3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Well i just took a look on their well now old video on 3dxchat.com and found this little thing.

23w2s9k.jpg

Alot has happen since they made it and it might have become harder to push out updates since then i don't know but it seems like it.

considering the amount we pay monthly (even us who buy the yearly sub), the maintenance of the game simply SUCKS. and this is just in all honesty, BDO which is a f2p game where is is optional to buy bonus packs to enhance your characters leveling etc... and an optional store if u would like to pimp your character or somehow parts of your environment, have weekly maintenance with patches and events, offering everyone equal chances to get what they offer. most online games that are somehow serious do at least have a maintenance. and some even minor updates every week or every 2 weeks.  so fockin op the stream in one of the 4 updates per year is not something I would call OK.

Now do everyone get what they want? No, even if clothes can be easy to make you still need to implement them to the game, (this is just an example).  I'm ok with the few patches and new stuff that comes when ever you patch, but stop focking op things that already work! why fix it if it's not broken?

1 hour maintenance so u guys can dump the swapfiles and debug I think many if not all would and could accept it if once per week, fix the bugs and wrongs that u have done before implementing new stuff, and it would be better to have more updates with 1-2 new things than one huge update with broken stuff that needs 1 or 2 more updates just to fix the first fock op.

I'm just saying.

I was wondering in the future if it would be possible to have more than one teleport pad in our room.

I have a nightclub I downloaded off forums (ty to that person) that sits in the clouds, I also have a home at ground level. The problem is whenever I want to use one or the other I have to keep moving the teleport pad back and forth and repositioning.

If I had say 2 pads I could assign one to my home and one to my club, and then say when you click on my world it would then come up with and give you the option of say 'location 1 home' and location 2 Club' or whatever you have titled those areas. Sound possible?

Yes it is. 3DXChat is a sex game. And we are now considering the possibility of creating something that will produce another revolution in the game!   B)  :ph34r:

Stability update? that would for sure be revolutionary coming from you guys    :D

Macey,

That's a good suggestion.  An alternate one would be to have actual teleport pads in World Builder.  The idea would be similar to the current interact objects (bed, chair, etc) but this one would come in a linked pair: a sender and a receiver.  Lay the sender over a piece of ground or wall and the receiver over another one.  Then, in game, when a player interacts with the sender, she's teleported to the receiver. 

This would let you permanently put the landing pad in your cloud club and let you teleport down to your ground-level house without reloading anything.  

I don't suggest making the teleport pads two-way though.  To get back you'd put a separate sender and receiver down.  Gizmo, that would simplify the code, because you wouldn't have to worry about a trigger on the receiver, so people won't inadvertently teleport back because they didn't get off the landing pad quickly enough, etc.

Tlaera

A patch comes out and game is unstable, business as usual

BTW - those new clothes are fucking awful - adds to the pile of things i'll never wear

Hey, that's for Star Wars fans, why do you complain? Here, a nice cuirass:

swjpo68.png

Some Star Wars would be nice but please the whole stormtrooper's collection if ^^

well idk if it is a bug  nor is it game breaking , but i noticed after leaving a room the room was still highlighted :) maybe to remind you where you were before  :o so idk if that is intended or not ...just leaving this here

Edit: The more i think off it , it might be intended :D

@Devs, @gizmo,

btw: The sorting from user-worlds does not working correct. If you see on the screenshot, one room is on top, but it has not more users then the down below. So please fix it.

Shared_User_Worlds2.jpg

@Devs, @gizmo,

btw: The sorting from user-worlds does not working correct. If you see on the screenshot, one room is on top, but it has not more users then the down below. So please fix it.

Shared_User_Worlds2.jpg

The Room on top has a Crown next to eet, meaning someone has paid 300 Gold to put eet to tha top in order to promote eet.

Rooms are NOT organized by occupancy and never have been as far as ah know altho your screenshot shows they are, so is this a new feature of this patch? Even if eet is mah first explanation is still true. So Nerrrr :P

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

Was this one for the bugfixes or already the so amazing one that even the devs could not say what it is? Status on that, anbody, please?

And why is the camera still without speed control and that idiotic fast in the editor?

Did any testing of the new clothing get done before being released?  The long sleeve sweater, sleeves cut for short sleeves, then cut at waist to crop it then cut again at the breasts.  Things like what has been shown here could have been adjusted to properly then released.

Also would it even be possible to check the dip where the centers of the breasts are as that doesn't look natural.  Not to mention I think the sweaters could be a little tighter to the body.

The jacket shows the clipping from the sleeves to the sides when in any dance.

Its nice that the room highlights blue while your in one..  

But there is sorta a bug where you leave the room.. and visit either the editor or your own home and the last room stays highlighted blue..  Despite no longer being there..

Its nice that the room highlights blue while your in one..  

But there is sorta a bug where you leave the room.. and visit either the editor or your own home and the last room stays highlighted blue..  Despite no longer being there..

well idk if it is a bug  nor is it game breaking , but i noticed after leaving a room the room was still highlighted :) maybe to remind you where you were before  :o so idk if that is intended or not ...just leaving this here

Edit: The more i think off it , it might be intended :D

said that already but okay :D  thought it was intended , to show you where you were in :o

but the more the better :D