3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

I just got booted offline. Came back to a cue of over 550 and waited in line to zero logged in and two seconds later booted back out back to a cue of over 550 to wait to log in. What the F?

So this new room sorting feature if ah am correct is sorta unfair. If I'm wrong let me know but what ah saw was someone who had just opened their room, paid 300 Gold to top eet and then less than 1 minute later they back down tha bottom with tha other lonely 1 person occupancy clubs.

So to sum up they spent 300 Gold for less than a minute up top and then back to tha bottom? With tha old system you would be knocked to #2 on da list but at least you were still up top where most peeps seem to start and your room moved down as each other Room owner topped their room.

Now as soon as a bigger room wants to stay on top any new room opener with not many peeps is booted back down to tha depths with tha other no patrons rooms losers :P and tha top spots are maintained bah tha bigger rooms so eet seems eets even harder to get on top.

Is this fair? 300 Gold fo less than a minute promotion......no way id call that a BIG REEEEP AWF YO! I'm callin da Fuzz!!!

Although I'm a women. I'll speak up for the male avis in game.

Where are their new clothes?  They rarely get anything and women get most of it.  Please Devs give these men more clothes to choose from.  Even a full suit.

You say they rarely get anything , but every time they have something , it's 3 or 4 poses lol. You should say : "they rarely have new clothing" :)

Although I'm a women. I'll speak up for the male avis in game.

Where are their new clothes?  They rarely get anything and women get most of it.  Please Devs give these men more clothes to choose from.  Even a full suit.

I think the guys can look after themselves, if they would like some specific clothing items, they can come on the forums and make some posts in the suggestion section, because when asked what they want, most of them go, "I don't know, just something"... In other words, it seems like a silly carry-on from most of them, and not an actual desire or request of specific items.

I have a shopping list of clothes I would like to see in game. Silk or fine cotton blouses, short and long sleeve, some nice corsets, not the $2 plastic thing that's in game, same with the plastic thigh high boots.. errrggh. Skirts! too many to mention, but a lot more variation, above and below knee. hot pants, cargo pants, one piece swim suit, some actual bras that can be dyed, and I better not start on shoes.  :P

But the thing is, I'm not alone in these desires, many want these things and have asked many times for them, but just how many men have you seen requesting specific items of clothing either here in the forum or in the game? There's very little desire for more specific items for the men being requested and easily understandable why they don't release a lot for them.

There's a graphical bug where the watch clips over long sleeves.

xavwmL1.jpg

The highlighting of the current room is a welcome addition, I often find myself forgetting the name of the room when a friend asks where I am :)

There's a graphical bug where the watch clips over long sleeves.

xavwmL1.jpg

The highlighting of the current room is a welcome addition, I often find myself forgetting the name of the room when a friend asks where I am :)

Yips, tha glowys also clip thru long sleeves so youll just have to take off da watch when wearin ya jacket then when ya take eet off to strike poses and show ya muscles fo sum lady frands ya can reselect tha watch and wullaH! Buts I'm afraid youre stuck with that prob I'm guessins but on a brighter note ya always have tha time viewable without having ta do tha old arm extend and elbow bend ta hoist ya sleeve.

giphy.gif

Oh yes, I am sure every guy logs on and the first thing they do is see if anything is new in the wardrobe.

I have hardly ever heard a guy in game complain about the lack of clothing options, hardly ever. So how about more new clothes for girls and the guys can have yet another pose for the bedroom. :D

Maybe before say "i never heard a man complain aboutthe lack of clothing" you should like ask a man what he think of its clothing options. I mean ask to a man who is in game for little more than just hop in a sex room, wet his one eyed snake into a hole, and then logout.

Personally i heard a lot of men complaining about this, telling that they are like bored to all looks alike.