3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

So recently I was invited to join Gizmo and Lisa in their - luxurious if slightly lottery winner like - villa. Imagine my surprise when I discovered their programmer was none other than PandaHThomas! After I got over my shock at realising the small panda who sits at my house eating Chelsea buns was also a programmer I decided to sneak a peek at what he was up to:

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

Really? Panda!? Solitaire!?

Oh apparently it's difficult with paws.

:blink: Pandas, that is why the rooms crash, we have dragons, demons, bunnies, but no pandas.. Rooms crash due to the Panda's revenge.. well at least there is no Kung Fu involved.. :ph34r:

No comment, instead of focus on what we have, as always, we look forward to just gain more "improved" bugs; i've been here for years, and some bugs are still around:

- sin club crashes every hour and half

- some seats and walls are bugged, letting guests overlap

- still, after 2 years, there's the ghost clone bug afflicting many poor souls

- camera has some lag, after one of the "latest" updates

- female avis still lack skin texture!

... the list is endless, instead of add features no one asked, couldn't we just follow the suggestions as done in past? game updates become slower and slower, almost always resulting disappointing for the most of community, it's a game, it's a service, a platform, define it as u wish, but one thing is sure, whatever it is, it doesn't worth anymore our money if doesn't receive a decent support by devs; personally i've no intention to finance further all this, hope the situation changes and let me change mind.

LOVE the lighting fixes and hoping there is significant other content added. Your competitor is hiring more Devs on indeed.com. 

Ideas here are fantastic, just needs content added more quickly to compete with user uploads when they go live probably before the end of the year..

So recently I was invited to join Gizmo and Lisa in their - luxurious if slightly lottery winner like - villa. Imagine my surprise when I discovered their programmer was none other than PandaHThomas! After I got over my shock at realising the small panda who sits at my house eating Chelsea buns was also a programmer I decided to sneak a peek at what he was up to:

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

Really? Panda!? Solitaire!?

Oh apparently it's difficult with paws.

Ok that was funny  :D

Maxx I think them developing this game is much more difficult than we give them credit for. They had someone who was practically begging to help develop the game for them and they more or less rejected her, and now she is working on her own project. But based on the difficulties she is having getting it to work and releasing it, maybe this is not all as easy as we like to think it is.

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

How about you guys add new clothes and poses? Or make the community do stuff just like in IMVU and for us to use xgold on that? It will make the game better and more people will come, also this is the unity engine and it's possible on it to happen. The game is still in beta after 4 or 5 years, move your asses and give us something good.

Fucking wow. Looking at all these comments, the 3DX community makes the GTA Online and Overwatch communities look like saints in comparison, you guys are just the worst.

My advice: shut the fuck up and let the devs do their work. Developing new features into a game isn't easy, especially since 3DX uses the Unity engine. You don't like it? Don't play it, simple as that. They're plenty of other social platforms out there

Anyway, thank you SGD and thank you Gizmo and Lisa

The thing on this is simple.

There are two sides on this.

Developing this game is hard. I tryed to make poses myself for the game and it is a pain in the ass to do them in the quality standards of the game.

But poses are still the easy part on that. So I understand why it takes a few months for them if they are just two people who works on it.

But on the other side, it is not really "good" or "nice" for a dev team, to take our money but never respond or barely respond to us.

It kinda feels like that they lost the interest to support the game, even if that is not true.

So I understand the hate in this thread. If Lisa and Gizmo would more communicate with the community, the hate wouldn't be that much I guess.

Still, as I know how hard it can be to get something in the game:

Thank you Gizmo and Lisa for working on it, but please... talk with us a bit more :)

Fucking wow. Looking at all these comments, the 3DX community makes the GTA Online and Overwatch communities look like saints in comparison, you guys are just the worst.

My advice: shut the fuck up and let the devs do their work. Developing new features into a game isn't easy, especially since 3DX uses the Unity engine. You don't like it? Don't play it, simple as that. They're plenty of other social platforms out there

Anyway, thank you SGD and thank you Gizmo and Lisa

Making poses or clothes is not hard, they made a bunch in the past. No need to develop new things for that.

I wouldn't post to all you people either if everything I said was met with these kind of remarks! If people are just going to be mean everytime they say a word why in the world would say anything at all???? 

I think this game looks great. I been on and off in the last few years and I can see the great strides it has made. I do have my fingers crossed that the next big thing will be hair and clothes and character customizing. I am also guessing that it would be on their list. But that list must a mile friggen long! 

I dunno I guess I am just happy with what I got. I paid my money to play in this world as it was the day I downloaded it. Everything more that is put into it to my mind is a bonus.