3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

In construction mode, the movement without shift is as fast as before with shift, scrolling is no longer possible right now, who has the same problem???

All is okay for me, the movement in the editor was always the same speed for me.

In construction mode, the movement without shift is as fast as before with shift, scrolling is no longer possible right now, who has the same problem???

Yeah, It's extremely hard to build with the speed, its even faster than with shift on in spectator mode.

No idea what you mean by scrolling though. but one scroll notch takes me close to out of the world, its that sensitive.

Guess the coat will find its RP lovers.... I would prefer wearing a jeams under it... but i am fine with just underwear ^^

The boat is a nice decoration... also bike and cars... I mean... many did build them out of primitives... this saves much performance.

The light... is... hmmm... hard to master... separated color and brightness would have been nice.

Anyway, the overall darkness in the night is nice :)

What kind of bugs have been fixed I cant say so far... I assume many and that btw cost the most time... getting things perfect. 

mm look like the People who made the new Things watch to much narkos :blink: ...but now we can rp a drug runner   :ph34r: i love the plane but it maks me a little bit sad that i cant enter it so the plane is  little bit....useless...

and please stop playing Need for Speed bevor u make the next update and create some normal cars for normal pepole.

an last...the coat...hihihi...i love it...it is good that only women can wear it...otherwise i will often call the Police befor he can open it

i am very exiting to try all the Thing after work but the pics told an own Story....

Yes it is. 3DXChat is a sex game. And we are now considering the possibility of creating something that will produce another revolution in the game!   B)  :ph34r:

let's say it is a sex game too ^^ ... don't forget about your social community :) But everything new regardless for which players is a good thing!

/me continues building and fixing light in her room dressed just with a coat ^^

Yes it is. 3DXChat is a sex game. And we are now considering the possibility of creating something that will produce another revolution in the game!   B)  :ph34r:

Do or do not. There is no try.

(Quote of the coolest green puppet ever, quote of Yoda. Yes, Yoda, sorry for you Kermit.)

Well... the spot lights and point lights still do not cast shadows. I missed being able to create awesome lighting patterns, but it seems only the directional light still works. I know this increases load... but... if we're responsible... can we have it back?

a pose Editor will only work if areveone share the made poses...much of us ar .....let me say....not the best builder...that make horrible pic in my brain if i thinkeing about a pose aditor

let's say it is a sex game too ^^ ... don't forget about your social community :) But everything new regardless for which players is a good thing!

/me continues building and fixing light in her room dressed just with a coat ^^

only a coat chloe  :o ​ :blink: ​ :) 

Actually, we read everything you write here.

Okay. One question: Why, if you read everything the community writes, do you reply so infrequently? I guarantee that complaints would be much less if you simply communicated with us more. This would also greatly improve the general perception of your work ethic and level of caring for the player base, perhaps even to former standards, if you were consistent over time. This has probably been asked before :mellow:

It isn't that we (most of us) don't appreciate what you create for us, as such. Moreso that you've outright ignored literally dozens of requests and good, fairly easy to implement ideas that would notably enhance many players' experience. Then, also left several bugs unfixed for months (in some cases years), with no indication as to when, or even if, they'll be addressed. Being so often promised and then not delivered quite what was expected leaves those who pay for the continued development of this potentially wonderful game quite rightly disappointed. However, in my book, being ignored is even worse :ph34r:

For my own part, today's patch holds nothing interesting, except for the lighting and undefined bug fixes. The other stuff is... fine, I guess. I don't personally pay an expensive subscription to a social sex game to spend my time building rooms, but plenty of others do enjoy that, and I've enjoyed hanging out in their marvellous creations. So kudos to both devs and builders alike for this. The majority of us, though, would like to see more poses, both sexual and non, more clothing options (for both genders but especially men), and better stability, so that we're not crashing mid-party every few hours -_-

I could be more specific, list and describe and elaborate on each point, but this post is already long enough. Purely meant as constructive criticism, to encourage a healing of the rift between developers and the large number of players, who're understandably vexed and unsatisfied with this game's progress. I'm not foolish enough to expect an eloquent reply, though one would be nice.

Good day to everybody ,(^._.^)ノ彡"

Actually, we read everything you write here.

