3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

I would prefer a real ava editor, to make curvier shaped (call it chubby) avas, or shorter avas, avas who look more mature and 40ish, avas with body birthmarks, and not that big dicks, and and and ... :)

Wouldn't really work due to posing scaling and stuff like that.

I would prefer a real ava editor, to make curvier shaped (call it chubby) avas, or shorter avas, avas who look more mature and 40ish, avas with body birthmarks, and not that big dicks, and and and ... :)

They tried to implement height scale at one time, it was live for week or two it was so buggy worked only for few people and then they given up on it and removed it. 

Great idea.

Your adult Unity competator has a successful clothing editor, but graphics and animatation content is lacking. You have graphics and animations content but lack the clothing/skins. 

Dunno the extent of your plans, but another editor is a brilliant move. The World Editor is proof.

Hey now, I agree with almost all, but you lost me on get rid of the big dicks....lol it's MY only chance to have one (a big dick that) and not be one.(for those reading in context and NOT in the meaning I wrote... I am attempting to be humorous)

One thing we need to keep in mind, it takes time to put the updates out. They have to do the code, test it many times work out the bugs, test again.... etc.

Again, IF I want a cold heartless, unimaginitive, community run by some huge money grubbing corporation where we are all just dollar signs, I'd go to IMVU, 2nd life or any of those others. BUT the community here and the feel of being appreciated is welcoming and in a world where everywhere else in life I just feel like a number, here it allows me my outlet to be myself.

Be well my friends, for my haters, be well and enjoy life, enjoy every minute because I know firsthand how fragile life is and how fast it can be gone.

I suspect it will be a pose editor since anything else requires them to let us upload our own content and they seem reluctant to do that probable also because it would have to be somehow transferred to everyone else who sees your avi in the game and that sounds complicated to implement.  With a pose editor the way poses are they will be tied to objects in the world editor so anyone who joins the room will receive them from the room owner which makes things a lot simpler I would think and also ensures that they will be available to anyone who enters the room. The lack of new poses also seems to be one of the biggest complaints.

The idea of a pose editor has been around since the world editor is out.

That those poses, which are created in that editor, are related to the room is... well in my opinion, no good idea.

I don't want to know how much space that will cost on the 3dx servers. You see how many rooms are out there, and then we don't even see those rooms which are open for friends or groups.

If all of them have at least 10 own created poses, that will crush the servers (I guess)

If they want to give us a pose editor, I will kiss gizmo's and lisa's ass. That will be such an improvement for the game. 

BUT there is always a bad side... and the bad side on it is this: If the poses are available for everyone, there starts not just the same problem as we have with the room related poses,

but we also know that there will be terrible poses then... as in the world editor... some rooms are crazy awesome, but some are just meh...

My solution is this: The devs choose a few members who are long here or from their dev team and those people take a look on those crafted poses, and if they are good, they get into the game.

On that way, the devs have still work to do on the poses and we don't pay them for nothing but also the lack of poses will be history.

It would be enough to create a survey with the percentages (%) the 3 poses / clothes most voted by the users could be implemented. It would be enough for Gizmo. It would be enough to ask us users who pay the game in a post, what we would like to have in the game, and from doing them a survey with 10 objects. From there the 3 most voted objects can be processed and put into play. It would be better for us to choose what to have and for him because at least he knows how to do something that many people like and not that almost nobody likes. :huh:

ok here we go.

after new patch day is not like it was  the default setting on 1 is very dim so i tried everything 1.3 day is kinda close but still not same day as it was before its like we miss the contrast day miss the warm color.

so plz dont come here n say all is ok.

second the new mesh lights the way that they reflect light is all wrong u cant make customs light or lamps with the new mesh properly cause light is everywhere u put it in ceiling n it lights also above ceiling n that is ugly.

maybe Gizmo release a contrast setting  to also fine tune day cause i tell u sun light now miss the warmth it had color wise 

OK so the new cars.  I see people changing the colors of their cars, to say black, of changing the color of the new light source.... why it it some people can, and I can not. <devs hate me, I know it.... ok JK :)>  

But Yeah.  I get no color palette for the cars or light. Not sure why, i've uninstalled, and reinstalled game.

