faster than your new update for game.. its just how it is huny... do as a favor and dont change nothing bout ignore, we dont like it... 

Hey Gizmo,what about fixing ogg stream support. Its sad that vdj users can play music,but traktor can`t do that. I don`t want do shaman dance with decoders or other things to make my stream work as mp3.

heheheehe thats why ur my rave bro <3

ok everyone 1 min  lets stay focus on the stability as we all know game is 32 bit client meaning 4gb ram we all know game has memory leaks n when u use that 4 gb ram u simply crash 

now to fix that memory leak one must  heheh  make new game from scratch n rewrite it so the crashes will still be happening  so what on earth stability we talk about ??? huh 

Gizmo never said or mentioned he go on 64 bit client  so .... stability ...again huh ?

im not a game developer i studdy multimedia n networks blehhhhhh

if u know more lets discuss this if without 64 bit client game will have imporoved stability 

Yes, I confirm it. I can not disclose the details now, but we will also take measures to punish violators of the rules. It's not long to wait! The patch is already on the horizon.

Do you mean you are actually going to start to enforce the rules, and by that I mean not pick and choose which rules you decide need enforcing like you have tended to do up till now.

As your answer here was to a statement about how the bad guys make more accounts to do their bad deeds, I don't see any sense in making it so they no longer need to do that.

Yes, I confirm it. I can not disclose the details now, but we will also take measures to punish violators of the rules. It's not long to wait! The patch is already on the horizon.

So if people harass us... you will decide how to handle it when they contact us on a new avi? Thas is not acceptable at all. If someone is harassing me... I should have the right to protect myself from this person's abuse.

LOL Gizmo!!! Most funnyest decisione for now.... Like we push ppls on ignore like we do for fun... I have ppls on ignore and i want they stay there... Now you would alowed them to come back and do more damage and shit to all.... Your decisione that we cant ban account is redicilous and dont have any sence.. you would only give them more possibilities to come with new and new avis and play their sick game... Bout Pandora... lol.. what ever you do Pandora would come back faster than your new update for game.. its just how it is huny... do as a favor and dont change nothing bout ignore, we dont like it... 

I agree with you. At the RL I can avoid people. In this small virtual world this is not possible or i blocked the other player's account with me. ok..... you can create new accounts over and over again, but few people do that. Gizmo, don't change at the account ban please. 

You wanna harass someone even tho they have ignored you? They are working on it.