3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Yeah but a little communication about "we are trying to do that, we have no release date but see, there's progress (or we're hitting a wall on that one ..), making sure people knows something is going on, even if theres nothing available yet .. just to reassure ppl

Been nagging about the same exact subject for 3.5 years :)

Oh wow I missed a very important birthday ! The 6 of july was the three months anniversary of the last update, and it was shitty ! So glad to spend my money on this very expensive game with no consideration at all for the users. See you in three months !

I understand frustration over lack of communication , but it seems like some only come here for the updates? I know updates are certainly not what brought me here. Many games could update every week for a year and not be as good as this game. The architecture and the community of users, that is really what is important to me.

Updates add to the fun, but if the only thing that makes a game worthwhile is updates I'd probably not enjoy it much.

I mean stupid windows 10 computer updates all the time, and it doesn't make it more fun at all...

That's just my perspective at least.

That said, just a line or two could make people satisfied for awhile, so I'm hoping for some info on upcoming updates soon

no there is no frustration , we are just tired to wait for something , this game turned in a bad way even if it's a good one like you said , we been building for 3-4 years for some old players on here, in the end it's exhausting , build for 3 years after that you would also explore others things , ( sorry if i made a mistake , i'm not english ) we just need some little news from the developpers and gizmo's team

and for the communauty , some of us regret the good time , like 2 , 3 years ago , most of people are gone , just some irreducible are still online ,a new generation came ^_^

I'm betting this update is a good one.

Needing to "test" is always a good sign of more than just props, materials, or some clothes.

Could this be a working pose editor? Room administration system??? :blink:

More stuff for the already existing room editor.

Ysdb0kd.png

We're almost done. We need some time for tests.

Well all that time I think you guys might be wrong.... The last update was in feb 2018 i think so its been 5 months on the last update.... maybe it is something big.... I hope GIZMO prove us wrong and do a big update.... I really love this game to move forward and get better but GIZMO please understand that if you st least have some communication with us about your next update.... i dont care about the time it needs to be done and i know it might be an extra project that you are doing aside from your real job.... but some communication from your side would be really appreciated by us as users... Just a 10 word sentence every now and then just give us some little info about was going on so we feel that the game is still alive and not that you have abandoned us.....

JJ