3DXChat Community

Pet peeves

Erikaspencer

I suppose I am a bit young, my main peeve is people bonking on the beach in the area around the jetty, i think if you have a need  to do it you could go to the island and fuck ,or either end of the beach, then if people have need to watch they can walk over.   In saying that, I do love to exhibit myself,  but in a quiet spot.

and I do love flashing my wares. :wub:

Guest ShirleyE

I kind of agree with Erika, but I will take it one further. It would be nice if there were bonking OK and NO bonking areas of the map. That way we could just chose which to go to. It doesn't have to be built into the functionality or anything, just have one bonking beach and one no bonking beach, one bonking yacht and one no bonking yacht. It would also be nice if there were multiple "chat rooms" where small groups could go to have private conversations. Anyway, I really look forward to having more and different rooms.

This has long been a non win situation, took me personally a couple months to get admin to  have a Vote  for at least one non-sex area on this server, although a YES won by majority, it was still not received well by many players and a lot of drama has rolled over this...

The game is divided into instances like any other mmo, for example the Club, BDSM, Beach, Yacht, as such when an area is made a sex area, its an instruction for the instance, and trying to change that is extremely complicated and may bring many Bugs.

At the same time, we have to bear in mind, this is a sex game, ofc like any other inter personal game the *chat* is incorporated, but let's not beat around the bush, this IS a sex game. We already have an Instance made into a non sex area and ruled in server rules, so it can’t be debated and argued.

Asking for more, would be unfair on the gamers and would probably cost us a lot of players. Face facts this is a sex game, ppl come here primarily to have sex, ofc, they could have the education not to start on top of players just chilling and chatting, or dancing, but just like real life, one has to deal with all sorts, so, either ask them politely to move away a little (pm), turn your camera another way (ignore) or move. There is no Ok or No sex areas, this is a *SEX SERVER*.

P.S:As for private rooms, in the near future you will be able to invite more ppl to your apartment thus have private rooms.

well I don't think I want the admin to change anything, its just a personal thought and most people seem to do it anyway,its jst a certain group that seem to get off by being in your face lol. Just sayin .

if the same ppl repeatdly do it on top of you, SS , it *may* be considered harrassement, but I would sugest trying to speak to them first......maybe they don't even realize they bothering someone <3

Guest ShirleyE

There is no Ok or No sex areas, this is a *SEX SERVER*.

Yes, that is absolutely true.

P.S:As for private rooms, in the near future you will be able to invite more ppl to your apartment thus have private rooms.

That's great news. Looking forward to it.

Back on the topic at hand, my pet peeves are pretty numerous. If we're talking strictly stuff that frustrates me on 3DX I'd have to say that I find it frustrating when there's often a room full of people with noone talking or seemingly willing to talk. I understand that they're probably not talking for a reason (Afk, pm, private sexting, ect. ect.) but it's a social game and more often then not it's pretty hard to be social with people on the game.

On a wider scale, I hate repeating myself. I really.. really hate repeating myself. So when I'm on the phone in bad reception or here lately on 3DX when my messages aren't being sent, it's so very frustrating. Additionally, I hate it when people say they want to tell me something or hint at knowing something and then are like.. "Oh Nevermind." That drives me up a wall. No means no. This applies to repeating myself to some extent but and also on the game, but it's typically hard for me to say no in general, but when I'm forced to say no 3-4 times it's very aggravating. On the game I don't mind the cold messages or invites so much as I do getting them after I've already said no thank you!

There're more, but at risk of sounding bitchy I think I'll just leave those here for now! XD