3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

Hi Gizmo,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the upcoming update. Will there be clothing, more poses, tats, and/or piercings added? Perhaps maybe a pose or clothing editor? Never the less thanks for doing something about the lighting as it's much needed. One more thing....would that boat be something that's included as a prop for our worlds as well as individualized poses from the grouped pose menu for adding a particular pose to an area or object? Thanks again.

You said you were working on sex poses in december in world chat when you logged. where are them ? or maybe its became  a dj and build game and not a sex game anymore.

we got 2 sex poses in ONE year, you should read your own forum, our suggestions, what the community ask., the developpement and suggestion 's topics became useless since really long time...  there is maybe 100 pages of sex positions

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/

also clothes

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/788-clothes/

you created this topic yourself and never looked at it since more than a year, is that normal ?

i also wonder why you are still working on your world editor, since you are ok with people who steal rooms and hack them, plus this world editor is already  perfect.

the entire community asked for BDSM stuff since 3 or 4 years, where are them ?

V1rk7jCVQpC5JQDAjw21sA.png

zJFxqtf.jpg

you should listen what the community asks there, you created these topics for that, right ? if not, just remove them from the forum

cordially.

Pierro

Edited by Pierrousss

Lol Gizmo, are you joking? You know i supported this game all the time, but we had no poses for half year, And now only this? Where are the poses? This lighting stuff is a BUGFIX, not an update. When we get poses? Lots of us supported the last 1 year to change to version 2.0 because you said there will be more easier to add poses, etc. And we have no sex content update in a sex game for half a year....

Thanks for adding something new and letting us know that development is still alive and well Gizmo. If you have a pose editor or a clothes editor in the works, PLEASE, release it before the holiday season so that some of us can help contribute. The World Editor has been a great addition to the game, and it's certainly kept us busy (well, some of us).

I was one of these naysayers in the beginning, remember? Instead of complaining, now I want to help. Please give me more tools to do so.

Thank you.

-Sammy Cakes ♥

Give us the tools to create for ourselves rather than rely on you to feed us a fish for a day.

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart

It is not funny when we are talking about a sub-based game and we wait 1 year for a pointless update.

If you respect people that give you their money all these years, you have to do something about it.

We have only 40 poses in 6-7 years. Do you know what does this mean? If you created one pose per month, we would have at least 70+ til now.

You just need a better game than 3dxchat to show up for sale and then we will have updates every week.

Thanks for adding something new and letting us know that development is still alive and well Gizmo. If you have a pose editor or a clothes editor in the works, PLEASE, release it before the holiday season so that some of us can help contribute. The World Editor has been a great addition to the game, and it's certainly kept us busy (well, some of us).

I was one of these naysayers in the beginning, remember? Instead of complaining, now I want to help. Please give me more tools to do so.

Thank you.

-Sammy Cakes ♥

Give us the tools to create for ourselves rather than rely on you to feed us a fish for a day.

there are enough tools to do, but they won't add them, I have made my own experiences =D

Hi guys! Here is a screenshot of the ambient lighting settings. Also in the next patch will be improved lighting and crash bug fixes.

0wfGGGS.png

Will this improve the other light sources such as lamps too, because feel like currently their not even half as good as natural light coming from Sun and moon etc.. I know somewhat same in RL but that shadows from alternative lights such as lamps don't feel nearly as sharp as smooth edged as sun/moons.

Also does boat on picture mean we getting more props doesn't look like it was made in world editor :)

Forgot to say that this is not all updates that will be in the patch. A little later I will tell you more details.

Thanks Gizmo! With any luck you can prevent people from downloading other people places from the server in the way it was done recently since you've made it clear that it's not stealing. Yet most of the community myself included doesn't know how to do it and that information has not been made public. Look forward to more details later about what all will be included in this patch. Also any time table as to when this patch update will go live? Thanks again.

Forgot to say that this is not all updates that will be in the patch. A little later I will tell you more details.

Not good enough.

You guys leave us in the dark for months. Not talking about weeks.... MONTHS!

How long will that "A little later..." be? One, two, three.... five months?!

I realy loved 3dx when i joined years ago, but even my patience is at an end.

Stop acting shady as fuck! Be more transparent! Communicate with us! Keep us up to date!!!

It's not much asked and something pretty much (i don't say all) every other multiplayer/mmo game does better than the 3dx staff....

Yah Gizmo, I think there might be a bit of a reaction when people realise the beer has gone up to 40 Xgold! Are you prepared for the rampage?

Can't wait!

You know in a game where the graphics are shitty anything looks great, 3DX, at least to me has the best graphics of the sex based games. So my theory is that it requires more work then the other games out there of the same adventures. After all one update tends to have multiple bugs.

The claim that "it is becoming a DJ game", not with the music issues many have in their rooms and even the general rooms do not have as many parties as they used to have. Then comes the issues of Fake DJs, ProDjs, Hooker DJs, Nose picking DJs, ect ect. And lets not forget the stolen mixes, stolen playlists, stolen gimmicks, stolen panties, fucken shit, I would almost feel down but some DJ's music is too damn great to feel down.   

Right now people are building, some are pushing the limits and showing better ways to do stuff and even sharing, why people began stealing, even if to prove a point does not make sense to me. Instead of complaining wanting more to work with, work with what you got, when more comes out incorporate it into what you are able to make or have made. 

But one thing that does need addressing aside from cyber bulling, is the game crashes, nothing kills a party or the mode like a room crashing..

So recently I was invited to join Gizmo and Lisa in their - luxurious if slightly lottery winner like - villa. Imagine my surprise when I discovered their programmer was none other than PandaHThomas! After I got over my shock at realising the small panda who sits at my house eating Chelsea buns was also a programmer I decided to sneak a peek at what he was up to:

ZJU0y3F.jpg

kDFYK7L.jpg

Really? Panda!? Solitaire!?

Oh apparently it's difficult with paws.