3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Gizmo did told that they worked on the back end code to make future things easier to handle (maybe faster updates after that).

It can represent a lot of work and don't show that much on the frontend part. Keep that in mind before getting too much frustration.

Gizmo did told that they worked on the back end code to make future things easier to handle (maybe faster updates after that).

It can represent a lot of work and don't show that much on the frontend part. Keep that in mind before getting too much frustration.

They said the same thing when 2.0 droped, that the engine change would make things easier and faster, and the updates instead of speeding up, almost stoped entirely.

The sad part about it, is that if the update is not good, if is not something game changing, the game will probably die more and more, until theres nothing else to come back to, if the actual state of the game and its player base dont push the devs to create stuff for it, when its players drop the game, the devs will have 0 interest on updating it.

We have a potential zombie in here.

The sad part about it, is that if the update is not good, if is not something game changing, the game will probably die more and more, until theres nothing else to come back to, if the actual state of the game and its player base dont push the devs to create stuff for it, when its players drop the game, the devs will have 0 interest on updating it.

We have a potential zombie in here.

In my opinion that is exactly what they need to teach them how to be organized next time and watch how crap games like achat and rlc have more users and income then they do... i think they need a lesson cuz they dont listen to us.

I have good thoughts that this update is going to be great. And big. :)  Honestly I have said before the way I figure it is... I signed up to play here in a world that was exactly as it was in February 2018 so any and every update no matter how big or small is a bonus to me. 

((yes yes I know updates keep people. I don't disagree as I have also stated I got pretty bored pretty fast and as it stands now wouldnt renew if I was monthly but I paid for a year and February is still far away... you just never know what could happen))

I really think it's going to be good. :) 

In my opinion that is exactly what they need to teach them how to be organized next time and watch how crap games like achat and rlc have more users and income then they do... i think they need a lesson cuz they dont listen to us.

Well achat and 3DX can't really be compared. Achat make players buy every pose/clothing/furniture they make and over this, achat is a game 100%.... wait i'm a bit wrong... achat is a game 99,9% hétéro.

About RLC, i think peoples go there because they have friends there and not just because of poses, the same as Second life players.

This is great news (the update). Their Unity competitor has a small army now making clothes and props for its release soon. Let's hope it is something significant to stay competitive or better..

Ysdb0kd.png

We're almost done. We need some time for tests.

Can Gizmo put the "blur" option back on the background and not the subject when taking pictures? :rolleyes:  it's a pity it was taken away, the photos were fine. Also, is it possible to put the "Drunk" effect back when drinking beer? :rolleyes:  Why have these two options been removed? :(:huh: 

Can Gizmo put the "blur" option back on the background and not the subject when taking pictures? :rolleyes:  it's a pity it was taken away, the photos were fine. Also, is it possible to put the "Drunk" effect back when drinking beer? :rolleyes:  Why have these two options been removed? :(:huh: 

I think I am one of the last to complain about sex poses... but THIS tripe is BS. I am sorry, but seriously, new poses would help immensely more than "blurring the background' and drunk option (although I admit that sounds cool.). Aug 5th I'll be here a year and I think we got 2 poses. 

I am more into the making a picture in the mind and going from there, however, imagination can only go so far when the poses are so generic and limited.