3DXChat Community

Level your avi?

Linky

I know I'm not the only one who would think it would interesting if we had some unlockable content, Although gamification might not fit this genre well, I feel would give incentive to log on and draw in new players and keep the game interesting. On the other hand it may deter the roleplaying aspect.  Would you feel this would improve or ruin the 3dx experience?  :o

My opinion is the Devs can only do so much for content, many other games like this live or die on what the player base does to help create content. Player created content can do a lot to keep things fresh and leveling is better left to PvP and PvE based games.

I don't know what levels could be reached or badges given for unlocking said levels. "First lay - level up"; "15 friends - level up"... I would hate to see content locked for levels as it is not updated enough as it is. I see what you are getting at. I just don't think this platform is close to being ready for something like that. It appears to be a "fuck game" that the community has made much more than that.

Good idea, but bad idea for this kind of game. If people had to worry about having to level up to get content or items, they would lose interest quickly when others have what they don't and makes the barrier to entry for new players that much higher.

Although a 25 man RAID against the Giant Dildo Monster would be funny as hell.

Some Achievements could be fun.

Maybe unlock some minor amount of gold at each tier or something. Get some harmless titles. Not really a fan of anything to exclusive being unlocked with time played.. Makes a gap between the casual and the hardcore and sometimes can be a negative experience if done wrong in games, I don't really want to dance 32 hours straight to unlock neon running shoes.... 

-Dancing queen/king title (dance x hours in total)

-Whore title ( Fuck everything and anything  multiple times for x hours everyday for a month, This includes bottles. lamp posts, Fruit drinks, Stumps, rocks, lawn chairs, palm trees, Men, woman, shemales and of course fish if they ever add them. 1 day off breaks the cycle back to day one )

-Traveler title (spend x amount of time in each zone)

-Promiscuous Title ( have sex with x amount of people)

-Drunk monkey title (drink x amount of beers)

-ect ect ect

I would not mind it being put in place.. Along with some mini games to benefit from them.. But i do not wanna have to go to beech, jack of 12 guys , then go to Sins to collect my reward from quest giver. 5000 XP yay.....That shit was always lame! Not really the Type of "grinding" i had in mind when i signed up... 

Special Attacks include:

Womb Shatter-The Giant Dildo starts to slam its head against the ceiling making the roof of the cave crumble down around the raiders and forcing them all to have sever stomach pains from the blow

:o it could be like Borderlands!!!! {grabs her trusty DickSplosion Rocket launcher and her Wrath of the Futas Amulet and gets ready to wage epic battle against giant Dildo Monster} wait if I run out of ammo does that mean I have to use.....myself..... ?

Oh no its a wild Dlldosaurus!:

Dildosaurus_eb3cc6_2116968.jpg

Would these be the Dildo Monsters?

1213657764276zw9.jpg

Wrong tittle , as i dont see why a girl who have sex with only one partner , even for hours , would be considered as a whore

My apologies. Was written fast And is now changed to properly indicate the true nature of the title. :D

Good idea, but bad idea for this kind of game. If people had to worry about having to level up to get content or items, they would lose interest quickly when others have what they don't and makes the barrier to entry for new players that much higher.

What he said :) to tired to type out a long message.

Someone plays WoW too much (jk <3)

What he said :) to tired to type out a long message.

Someone plays WoW too much (jk <3)

I do not play my online games too much. I only level 9 characters to 100 in the new WoW beta ok? WildStar, SWTOR and Eve I just play casually I swear :P

Ok fine so I read up on tactics and MMO-esque things while at the gym, at work, etc. pfffff :P

Hmm...having read through the posts....nah let's not.

Do we want it to become that kinda game? For me what makes it best is when the line between vl and rl blurs just enough. The more meta game you add the less that will work I think.

I have no words Aurali... Perhaps the achievements could be more, shall we say, tactful...

However achievement points could become just another pissing contest and if it rewards cosmetic things then others might get jealous and it may lead to achievement chasing and could actually hurt the game. It would have to be done very very carefully.

I think the current system is fine and works. We pay sub they give us candy but we want more candy :D

I would loath to see leveling introduced I come here to be with the friends I make here and to have fun even though it's a bunch of heartache and hurt feelings but add leveling on top of that and I think I'd hang up my gaming rig and do something more constructive like oh I don't know chew off a foot or something. I am so done with the leveling grind I can't fucking take it any more! I want a game I can have fun with good people and get pervy with again would love a few fantasy races to choose from but eh there's no 500+ hours to invest into unlocking deep throat or some nonsense like that. I like the fact you don't level and that their aren't mini games galore I love that it's all character interactions.I'd like to see Npc's where they would make sense like a bartender serving drinks and cleaning behind the bar. Servers and cooks in a restaurant if they add one or more.Because I would love to take my partner's out and have a date some romantic places too but I'm getting off topic.The fact is their is so much this game has going for it and possibilities that leveling is pointless here.