3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

wich poll? This poll http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/?hl=editor is very generic poll.

Pose Editor ... Do you want it?

lol

this is a pose editor:

http://help.thrixxx.com/doku.php?id=en:editors:poseeditor

do you want it?

an animation editor is very complex to add in a game, also for a basic animation.

the developers did not add any other animations from long time and now they want to add an editor? a full animation editor? please be serious.

please take a look for a basic animation on youtube ... without thinking to interations with the surrounding 3dx world.

Imho

and they don't use it in their 3DChattouse... They barely allow some modifications in the room... but the way u bounce your curves and the avi are wonderful

wich poll? This poll http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6540-pose-editor/?hl=editor is very generic poll.

Pose Editor ... Do you want it?

lol

this is a pose editor:

http://help.thrixxx.com/doku.php?id=en:editors:poseeditor

do you want it?

an animation editor is very complex to add in a game, also for a basic animation.

the developers did not add any other animations from long time and now they want to add an editor? a full animation editor? please be serious.

please take a look for a basic animation on youtube ... without thinking to interations with the surrounding 3dx world.

Imho

Yup, thats the kind of pose editor im talking about, ive been a long time user in Thrixxx games, and im very familiar with the pose editor system, and i love it.

As it happens in the world editor, theres people that love to use it, or that just play 3DX for that, and theres the people that learned from the ground to use it, and theres the other ones that will never use it because it might seems too complex.

So, i dont see why not adding a pose editor, YES there will be people that suck at it, but the other ones that will spend alot of time into it (me included) will create content for the rest of the public that dont want to.

(And i prefer seeing people's creations than waiting 6 months so the devs add 2 poses.)

and they don't use it in their 3DChattouse... They barely allow some modifications in the room... but the way u bounce your curves and the avi are wonderful

Yup they don't only on 3dsexvilla and that's it. 3dx is better then chathouse in alot of ways.

Guest Stefia

I have vote yes, because in fact players are more efficient than the team if we want creativity....

Sex positions 65 in 5 years, one moment have some limits in these "awesome" team work so hard in these game... They can too open for the outfits its the same problem than ask a vote on something is an evidence....

The only problem i see, ive notice it with the rooms build and see zoophilia island deco lol also im more worry on the crazy people on what they will pass time for these... Perhaps is time too for 3DX team to mind of a moderation in forum and in game... I havent really see an efficient work in the reports.

Now yes since 3 monthes people wait but in fact people wait since more long time these...

Blimey I remember coming to 3dx 2 years ago near end of April, never experienced an update for about 6 months I think..

...Then a wild 2.0 appeared, and everybody banged c: 

Good point.

I have some ideas for future updates, based on two facts:

1. Our community is creative (won't speak for myself, though).

2. The devs, for whatever reason, are slow.

Keeping that in mind, the best way they can introduce updates is by giving us things we can create inside the game, like the World update. Arguably the best update ever for 3DX. This way, they would "buy" themselves time for future updates, while we are happily distracted creating things. "What else can they introduce?" you might ask. Well, pose editor.

I was going to suggest more ideas, like mini-games, but a pose editor would probably be enough. Imagine the possibilities *-*

The devs?????? who are those ppl ?? where are they ???

this dev team is like wild goose chasing ufos myths n legends .

personaly i dont believe there is a dev team all those cheap latest updates were buying cheap stuff from unity ,so can u see the a patern here ?

we were worried if ppl made poses they will be bad n we will loose quality but how about those sofa FF poses the phantom dev team gave us so poorly made making females looking like stretched aliens hahahaaha.

Gizmo keep doing world editor updates while letting ppl  steal our rooms so why i build so some bad person come steal me no ty ill pass n i dont want to play civilazation 5  build build build build n staying alone in build mode.

Guest Stefia

Im here alivia you arent alone :))

The editors are the onyl way to change the game, the dev have enough show they are "slow" (is a polite mind ty Tali) :)

They could work like these to protect their system again steal and do something for the community will be more fair for their client pay each month...

Good point.

I have some ideas for future updates, based on two facts:

1. Our community is creative (won't speak for myself, though).

2. The devs, for whatever reason, are slow.

Keeping that in mind, the best way they can introduce updates is by giving us things we can create inside the game, like the World update. Arguably the best update ever for 3DX. This way, they would "buy" themselves time for future updates, while we are happily distracted creating things. "What else can they introduce?" you might ask. Well, pose editor.

I was going to suggest more ideas, like mini-games, but a pose editor would probably be enough. Imagine the possibilities *-*

Absolutely endless possibilities *v* <3

Cuddles, snuggles.. night fever.. heck even the damn macarena could finally be on 3dx xD

Still curious to know how they could implement a clothing maker too...