Gizmo, can you and 3dx dev team consider fixing this bug in world editor please? It's been painful for me and I'm sure it is for the other builders too.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6405-a-super-annoying-glitch-in-the-world-editor/

All in all the update is fantastic, and I appreciate the effort you guys put in the game, thank you so much.  ^_^

Gizmo plz stop breaking the game even more the lights now are even worse i tried all 0. 0.1 to 4 

gizmo listen if u try send us out of game just tell us " we want to close game etc' dont just break game slowly 

before world editor lights were good no complain then u  release world editor n lights broke day night etc , now even worse .

YOU GAVE US CARSSS WTFFFFFFFF WITH YOU MR GIZMO PPL ASK YOU YOU FFF POSES WE DIDNT ASK FKN CARS .

1 COAT HAHAHA SERIOUSLY 

NO MUSIC BUG FIX 

HOST CRASHING BUG 

WTFFFFFFFFFF YOU DO WITH OUR  MONEYYYYYYYYYY .....THOSE CARS OMG MADE ME SO MAD . WHO THE FK ASKED FOR FKN CARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "DUDE"

PPL ASKING FOR POSES N NOT FKN CARS 

PPL ASK CLOTHES N NOT FKN CARS 

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA OMG U PPL 

OK I RANT IM OUT 

I cannot like this post enough...

Planes, bikes, cars, and boats...!?

When the actual fuck did we ask for this shit?

We want poses, clothes, accessories... things we can use... not fucking vehicles to look at... jeez... *facepalms*

Gizmo plz stop breaking the game even more the lights now are even worse i tried all 0. 0.1 to 4 

gizmo listen if u try send us out of game just tell us " we want to close game etc' dont just break game slowly 

before world editor lights were good no complain then u  release world editor n lights broke day night etc , now even worse .

YOU GAVE US CARSSS WTFFFFFFFF WITH YOU MR GIZMO PPL ASK YOU YOU FFF POSES WE DIDNT ASK FKN CARS .

1 COAT HAHAHA SERIOUSLY 

NO MUSIC BUG FIX 

HOST CRASHING BUG 

WTFFFFFFFFFF YOU DO WITH OUR  MONEYYYYYYYYYY .....THOSE CARS OMG MADE ME SO MAD . WHO THE FK ASKED FOR FKN CARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "DUDE"

PPL ASKING FOR POSES N NOT FKN CARS 

PPL ASK CLOTHES N NOT FKN CARS 

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA OMG U PPL 

OK I RANT IM OUT 

Actually they added a new lightening object you can place in your room and can be colored as well to give the surrounding area the light effect, you can place it wherever you want for better lights to your liking now.

I have to admit though, I didn't see anyone demand vehicles, but well it's a good addition anyways.. I'm not even fan of the new coat. Lol.

Okay. One question: Why, if you read everything the community writes, do you reply so infrequently? I guarantee that complaints would be much less if you simply communicated with us more. This would also greatly improve the general perception of your work ethic and level of caring for the player base, perhaps even to former standards, if you were consistent over time. This has probably been asked before :mellow:

It isn't that we (most of us) don't appreciate what you create for us, as such. Moreso that you've outright ignored literally dozens of requests and good, fairly easy to implement ideas that would notably enhance many players' experience. Then, also left several bugs unfixed for months (in some cases years), with no indication as to when, or even if, they'll be addressed. Being so often promised and then not delivered quite what was expected leaves those who pay for the continued development of this potentially wonderful game quite rightly disappointed. However, in my book, being ignored is even worse :ph34r:

For my own part, today's patch holds nothing interesting, except for the lighting and undefined bug fixes. The other stuff is... fine, I guess. I don't personally pay an expensive subscription to a social sex game to spend my time building rooms, but plenty of others do enjoy that, and I've enjoyed hanging out in their marvellous creations. So kudos to both devs and builders alike for this. The majority of us, though, would like to see more poses, both sexual and non, more clothing options (for both genders but especially men), and better stability, so that we're not crashing mid-party every few hours -_-

I could be more specific, list and describe and elaborate on each point, but this post is already long enough. Purely meant as constructive criticism, to encourage a healing of the rift between developers and the large number of players, who're understandably vexed and unsatisfied with this game's progress. I'm not foolish enough to expect an eloquent reply, though one would be nice.

Good day to everybody ,(^._.^)ノ彡"

Bravo ... Well said :)

Elephant in the room. Sin Club. It has menus but no kitchen, I ordered chicken wings 14 months ago and I am still waiting for them. Also, you really need to hire someone to mop the floor there. People are starting to stick to it during sex.

I love your humor. I ordered the Asiago cheese sticks back in October, the waitress took my money and I never even got my diet cola lol.