3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

And no... I should not have to stop playing and look away because a handful of people want to play mind games. There is not a single good reason for anyone to change their name. Your experience is not affected in any way by keeping the name you picked. You are always free to make a new account or purchase another avi... but I guess your role playing isn't important enough to you to warrant the extra costs associated with it. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

And see, this wouldn't have been a problem back in 2015 if paranoid, guilty, egomaniacal, insecure people started playing this game and causing havoc for themselves.

The use of alternate avatars became a problem when the individual brought it on, for themselves, the problems they created. If you don't go looking for trouble, guess what, trouble won't find you. If you're a shitty person going around breaking people's hearts, why would you allow yourself to have your heart broken in the first place?

Misery loves company. Why should the rest of us have to suffer in new decisions SexGameDevil makes because of a few insecure people?

That's like saying you are paranoid for locking your home when you leave.

I say it's wise to lock your home before you leave because I understand what people are capable of. That doesn't mean i am egotistical, insecure, or paranoid. That only means I am not stupid.

Honestly it doesn't matter anymore, because anyone who has been here a while knows how to get Pandora, and its use is so accepted by everyone just look at WC, if you don't believe me. All the augments about alts and names and this and that are simply talking about the past. Whatever issues there were like that are handled now a different way which creates its own issues, but really people need to face 3DX as it is now not how it was.

Something working different today,something in the same way. Something does not matter cuz of pandora,but if someone want to change something in the name,maybe was some mistake,or want to create something new, why do we need to pay for that. If someone want just to fix something in the name, this one doesn`t need to create a full character. So, actualy this feature would be good.  If you will delete your character, you will delete all gifts from your friends and they will be upset.  <_<

Honestly it doesn't matter anymore, because anyone who has been here a while knows how to get Pandora, and its use is so accepted by everyone just look at WC, if you don't believe me. All the augments about alts and names and this and that are simply talking about the past. Whatever issues there were like that are handled now a different way which creates its own issues, but really people need to face 3DX as it is now not how it was.

Pandora is so accepted now, wow, although I have to admit I haven't been in the game for quite some time now.

But I think you need to be careful in saying that, you could give Gizmo ideas.

Like charge for a name change, sex change and so on, then set up his own Pandora and charge for people to find out who is who, well you just told him it is so accepted now, who would blame him for seeing another way to make money.

Plus if he does do this name change thing, especially if he listens to the people in here who want it for free, I hope he also supplies a spreadsheet or something so everyone can keep track of things.

Like who is now who, who who use to be, who knows who who is now and who doesn't, who who doesn't want to have know who they are now, who use to know who who was before and have they been told.

Honestly it is bad enough as it is now, at one time I really did come close to making a spread sheet to keep track of it all.

That will just be so much worse if we could all just change our names when ever we want.

Twiggy again trying to mislead people. Here is not this small number of people who create a new character for role-play. Here a lot of them. Bad behavior and using alts not connected with roleplay at all, it`s connected with people who have a bad behavior. Was it a surprize? And how we can determine what is an alt, if for different people it is just a new character, not an alternative. Not everyone have the same view on games. Some folks don`t have a main character or alts, they have a main account. It`s okay for most of mmorpg.

I am not that big fan of roleplay but I found it interesting and I use rp as a tool to not to be bored. I found 2 things to not to be bored. Social part: chat with friends. Game part: roleplay , because of nothing to play more.

I didn't want to start the same discussion here about the same things again. I quoted gizmo and said a few words about how much it coasts.

In another game(but free-to-play) I paid just 10$ for a vip and without this payment I have:

around 30 self animations include dances 

a lot of interesting mini games

a lot of chats and chat functions

customizable faces and more customizable body

customizable apartments

tonnes of clothes

updates every 2-3 weeks

and.so.on.

I understand that here not  too big team, I understand that here not too much mini transactions and not too much count of players like in koreans ftp mmorpg. But it is not that free-to-play korean game with a lot of mini transactions, right? For 20$/month we must have something more.