..And I'm still hoping on a playable pool table :3 

...Annnd skimpy vollyball.. not mush space to win >v> 

OMG it would be freaking cool if we could program a block to make mini-games O_O

Granted game making knowledge would be a must, but omg.. could do sooo much if we could >v> <3

Annnnnd back to earth I go - yesh, I wants pose maker, I wanna macarena to annoy my friends with oωo/ 

Absolutely endless possibilities *v* <3

Cuddles, snuggles.. night fever.. heck even the damn macarena could finally be on 3dx xD

Still curious to know how they could implement a clothing maker too...

..And I'm still hoping on a playable pool table :3 

...Annnd skimpy vollyball.. not mush space to win >v> 

OMG it would be freaking cool if we could program a block to make mini-games O_O

Granted game making knowledge would be a must, but omg.. could do sooo much if we could >v> <3

Annnnnd back to earth I go - yesh, I wants pose maker, I wanna macarena to annoy my friends with oωo/ 

Many of us had dreams about things like this years ago. I have given up hope. Unless anything you listed is very cheap on the unity store, we will never see it. 

Tho it would be nice if they could fix some very known bugs that have been in game for 5 years.

Yah well I got some bad news on the updates.

As you may recall PandaHThomas and Eddie Teddy are the 3dx developers. Well it seems they have downed tools as there is something call the "World Cup" on. Look! They ordered a new TV, comfy seats and even got an artificial grass rug.

bNTx8fz.jpg

Er boys, um, Murder She Wrote is on the other channel. What do you mean "shushhhh trying to watch Vatican City versus Timbuktu" Hmpffffff. Borrrr ringggg!

Let me guess:

Technical the world editor is an AddOn that could be implemented at the side of the code so to say, without having to change the existing codebase that much. Other things would need to be integrated into the existing code but its structure is too weird (spaghetti code) or too simple to get along without many effort and many more new bugs which would mean the code would have to be re-written. Marketing with getting twice as much new users as old ones leave is simpler to earn money. Or do you still believe 3DX is really to give users what they want? Updates on the world editor is to show or simulate there are updates, in fact that are updates technical spoken but not really new activities we could do. Working on the side AddOn is simple compared with working in the games’s codebase. It is all about marketing tricks. Asking the community if we want a pose editor is just to keep minds calm and down a little longer. I don’t believe there will be any further really action update so that our avas can do more than what is implemented so far. 3DX will be used as it is to earn as much money as possible and then die. Or do you think the last clothes for women have been created from designers as Lisa and FrenchTouch? No, they are gone, I think. Rome also needed some time to die and had some ups again on the way to its end.

At least that’s my constipation theory about 3DX. I do not state or claim it is the truth because the truth is out there ;)

Oh and... There is no status update on what about the server's (or servers?) performance increasing either. Just to say something about promises and what happens.

The notion that developers will have to approve poses or select only certain people to do poses is silly. It will be for everyone.

Bad poses will be weeded out and not used in the same way that crappy rooms aren’t visited. I don’t choose to use some of the crappy poses now.

I don’t believe we will pay for user created poses, but like rooms they will load with the avi somehow or like someone said be object or room specific. So for my avi I may have poses I created and if you are with me you load that pose so we both can use it. A pose is not a big file. Pose sharing will be widespread just as room and object sharing is. It builds community and makes people explore all the possibilities other members create.

No matter how they implement it rest assured they have thought it through or are doing so and that’s what takes time.

The notion that developers will have to approve poses or select only certain people to do poses is silly. It will be for everyone.

Bad poses will be weeded out and not used in the same way that crappy rooms aren’t visited. I don’t choose to use some of the crappy poses now.

I don’t believe we will pay for user created poses, but like rooms they will load with the avi somehow or like someone said be object or room specific. So for my avi I may have poses I created and if you are with me you load that pose so we both can use it. A pose is not a big file. Pose sharing will be widespread just as room and object sharing is. It builds community and makes people explore all the possibilities other members create.

No matter how they implement it rest assured they have thought it through or are doing so and that’s what takes time.

Yah well I got some bad news on the updates.

As you may recall PandaHThomas and Eddie Teddy are the 3dx developers. Well it seems they have downed tools as there is something call the "World Cup" on. Look! They ordered a new TV, comfy seats and even got an artificial grass rug.

bNTx8fz.jpg

Er boys, um, Murder She Wrote is on the other channel. What do you mean "shushhhh trying to watch Vatican City versus Timbuktu" Hmpffffff. Borrrr ringggg!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I generally think this place has it all over the so-called sex system on MNF (I mean really,only in a bed, and having to know how much sex you plan to have ahead of time and the order of the positions in advance so you can plan it?) There are a few poses they have there that are pretty hot. Especially the 2 FMF and one of the MMF poses that could be used for a model. 

I actually saw pics at one point for each of those positions so they are realistic enough, though i wish know I had saved them. 

On the other hand, as a new user, I am pretty happy with the sex system here in general