3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

So a big part of players asked for the pose editor, maybe they are working on it, and if they are working on it peoples want it fast. Before criticize, you could wait to see if it was worth to wait lol

You're right, but you can not not receive news about it. I remind you that we pay monthly, this gives us all the right to know at least news about it :huh: . It 's true, we want more and more, and this more is never enough, but it is also true that the team is totally unsatisfactory. None of the staff in the game :huh: , none of the staff here on the forum :huh: , to contact someone there is support that I have never replied to :angry: . So what are we talking about? What are we complaining about? Nobody says everything now and immediately, we only ask for news about it ... and I think it's right.

Ysdb0kd.png

We're almost done. We need some time for tests.

Ten days later and they announce nothing anymore, have gone back into the shadows.

I mean, hello?! What’s taking so fucking long!

It’s not like you cared before when you have thrown buggy, game breaking updates at us!!!

What is so fucking hard in keeping YOUR community and paying customers informed!

Ten days later and they announce nothing anymore, have gone back into the shadows.

I mean, hello?! What’s taking so fucking long!

It’s not like you cared before when you have thrown buggy, game breaking updates at us!!!

What is so fucking hard in keeping YOUR community and paying customers informed!

What you say is right. Gizmo should expand the Staff. Nobody cares about us and what we want, obviously they are more interested in gain than we do players. But they do not understand that we are the players to spend, so the game should be done according to our needs

We are working on a new server software. This will allow 3DX to have better stability and privacy. For example, each character will have a unique id number and no third-party application will be able to recognize your alternative characters. Bad news for pandora users :rolleyes: A lot of players complain about this, so we changed the architecture of the server software and it took a lot of time.

New sex poses will also be added in the new patch!

We are working on a new server software. This will allow 3DX to have better stability and privacy. For example, each character will have a unique id number and no third-party application will be able to recognize your alternative characters. Bad news for pandora users :rolleyes: A lot of players complain about this, so we changed the architecture of the server software and it took a lot of time.

New sex poses will also be added in the new patch!

So the account wide blocking will be removed (again)?

I would not call this a step forward. This will just protect those misusing multiple avatars in my eyes. Last time the forum was on riot as the iggy system was changed that way, why it should be different this time? The iggy system right now is one of the best features of 3dx.

I disagree quite strongly, but perhaps this is off-topic for this thread and we should start a new thread elsewhere to discuss our reactions.