3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Come on guys... this goes on now for years - and it won't Change for years, at least until there is no real competitor.

I'm here for a Long time right now. I've never seen so many People in game like now. So you can't say that the devs have no success. Anyway the game has a great lack of fun for me - that's for sure. But I'm still here as well (okay I wouldn't be without the Christmas Special, but anyway).

As Long as this is like it is they won't Change. So stop complaining and Play this game or move to another. All the efforts you put in this are worthless.... Just my fifty Cents....

Come on guys... this goes on now for years - and it won't Change for years, at least until there is no real competitor.

I'm here for a Long time right now. I've never seen so many People in game like now. So you can't say that the devs have no success. Anyway the game has a great lack of fun for me - that's for sure. But I'm still here as well (okay I wouldn't be without the Christmas Special, but anyway).

As Long as this is like it is they won't Change. So stop complaining and Play this game or move to another. All the efforts you put in this are worthless.... Just my fifty Cents....

I appreciate your opinion and while I don't agree on blaming too much against the devs (mostly because they read just the topics they want), I have to say that this community is trying to speak to the devs since several years.

The blaming part started when community felt the lack of communication from the devs, plus a lot of updates was proposed and not requested like following some sort of program that the devs have in their own mind.

Some users offered their skills to create animations either sexual or not. They showed to the other users how easy and not so much time-consuming they can work due to their skills.

Some user-made dance animations were even be implemented in the game.

The number of updates, the quality of them and mostly the lack of direct communication pushed the community (me included) to blame sometimes against them.

I stopped just because I don't have the time neither the will to try to speak with someone who doesn't read what I write for the good of the game (and not for the good of myself).

People arrives to this game because the pubblicity makes them to know about it, so they pay a sub to play (and no demo...). That's why you see a lot of new people, this is not directly linked to success.

People don't go away from the game because they like it and because still they don't have a valid alternative for their tastes. Does this mean we have to stop to talk about what we would like or about the issues and bugs (that devs still don't fix)?

The feedbacks of the users make improvements in products and they also determine the real success of them.

Kiss

Nion

Of Course you're right Nion.

But I guess we "know" each other here Long enough to understand that devs won't care. We all tried to help to develop this game by giving our opinions because we like it that much. Some of us "early birds" did not allways find the right tonality what may have led to that devs do not listen any more to what is said.

So I just advise not to put some effort in trying to tell them what we wish or even what's to do. Lisa for example has been last active on mid of January... I think that's telling a lot...

So give a Feedback to this game but don't expect a reaction. That's all I wanted to say...

I have no words. I saw on the site so many good things to add at a low price, with all the money we give could add.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/interior/gyminterior-86812

Gym $ 9

Sexual positions and clothes to buy? ★★★ ШҤIŦЄ ǷÁĿÁƇЄ ϦƦØŤHЄĿ ★★★™ Do you have a Link? Can they forget to insert sinks and mirrors in the editor? :huh:

I have no words. I saw on the site so many good things to add at a low price, with all the money we give could add.https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/interior/gyminterior-86812

Gym $ 9Sexual positions and clothes to buy? ★★★ ШҤIŦЄ ǷÁĿÁƇЄ ϦƦØŤHЄĿ ★★★™ Do you have a Link? Can they forget to insert sinks and mirrors in the editor? :huh:

Unfortunately it isn't as easy as it seems. They cannot simply buy assets from the Unity store (there are some with seat liscenses though) and make money off of someone else's property. It would violate the legal useage of the Unity Asset Store.

However that being said, if they get specific usage rights from the asset creator directly they can. I'm sure that's what they did for the assets they have. Their competator bought assets from 3rd party also at one time.

A problem with 3rd party assets can be updates. If they stop updated the asset stops working. That happened to their competator from Unity 4 to 5 upgrade and I believe they stopped using any for that reason.

You said you were working on sex poses in december in world chat when you logged. where are them ? or maybe its became  a dj and build game and not a sex game anymore.

we got 2 sex poses in ONE year, you should read your own forum, our suggestions, what the community ask., the developpement and suggestion 's topics became useless since really long time...  there is maybe 100 pages of sex positions

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/

also clothes

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/788-clothes/

you created this topic yourself and never looked at it since more than a year, is that normal ?

i also wonder why you are still working on your world editor, since you are ok with people who steal rooms and hack them, plus this world editor is already  perfect.

the entire community asked for BDSM stuff since 3 or 4 years, where are them ?

V1rk7jCVQpC5JQDAjw21sA.png

zJFxqtf.jpg

you should listen what the community asks there, you created these topics for that, right ? if not, just remove them from the forum

cordially.

Pierro

I for one do not want any BDSM Stuff.. I just want the MF poses copied into FF. That to me sounds like ½ a days work.

When they last added FF couch poses they copied MF poses to FF, and forgot to change the male skeleton to the female one, making the female body elongated and alien looking. I hope they would fix this, BEFORE they try and make all the MF poses into FF also.

I for one do not want any BDSM Stuff.. I just want the MF poses copied into FF. That to me sounds like ½ a days work.

