3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

Thank you for poking your head in and giving a heads up so we know it is being worked on. It's annoying to try and log in and not be able to .. yes... but what sent me over the edge was no word that it was being worked on. Thank you for the update. 

We have already installed a workaround while we are working on a big server improvement. You have already seen the Queue during logon. This is necessary for load balancing.

Also we have a server availability monitoring service. These measures should help us restore the server in 30-60 minutes if down occurred.

We want to achieve uninterrupted server operation after a big update.

I think the guys can look after themselves, if they would like some specific clothing items, they can come on the forums and make some posts in the suggestion section, because when asked what they want, most of them go, "I don't know, just something"... In other words, it seems like a silly carry-on from most of them, and not an actual desire or request of specific items.

I have a shopping list of clothes I would like to see in game. Silk or fine cotton blouses, short and long sleeve, some nice corsets, not the $2 plastic thing that's in game, same with the plastic thigh high boots.. errrggh. Skirts! too many to mention, but a lot more variation, above and below knee. hot pants, cargo pants, one piece swim suit, some actual bras that can be dyed, and I better not start on shoes.  :P

But the thing is, I'm not alone in these desires, many want these things and have asked many times for them, but just how many men have you seen requesting specific items of clothing either here in the forum or in the game? There's very little desire for more specific items for the men being requested and easily understandable why they don't release a lot for them.

They have been asking for years.  I just voiced my opinion as the guys don't get anything Avatar wise to change up their avis besides what they have.  A watch but we have the same thing.  So technically it's not it can't fully be counted.  Go and read over the thread you'll see they have.  Even down below.  Not to mention guys are liking the post because it's true.

Maybe we could get more things for editor like premade build modules like walls with holes for windows or door frames that made up of only one object, notice if we try make more detailed things the memory usage ramp up almost as badly as building if object furnitures, don't know if was just unlucky case but did comparison with some things I made some custom things took up more memory than other stuff.

Also maybe sinks, could be classic standing sinks and separate ones with module with hole matching, to go toilet as object instead of us building our own would help reduce object count and memory spend on it. Also premade doors and such probably help reduce amount of things we make custom of several components which seem to take up memory.

Just to make comparisons custom bed side tables I made with modern look had 14-16 components, two of those and each side along with bed took up more memory than premade objects couch, plant and table plus custom bed like to set it in perspective.

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

We have already installed a workaround while we are working on a big server improvement. You have already seen the Queue during logon. This is necessary for load balancing.

Also we have a server availability monitoring service. These measures should help us restore the server in 30-60 minutes if down occurred.

This should help make the users happy that you're doing something to improve the quality of the servers to prevent further users from constantly being kicked off.  It's mentioned often in WC and/or local when it happens.

Maybe we could get more things for editor like premade build modules like walls with holes for windows or door frames that made up of only one object, notice if we try make more detailed things the memory usage ramp up almost as badly as building if object furnitures, don't know if was just unlucky case but did comparison with some things I made some custom things took up more memory than other stuff.

Also maybe sinks, could be classic standing sinks and separate ones with module with hole matching, to go toilet as object instead of us building our own would help reduce object count and memory spend on it. Also premade doors and such probably help reduce amount of things we make custom of several components which seem to take up memory.

Just to make comparisons custom bed side tables I made with modern look had 14-16 components, two of those and each side along with bed took up more memory than premade objects couch, plant and table plus custom bed like to set it in perspective.

Something like this would be fantastic. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/interior/complete-home-interior-pack-31049

While the rooms and walls are not that big a deal, all those props would help so much with performance.

tumblr_o0ih7iVs191v316sto1_500.gif

Dear Gizmo that sounds like an uber lame excuse, why not have a queue on the newly connecting ones instead of booting 30+ people that was already connected?  this is wot is irritating people, they in the middle of sumit n get booted n have to wait in queue to get back in. specially them hosting an event n the DJs attending to the event, not to mention the people attending to the same event. tis a literately party pooper.

Btw are u changing provider as well? 