Also with the new light source, could you please make it directional, as it is know it emits light 360 degrees, and well that's ok ... For the SUN :)

Would help a lot to make it more like the flood lamp.  Just my 2 coppers worth.

sings "I see a new car and I want to paint it Black !!!"   hehe

Keep up the work...

Morgi.

OK Fixed the coloring issues.  blonde moment.

Ok, Lighting..... here are side by side pics of 3DXChat2.5 (Pre World Editor) and the current 372 Patched Version. Same locals and time of day. 

This is just the Natural Lighting and some inside Clerb Lighting, no additional lighting pics ie Light Cubes etc.

2.5 (Pre World Editor)                                                 372

Ah believe the Lighting is different in World Editor, ie a user room, the Default Locations seem almost tha same from the pre Editor version to now but in World Editor created rooms ah tinks tha lighting is broken. Hence the added light prop to try and make us happier. Ah will follow up with some pics from User rooms and show how lighting, reflections on us are far lacking from previous game versions.

a pose editor is never going to happen...

like how in the world are you going to implament it ?

OPTION1

is it going to be on individual basis. like only YOU have the poses YOU made.

If then then what about those people that simlply are not good at making poses. are they no longer going to get new poses?.. if thats the case i do NOT whant to see a pose editor.!

OPTION2

now if other people can get the poses you make. how are they going to do that? with a ingame store with X-gold?..

in this case it forces people that are not good with poses agien to spend X-gold with is a huge slap in the face for peopel who pay an allready high supscipton fee...i do NOT whant to see a pose editor if this is the way

OPTION3

trough a system where you summit it on the forums? an the devs then pick out the good ones an add it to the game.

or the pleople vote on it..?  in this case i might see a pose editor.

its easy to just Screem for a pose editor.. an not think about a way on how exactly are they going to implament it?

so too the people that keep screeming for it... if thats all you can do with out expressing a way for the devs to do it...please stop

an yes i am not happy about the update frequancy either..but lets keep it realisic, an discuiss stuff proberly instead. of just screaming i whant this an i whant that. spamming it in all new treads going off topic all the time...

(damm we really need some form of forum moderaton plz?)

(sorry for my bad englis)

a pose editor is never going to happen...

like how in the world are you going to implament it ?

OPTION1

is it going to be on individual basis. like only YOU have the poses YOU made.

If then then what about those people that simlply are not good at making poses. are they no longer going to get new poses?.. if thats the case i do NOT whant to see a pose editor.!

OPTION2

now if other people can get the poses you make. how are they going to do that? with a ingame store with X-gold?..

in this case it forces people that are not good with poses agien to spend X-gold with is a huge slap in the face for peopel who pay an allready high supscipton fee...i do NOT whant to see a pose editor if this is the way

OPTION3

trough a system where you summit it on the forums? an the devs then pick out the good ones an add it to the game.

or the pleople vote on it..?  in this case i might see a pose editor.

its easy to just Screem for a pose editor.. an not think about a way on how exactly are they going to implament it?

so too the people that keep screeming for it... if thats all you can do with out expressing a way for the devs to do it...please stop

an yes i am not happy about the update frequancy either..but lets keep it realisic, an discuiss stuff proberly instead. of just screaming i whant this an i whant that. spamming it in all new treads going off topic all the time...

(damm we really need some form of forum moderaton plz?)

(sorry for my bad englis)

You make some very valid points and you show the quandrythe devs face. I will say world editor has shown us how well the community will help each other in the sharing of files. 

I did read in another thread that the devs are trying to keep people from having to buy x-gold for items and it works. I have played many games that have subscription fees or are "free" but then there are the micro purchases that bankrupt you out of the game. I like the one fee and you're set for the month. You want to "buy" a gift, they give you the gold to buy one a day (which is easily saved). 

In the end I think a pose editor would be tough, but again, with the community here being helpful and sharing it wouldn't be hard to find the positions you desire to have.

Just my 2 cents.

Be well.