But the thing is, as I can remember, we only have two BDSM poses. One on the barstool and one MF anal where the man holds the throat of the girl. Nothing more.

So I have to say, that they have to add some BDSM poses as the BDSM community is quite big ;)

That being said, BDSM is not for all so I understand if you don't want them, but still it is selfish to say, "Add more FF poses and no bdsm poses". 

Don't get me wrong. I also want more FF poses. But I think FFF or BDSM or even MM poses should be add more before MF poses get copied to FF ;)

As much as I would love to see some more individuality and options for the naughty, I'll have to bite the bullet and side with the developer on their choice of patch. Why? Well, how much have they put out to show they are in need of additional help to constantly work on the game? Well, the topic giving some basic assets to create poses from is a start while also showing some encouragement to the users to use them. Then there is always the other part of it where adding in poses/individuality wouldn't do much if the game has some stability issues currently. Would be like 'Hell yeah, new poses!" one moment then the next 'I can't enjoy these poses you added cause I keep crashing in X Y Z room, fix that instead!' so they are left in a precarious position where they have to instead prioritize what needs done over what they want to do.

I would think it more beneficial if someone who wouldn't mind assisting them with the other side of things (poses/clothing/etc) would be more willing to step forward in order to help them over just leaving it all up to them. Then again, anyone who has done animation before knows that at times it can take a bit to really be confident it is worth releasing to a community who will scrutinize it if something isn't right with it.

I'm a bit late for a comment, but I think it's good to see something is moving again in 3DX after a few months. At least you can see that the developers still exist.
But it's the awkward choice in this announcement. The topic of improved lighting and bugfixing is interesting, out of a developer's point of view, but from a player's sight, in a sex game, probably second-rate.

So I can understand the many demands for new poses and other stuff.
I am also fascinated by the possibilities to build my own world and i spend too much time on it (I wonder when my avatar had the last orgasm, LOL).
As a woman, I'm also on the side of the advocates of a clothes editor (maybe even a few new clothes for the boys fall off ;) ) , although I can imagine that this is not quite as easy as some say. What about, if (one day in unknown time) it becomes possible to change the body mass of our avatars? Someone mentioned already a fitting mesh for the clothing. We all know what it's like when the clothes do not adapt to our eating habits!
I'm not an expert in this, but it makes no sense to bring out an editor that is difficult or impossible to use for most users. The result would be creations that would not do justice to the attractive graphics of 3DX.
The same is true, in my opinion, for a pose editor. I can imagine that I would rather not see some of the things that are produced there.
All in all, I advocate giving the developers the time they need to keep the game interesting and alive. Clearly, we must continue to demand things that we are interested in, but we should also remember that only a small team writes and develops the history of 3DX.
To Lisa and Gizmo: Keep up the good work, but do not fall asleep for too long :P

my opinion is that FFF pose will skyrocket game and also girls will have more fun men already have way more poses n guess what they have also group sex what we have ? 0000000000000 group sex between females.

devs are sleeeping  dont read forum what ppl ask, music bug still here sofa FF poses not have been fixed, hosts crashing bug, colors in game are broken, glitches get worst by the day n let me tell u this i clean install game every week so i have the best experience possible but game is like falling apart with all thiose bugs n glitches 

Well, another outstanding update for this game...

Seriously, there are other games out there which have been created with the Unity Engine too in a similar time and which are 10 times more complex than 3DX.

The development of the survival game „The Forest“ for example started in 2013 with 4! people and has been updated with a shitload of additional content since this time.

There are absolutely no excuses anymore why 3DX is doing progress that slow and the information policy of the devs is a disaster too for people are paying money for this game continuously!

there

Seriously, there are other games out there which have been created with the Unity Engine too in a similar time and which are 10 times more complex than 3DX.

The development of the survival game „The Forest“ for example started in 2013 with 4! people and has been updated with a shitload of additional content since this time.

There are absolutely no excuses anymore why 3DX is doing progress that slow and the information policy of the devs is a disaster too for people are paying money for this game continuously!

truly isn't

well truth be told people are paying money because of the social interaction with friends they don't want to lose. The same is true with some popular subscription based MMORPG games or other games which have a strong social interaction as their base. Basically the social part of the game is also regarded as content by paying customers. But yeah I see your point and I know what I would also love to see. As with every other title.

Hello to all. I just wanted to say that it is useless to complain, no one will ever listen to us. Nobody will ever do anything. The updates will be as usual very slow, people pay for not having anything, and there is good so it seems because we all have friends in the game that we would lose if we leave .. Juliet (Sex Session For Free http: // sexgamedevil .com / hotdeal.html) has the same positions, just slightly different, could add those. If I can advise everyone, it's not to complain about the forum because so much moderators / programmers will not read everything we write here. WE HAVE TO CONTACT THE SUPPORT OR Gizmo and Lisa IN PRIVATE MESSAGES TO LAMENTARE BECAUSE ALL OF US PAY AND NOT A LITTLE! Customer Support http://3dxchat.com/support/

(Sorry for my english, I use google translator, I'm italian)