I wish our development team all the best of course, but to reconsider their views on those creepy xGold transactions.

Have a good day.

Changing the name and gender will be a paid option. This will allow you to keep all your friends and gifts with you.

Also, changing the name does not affect the ignore list. You can not get out of the black list of another player by changing the name.

mhm. This is a good function. I just have no clue why it will be a paid option.

Twiggy again trying to mislead people. Here is not this small number of people who create a new character for role-play. Here a lot of them. Bad behavior and using alts not connected with roleplay at all, it`s connected with people who have a bad behavior. Was it a surprize? And how we can determine what is an alt, if for different people it is just a new character, not an alternative. Not everyone have the same view on games. Some folks don`t have a main character or alts, they have a main account. It`s okay for most of mmorpg.

I am not that big fan of roleplay but I found it interesting and I use rp as a tool to not to be bored. I found 2 things to not to be bored. Social part: chat with friends. Game part: roleplay , because of nothing to play more.

I am not miss leading people at all, you are the one doing that.

I said there are only a hand full of people that want to use alts for role play that insist on their alts being completely anonymous. there are plenty of people who use alts for role play yes, but most will say they do not care if that alt is recognised as an alt and not a main avi.

I will agree with you though that people have different views on what role play is and what should be allowed.

For example, twice now in these forums I have seen where people have complained about having an alt they use for roleplay where that alt is nasty and does things that upset people.

They complained that why should their other avi be put on iggy as well as they play nice with that one.

Their argument was pretty much they should be able to do what they want with each avi/alt they have and it shouldn't reflect on the others they have.

That is the way some look at it, that playing an alt that gets up to no good is their right and that it should not count towards the other avis they use, as it is only a game and is their idea of roleplay.

There are people that range from extreme in what they think they should be able to do with roleplay, even if it has a bad effect on other peoples games, to people that care about what roleplay they do and try their best to make sure it does not have a bad effect on others, and then there is everything in between.

What we have tried to do in these forums is make it so people can recognise who is roleplaying, as some will never roleplay at all, others will occasionally right up to people that always roleplay.

There needs to be a choice, we need to be able to decide if we want to be involved with peoples roleplay or not, the way it is now we have very little choice.

Plus my opinion, and I am sure there is a lot that agree, is that creating a fake real life identity is not roleplay.

Now I am not saying that is what you yourself do, I have no idea on how you do things, but I am saying there a lot that do that and mostly they seem to have a main avi they use as very much themselves, and alts with these make up identities.

Who hurt me?

I don't understand the reason for your judgement. Show me ONE social platform that allows players to change their name for free or without starting over on a new character or some way of knowing who the other character is.

It's not about paranoia or the other silly things people come up with. It's about accountability plain and simple. Surely you understand this.

Now for someone to tell me they can't roleplay effectively because of a name makes me think they lack any imagination. They are able to make up and role play a story that's purely made up on the spot ... and now somehow your avi name hinders this? Now that is something worthy of loling at :)

So long as you understand your paranoia, I'll understand accountability. It starts there, doesn't it?

Be accountable for your paranoid delusions about this game and I'll agree with you that a name change shouldn't affect my storytelling one bit. Plain and simple. :D

Changing the name and gender will be a paid option. This will allow you to keep all your friends and gifts with you.

Also, changing the name does not affect the ignore list. You can not get out of the black list of another player by changing the name.

So why make it a paid option then, if you STILL can't get out of the blacklist of someone else and their ignore list? Isn't that what the fear is, and the problem of accountability is for some insecure people here?

This is you admitting that no one will be able to fuck with anyone because of a name change, Gizmo. Well not you, you're just a representative of SexGameDevil, you have nothing to do with development anymore, that's been evident for some time now.

Watch, the name change is going to cost more than a wedding now. Thanks for turning 3DXChat into AChat; one of the main reasons I left that game to play here. Micro transactions are alive and well here too, even though you're back-peddaling now about future updates being free.

mhm. This is a good function. I just have no clue why it will be a paid option.

