3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

/me feels happy  :)

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

being booted changing rooms does get annoying. I think that is a VERY wise decision.

I would love to see a pose editor in te same way the World Editor has been implemented:

- each player can create new poses and those could be bind to the world they created

It’s free and everyone can enjoy it while visiting worlds. That is also adding more reasons to explore people creations and more reasons to stay in.

However what is lacking now is that many worlds are dull or default or just ugly... It would be nice to have a players promote system like players in a room could promote the room they are in if they like it. Then the 2 or 3 most promoted rooms would be moved up in the list and get for example a pink crown. Exactly like the self promoting system but for a bit more rooms and controlled by players (not host).

Would be nice as well to increase the join room panel and add a picture preview for the 4 top most rooms in the list to illustrate its content even before joining, a bit like the previews of the default worlds.

Has not yet begun... lol what?

However what is lacking now is that many worlds are dull or default or just ugly... It would be nice to have a players promote system like players in a room could promote the room they are in if they like it. Then the 2 or 3 most promoted rooms would be moved up in the list and get for example a pink crown. Exactly like the self promoting system but for a bit more rooms and controlled by players (not host).

Great idea! Also I want to sort the worlds by the number of users online. And add the ability to block access to the world for players from the black list.

Great idea! Also I want to sort the worlds by the number of users online. And add the ability to block access to the world for players from the black list.

how about adding possibility to add visitor cap on your room too, so your able to block more from joining if room start becoming unstable from the traffic?

Also think should consider hiding room visitor numbers from everybody except the room owner, so doesn't all become about which rooms are most populated.

Great idea! Also I want to sort the worlds by the number of users online. And add the ability to block access to the world for

players from the black list.

Sorting rooms by numbers? Hmm would mean older rooms stay on top forever and you have no way to promote your room. Let all players press on move to top for 300 cold, that would be great. Oh and if I as a host iggy a visitor he shod get removed from my room immediately with no chance to come back.

I would love to see a pose editor in te same way the World Editor has been implemented:

- each player can create new poses and those could be bind to the world they created

It’s free and everyone can enjoy it while visiting worlds. That is also adding more reasons to explore people creations and more reasons to stay in.

Would be nice as well to increase the join room panel and add a picture preview for the 4 top most rooms in the list to illustrate its content even before joining, a bit like the previews of the default worlds.

So you Think popularity in numbers of visitors will tell if a room is ugly or dull ? just because 100 guys fuck you doesnt meen that you are good looking !.. just saying

also we all know ppl will not vote good looking room  in all honesty cause everyone will vote his friends n thats not very accurate  thing to be made 

its a bad feature to be implemnted cause groups will monopolize the top.

wanna be top room buy xgold simple 

what Gizmo can do is to raise up a lil the daily income to lets say 500 a day instead 300 

now about maybe pose editor, now thats a cool thing to do .ppl that build lets say the pose n implemented in their rooms ofc is free for all to use n enjoy.

pose editor i think can be made by devs cause actually that editor will be like a cript library of somekind. 

Tho im not a programmer n thus i cant say how easy is to be made but hey we are in 2018 hahaha im sure it can be made 

something else that i think its essential for the game ,world editor is here ppl build at some point n soon if not already ppl get bored  build build build , we not here to build tho i am one of those that enjoys build .

cloth editor? hmm cool for how long ..ok u made some clothes u wear them will it make u stay have fun ?? yes a little for a short time ,

but poses, sex is the heart of the game ,stability also is the heart of the game .

to sum up sex poses n stabillity is the heart of the game that need to costant care for <3

i see poeple are still asking for a pose/ editor witouth thinking it trough.. after the post i made in this tread

tieing your own made poses to the world is a really really bad move....agien what about those who are just not good at making poses?

are they now shit out of luck getting new poses? can they only get new poses if they visit other peoples rooms?

personaly i like to keep my ''fun' in private prefebly in my own room or in my patners room alone. i think there are other people who like it this way too....

but if they can't make new poses on there own are they never going to expirance new ones? unless they go to some sleezy fuck room ?

an about the room promotion thing.. i think giving your room a catagory is a nice thing (an no its not going to devide people)

it just makes it easyer to find say Party rooms orgy rooms or chill out rooms an such.

an yes we need an option to boot/kick people from our rooms ASAP!

One feature that is desperately needed is an auto reply option to PMs. If we are AFK for a while it would be useful to be able to activate an auto reply to let people know if they PM us. It can either be a generic reply like "sorry I am AFK right now. I will get back to you when I return" or let users create their own auto reply like "Go away... I'm not here"

My questions:

When we will get any new poses? More than half a year and no any pose.