I am very frustrated with this issue with the music streaming.  A few of us are doing everything instructed by the server and those here and in game and all chex out; but still the stream cannot be heard by those visiting the rooms. We've followed the suggestions about using the semi colon after the links end and the word stream as well...it did no good for any of us. I know for myself my streaming issues did not come till the last big 'update' came about. I would really love for this issue be fixed and I am sure I am not the only one.

Another thing, I think things around here have become very unorganized; too much of things that aren't quite wanted; and has been thrown out at us without any concerns for what is being requested, by the paying consumer. To make sure or at least attempt to please the paying consumer...listen to the concerns, desires, and requests of what is being asked for. Someone had mentioned doing polls...I think that is a very noble jest. This lets all have a chance to pick and chose what is suiting for their particular tastes. I think this may put a ease on some of the stresses from those who feel they aren't  being heard . But first, the bugs have to be fixed its so we can regain some levels of peace.

Dear players, now we are working on refactoring the server part code (back end). This will increase the stability and speed of processing requests to the server. Also this will allow us to introduce new options into the game: change the character's nickname, change the gender. Would you like it?

Dear players, now we are working on refactoring the server part code (back end). This will increase the stability and speed of processing requests to the server. Also this will allow us to introduce new options into the game: change the character's nickname, change the gender. Would you like it?

The thing with the changes should have a limit , like once per month or something like this

Changing names? Sure, if it has a limit and there is a history of names somewhere, like on steam for example. For the gender part.. no.

I wouldn't use the ability to change names or genders, so I don't really have a horse in this race, but on the face of it, this sounds quite a bit like "alts" which are fairly controversial here.  

I suspect the bigger controversy will be around changing names, so I'd like to know more about how you would handle some of the name-changing scenarios.  For instance:

Say I have a friend on my friends list named "Abby."  Abby changes her name to "Betty."  I get on while Betty is on.  Does my friends list now show:

1) "Abby greyed out" because "Abby" isn't logged in?

2) "Betty" because Abby changed her name to Betty, but I don't know who that is and have to ask her?

3) "Betty (Abby)" so that I know who she is?  

If 3, then when happens when Betty changes her name to "Carla"?  Does it show "Carla (Betty, Abby)"?  Then, when she changes her name to Darlene, is it "Darlene, (Carla, Betty, Abby)"?

Tlaera 

I think people should be allowed to change their name. I don't see an issue with it, and 5k sounds about right. I know people who have wanted to do that. I think allowing gender changes would really create a lot of drama and isn't needed.  :P It depends I suppose on the direction that the devs want to take the game if they want to make things more of a sex game and less serious then it might be a good change. I personally don't care and people can make alts for both if they want now, so it really cant be that big a thing, but I can see people freaking out over it, and I think most gifts are given with an assumption about who is getting them and allowing them to remain after a gender change might be unfair to the people who gave them.

YES PLEASE  ^_^

I need to change my class to OP. Best damage,best defense and easy play.

I think it's a good idea to be able to change name, I will support it, but what about the friendlist? Will it be updated automatically, how would friends know you change the name?

With the gender, would it be possible to have other gender than M or F? Many rooms are full of futa, shemales and t-girls, it would make sense to have an alternative to F or M.

Well im not going to support name changing but.... If you add a "nickname" field in the profile that we can fill out and choose whether if that name will be displayed or not on top of the characters head.... For example:

My Name is "JuicyJina"

Nickname "Kelly" if "show nickname" box is ticked

my character will show kelly on to of her head but when clicking on my character to read profile it will show my basic name "JuicyJina" and under it nickname "Kelly" just like the stage name concept or so.....

JJ

Introducing what my idea is in pictures... new features for profiles and a new group system... maybe you will like...

For some reason there is an error posting these images so just check them out on the links here:

https://s14.postimg.cc/jcq8vvyj5/grouppage3dx.png
https://s14.postimg.cc/zayym186p/profile3dx.png
https://s14.postimg.cc/k291896sh/profile3dxgrouplist.png

I hope you like my idea.... 

JJ

Is it possible to give us the ability to create chat channels??? and once you join one you are in it all the time unless you chose to leave it... will be really great, for groups, clubs and what not to have their chat channel being constant, being able to chat anywhere they are... rather than having to add each others to group all the time... also useful for when one opens his/her room for group, can still have private chat with a number of certain people.