To "deter" people from changing nicknames left and right, that's why. But the account is still under ignore, which doesn't make an sense of charging for something that can no longer "leave havoc in its wake" and "destroy my experience" on a sex game.

noun: schizophrenia
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

I bet the people complaining don't even play the game at all. If you're talking about the real trolls, here they are, fucking up the game for everyone else.

While "trolls" like me, are voicing our opinions to make things free in the game; advocating some form of freedom so that the game is a fun experience again.

I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because we have nothing to hide and all of our cards are out on the table for everyone to see, while others have something to hide and play this game locked behind their own minds.

That's pathetic. But I'm done answering schizophrenic, guilty minds who need reassurance about their life on the internet on this subject. SexGameDevil micro-transactions, the insecure can breathe a breath of fresh air, but I still have over 40k XG to change my nickname how I want to, thanks to not having any kind of choice to change it for free in the first place.

The idiots win again.

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart

Alright.

Whenever this subject comes up we always have the same people popping in saying things like, "there are only a hand full of people who miss use alts" and "people change their names for other reasons"

At first, not that was a subject here. And you are right. We always have the same peoples like you who saying "using alts it is a real problem" or "roleplay is a mask for doing a bad things". 

As far as there only being a hand full of people that use alts to cause trouble, that may be true for the ones that are constantly doing so, but there are many more that may only use alts badly occasionally.

allright. ppl can use everything in a bad way, it don`t means we need to delete our laptops, mobile phones etc. from our life.

Yes people do change names for other reasons, but it has also been recognised that most who do would not care if alts were made to be seen different from our main avis, there most definitely appears to be only a small number of people who want to create alts for role play where they care that no one should know it is an alt.

Been recognized by who? Nothing has been recognized, its only on your mind. First, try to read something about roleplay and many problems will leave you. My first character was created for test something in WE. Second character I use for chat with friends and social stuff, but for long rp too. 3rd character I use for relax, learning english by the chat and sometimes for short rp with closest friends. So where is my main ?

I agree with Rob on that new players should have a time frame where they can change the name as people do tend to try names and find they are already taken and just go with something they later regret taking.

it`s going ok, but I regret about 3-4 years about last and most known name of three I have used, so what are the limits you prefer?

The miss use of alts is a real problem, that is why these threads constantly appear n these forums, and although it may be the same people get involved in these threads, most are started by new people.

Some threads are started by "we don`t know realy who", but a lot of this threads mostly supported by you. btw, I didn`t notice so much threads about alts. But I notice some real problems in real life, where we working,eating and so on.

My opinion is that there are only a hand full of people that may have a genuine reason for not wanting the issue resolved, and the problem where people who use alts in ways that effect other peoples games is a lot more frequent than they care to realise.

I realize that every day someone wants to play with me in a bad way, and also I realize that it's poor people who fail. Because it`s a game and I have no idea how they can break me. I don`t need a doctor. Everything is fine. Just need to realize something.

If we were to create a list of how alts are used that has an effect on other peoples games compared to a list of things where keeping alts completely secret are needed, I know which list would easily be the largest.

I glad you know and I looking forward to know.

I am not miss leading people at all, you are the one doing that.

"At all". Show me where i did that and i will say that I was wrong. I am not so stubborn. Your "misleading ppl" has been shown above and will be shown below.

I said there are only a hand full of people that want to use alts for role play that insist on their alts being completely anonymous. there are plenty of people who use alts for role play yes, but most will say they do not care if that alt is recognised as an alt and not a main avi.

It depends of what sort of roleplay you use. Always in character(IC) or short scenes. And not only roleplayers want to be anonymous. Not everyone want to be anonymous by bad reason. I think it`s clear.

I will agree with you though that people have different views on what role play is and what should be allowed.

For example, twice now in these forums I have seen where people have complained about having an alt they use for roleplay where that alt is nasty and does things that upset people.

They complained that why should their other avi be put on iggy as well as they play nice with that one.

Their argument was pretty much they should be able to do what they want with each avi/alt they have and it shouldn't reflect on the others they have.