When will you get rid off that stupid resctriction to make a new character for 10K xgold?

When will I able to give xgold to somebody because of that stupid restriction they can't make an avi just for 10k gold?

When the time for us to get the ability to control the animation speed like in the tweaked .dll stuff? I have to download it every time you make a patch.

And lastly: When will we get new poses?

Wouldn't a room owner kick/ban feature accomplish this and more?

Personally, I think the ability to have a 'ban from world' list that doesn't require a total iggy is the way to go. 

Sometimes keeping alt's out of your world is all you need, but in other places you don't care if they are there or not.

i see poeple are still asking for a pose/ editor witouth thinking it trough.. after the post i made in this tread

tieing your own made poses to the world is a really really bad move....agien what about those who are just not good at making poses?

are they now shit out of luck getting new poses? can they only get new poses if they visit other peoples rooms?

personaly i like to keep my ''fun' in private prefebly in my own room or in my patners room alone. i think there are other people who like it this way too....

but if they can't make new poses on there own are they never going to expirance new ones? unless they go to some sleezy fuck room ?

an about the room promotion thing.. i think giving your room a catagory is a nice thing (an no its not going to devide people)

it just makes it easyer to find say Party rooms orgy rooms or chill out rooms an such.

an yes we need an option to boot/kick people from our rooms ASAP!

its not hard for ppl that dont build to accuire them 

1) they can use those pose that they dont know how to make in the user room that has created (this also means u honor his/her work for the time spend make a cool room n poses by visit him/her 

2)another way is by xgold , 1000x gold to buy a pose aint bad n that xgold will go to the one that made that pose via an ingame xgold store for example i make a pose n open the in game xgold store n sell the pose there i get 1000 x gold for every pose i sell  rest users can open the store n buy the pose that is already there by users that have created them . so simple 

now about how a pose editor can be made  its not impossible can be done with scripts that devs will provide as library.

another way is so both game owners n ppl that play hgame both be ok is again an xgold shop where Gizmo will put stufff there n us players can buy them with xgold 

Aliviax

did you even bother reading what i posted ?

having to go into other peoples rooms to get acces to use 'new poses' is a shit way to do it..

that whould mean if your not good with making them you will never get new poses to use for your self in private in your own rooms.

so only the peopel who can make poses get to experiance the full of a pose editor...huge slap to the rest who pay the same sup

an having to pay x-gold for them is just as bad...what if people don't log in so offen ? then they whont have enough x-gold to get all the new poses people make...agien then that whould force them to spend real money on an allready expensive game. beside pretty sure the devs said they whont implament microtransactions...

its not hard for ppl that dont build to accuire them 

1) they can use those pose that they dont know how to make in the user room that has created (this also means u honor his/her work for the time spend make a cool room n poses by visit him/her 

2)another way is by xgold , 1000x gold to buy a pose aint bad n that xgold will go to the one that made that pose via an ingame xgold store for example i make a pose n open the in game xgold store n sell the pose there i get 1000 x gold for every pose i sell  rest users can open the store n buy the pose that is already there by users that have created them . so simple 

now about how a pose editor can be made  its not impossible can be done with scripts that devs will provide as library.

another way is so both game owners n ppl that play hgame both be ok is again an xgold shop where Gizmo will put stufff there n us players can buy them with xgold 

Before I gave one gold... the sun would be a supernova... 

Point with a pose editor: 

Each one accept or not a position...Because each one knows the position and this is a fundamental deal in all the sex games I know. So how could you create a position and makes everyone knows what it is about?

I know there are some peoples who want to see the "approve" disappear.. but this is not the majority and this "approve/disapprove" is part of the deal when we subscribe. 

ALRIGHT FINALLY COWBOY HATS! Wait that's not the mega feature? Fine will wait then... feel silly going to a saloon with out a cowboy hat..

Aliviax

did you even bother reading what i posted ?

having to go into other peoples rooms to get acces to use 'new poses' is a shit way to do it..

that whould mean if your not good with making them you will never get new poses to use for your self in private in your own rooms.

so only the peopel who can make poses get to experiance the full of a pose editor...huge slap to the rest who pay the same sup

an having to pay x-gold for them is just as bad...what if people don't log in so offen ? then they whont have enough x-gold to get all the new poses people make...agien then that whould force them to spend real money on an allready expensive game. beside pretty sure the devs said they whont implament microtransactions...

i can assure u that whatever pose i make i will share with all ppl <3 n btw i mentioned othr ways also