That is the way some look at it, that playing an alt that gets up to no good is their right and that it should not count towards the other avis they use, as it is only a game and is their idea of roleplay.

Roleplayer have not a point to upset someone who not in a role and at all. They can play it between each other if both sides want it. It was not a roleplayer, it was a person who masked a bad behavior under roleplay.

There are people that range from extreme in what they think they should be able to do with roleplay, even if it has a bad effect on other peoples games, to people that care about what roleplay they do and try their best to make sure it does not have a bad effect on others, and then there is everything in between.

What we have tried to do in these forums is make it so people can recognise who is roleplaying, as some will never roleplay at all, others will occasionally right up to people that always roleplay.

There needs to be a choice, we need to be able to decide if we want to be involved with peoples roleplay or not, the way it is now we have very little choice.

At first, it is a game. It means, someone have downloaded a game for play. Someone created a character and use some buttons or mouse for controlling. Playing the game is a normal stuff. So if you want to avoid some problems while you doing your non-game stuff, you have to put some information to your profile that you are not into role-play. It can and will inform players that you are not in rp. It can help to solve misunderstandings. If some badass will continue to bother you, so, you know what need to do.

Plus my opinion, and I am sure there is a lot that agree, is that creating a fake real life identity is not roleplay.

Actually a big part of roleplayers create something that not connected or connected only partially with their real life. So, creating a not real life identity is a part of roleplay. If I got you right.

Now I am not saying that is what you yourself do, I have no idea on how you do things, but I am saying there a lot that do that and mostly they seem to have a main avi they use as very much themselves, and alts with these make up identities.

It depends of what game exactly you playing. In one of games I have 10 characters but mostly I use overpowered,but its always changes. Here I use 3 characters for different things, so my second can be like a main,cuz I use it more and love it more. But some of us don`t create a difference between characters, thats why this question about nothing.

I don`t want to repeat that problem not into role-play stuff, but problem in person who doing anything for something bad. That`s how I don`t want to repeat.

From the side of "pretty truly honnest" people who masked themselfes under those "real truly honnest profiles" I had more problems than from rp. I am serious.

For MAXX: In free-to-play games its coasts something. Here is not a free-to-play game. Someone use Pandora as a "Honest Way to Trust" but mostly not for good things. Mostly.

ohh..too much text.

There should still be a way to see who this person used to be so there is at least a small sense of accountability. This would not hurt role playing in any way for the masses who are only role playing. However... for the troublemakers... they will not like this option because it hinders their ability to cause trouble. It's easy to see who is who because of what they defend and how. :)

It should also cost at least 2 or 3 times as much as a new avi if people keep their gifts.

You could make it so that when you checked avi profile.. it showed original avi name also. But only in profile. Like if I changed my name to Maria... the name above my head says Maria... but in my profile it says: Maria (JessicaX).

That is a perfect solution. Nothing about that hinders role playing and we still have full accountability. This is win win. The only reason I can think of someone would be against this would be the ones who are looking to cause trouble and disappear.

While "trolls" like me, are voicing our opinions to make things free in the game; advocating some form of freedom so that the game is a fun experience again.

I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because we have nothing to hide and all of our cards are out on the table for everyone to see, while others have something to hide and play this game locked behind their own minds.

That's pathetic. But I'm done answering schizophrenic, guilty minds who need reassurance about their life on the internet on this subject. SexGameDevil micro-transactions, the insecure can breathe a breath of fresh air, but I still have over 40k XG to change my nickname how I want to, thanks to not having any kind of choice to change it for free in the first place.

The idiots win again.

You and I both know this is bs lol.

You are smarter than that and we also both know this has nothing to do with paranoia. It's called common sense.

I will go out on a limb and guess that you lock your home up when you leave. You should try not being so paranoid. Not everyone is a criminal. :)

So long as you understand your paranoia, I'll understand accountability. It starts there, doesn't it?

Be accountable for your paranoid delusions about this game and I'll agree with you that a name change shouldn't affect my storytelling one bit. Plain and simple. :D

Are you trying to convince me that I am delusional for suggesting that a large number of people try to find ways to manipulate situations and cause trouble?

Is this really your view? Because if it is... it is the very definition of irony.

I actually don't think there would need to be a charge if some way of making it so we can see which is an alt is added.

I actually do agree there are things that people will need to be able to change the name for that does no harm to anyone, like when Camden did the who done it game or people just trying to get a bit of privacy.

None of which would matter if the alt they use for that is seen to be an alt.

Making people pay to be able to do these things is taking something out of the game.

What I see as is needed is no charges at all, not for name changes or creating your 2nd or 3rd avis, but have a way of telling which avi is a players selected main avi.

Like all we need for that is a mark in our profiles where we can see 'Main avi".

From that we can see who is most likely to be role playing, who to give certain trusts to and have the choice to join in on that or not.

Although I would agree that it would not mean we could completely trust all main avis, some would still do shit with them, but I feel it would make it so we can get to trusting until they prove they can't be, instead of this don't trust until they prove they can be.

Now I would also agree that Jessicas suggestion would be more to my liking, but I think we need to be prepared to be compromising, unlike others in here who never seem to want to give an inch.

For Gizmo: I dont know if its possible but perhaps give people who are just married one free name change in case they want matching names after they are married, just an idea.

This is a good idea, I have friends who are getting married here next month and are creating new characters with the same last name.

Female-Ninja(1).jpg?id=88601853
quick Tikanese Forumpost-jump . .. ...@ #the3FightintgChickNhens

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkjd4ki19f1u9n03ro1_400.gif

giphy.gif

maybe keep it up for other threads n #NOT in da "the update fred" - go in pirv or take a rooom :lol: didnt really read "it all" n just quickly ovaFlew it - cause u and we all know, 4 what the 'D' in 3dxchat (can) stand for game n forumwise [edit] thinks: oh, well - thinkin of it now after this mtf post is still open n not yet send + just like robertas answer^^: hmmmmmm... mmmmhhhhmmmmmmmm, yeah, go ahead n bomb it and shortly, before [Losn him|N|herself] +eminemstyle #like ... .. . quicly cutts n shuts it off n down with 1 word: #1stworldproblems and ofc, wtf else?! a super short #virtual and #mental (and extra #4rob2finally #getit) as so often ment,a: #SELFheadshot

b%C3%A4%C3%A4aaaamm.jpg?id=121415132

tumblr_osdhirlqnm1qbnxbno1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hs_comicbang.jpg?id=121408057

Am  I getting you right Tika, as you seem to be having a go at me or maybe Jessica, saying we started this, I hope not.

This was all started by Gizmo himself in this Upcoming updates thread when he announced, or more so asked the question about adding these features.

From there it went along with people saying what they thought and making suggestions until post 447 by Samantha, which is what turned it into what it became.

There will always be 2 sides to this argument, but it seems the name calling and insults constantly come from one side.

Also we are not the ones trying to insist on how people should play, you don't see us saying people should not treat the game as somewhere to find love, you don't see us telling people to leave, you don't see us pretty much saying because it is a game it has to be all about role play.

We have often said there is role players and all different types and levels to it, we are not trying to deny them their role playing.

But we have also said there are different views of what is role playing, mainly being making up a whole story around a fake real life mainly being the opposite sex where lots of us do not see that as role playing.

I personally do not look for relationships in the game, never had one in the game and never will, I don't see the game that way, but there people who do and who are these people to say they shouldn't.

You have never seen me say people shouldn't look for relationships or hope for something real to come from it, you have never seen me say people who are in real life relationships shouldn't play.

There are a lot of these things being said by many of the same people that argue we are trying to tell them how to play the game.

I actually know of a few different couples that got together in real life through this game and if I am right are still together, so saying you will never find it is bs.

The best comment I have seen in this post about all this is

Are you trying to convince me that I am delusional for suggesting that a large number of people try to find ways to manipulate situations and cause trouble?

Is this really your view? Because if it is... it is the very definition of irony.

As what she has pointed out is the delusional are calling us delusional.