3DXChat Community

A few newbie questions

Florian

Hi, I'm completely new to 3DX, just found out it existed since yesterday. I'm a bit hesitant about signing up yet, but since there actually is a forum I figured it can't hurt to ask the questions that I have on my mind here.

1) How many people actually play this game? Are there always people around? I'm from Europe so "It's busy during evening in the US" usually doesn't help me. (I've tried a similar game too yesterday and today, and I never saw more than like 10 people in chat, and only 1 or 2 actually talking)

2) How user friendly is the game and interface? (said other game was quite horrid in that regard, tbh. Not sure it's ok to say the name, so I won't, but some of you might know which I'm talking about)

3) Is the $20 for the subscription all the cost I have worry about or will I have to pay through my nose for every little pose, every new dick, every hairstyle or every shirt?

4) Is it text or voice chat, and which is the one people use the most?

5) How customizable are the avatars? Can you do weird stuff like aliens or furries or something, or is it limited to human? I've seen someone with a Twi'lek avatar here on the forum, but that doesn't mean you can be it in game too.

Ok I think that's it for the start.

Thanks.

Hi Florian

Let me try to be of some assistance.

1) How many people actually play this game? Are there always people around? I'm from Europe so "It's busy during evening in the US" usually doesn't help me.

we have a lot of players, but on any given day it can be different then the previous. There are times we have a lot of players and then there are times it is very few. We have people who don't know when to shut up and people that like to keep quiet. All I can say is for you to give it a try for yourself and see if it works for your time schedule.

2) How user friendly is the game and interface?

It is not complicated to move around and do things, if I can do this anyone can. Basic movements nothing complex.

3) Is the $20 for the subscription all the cost I have worry about or will I have to pay through my nose for every little pose, every new dick, every hairstyle or every shirt?

You pay your sub, you are not required to buy clothing, furniture or anything else. You have an option to buy xGold for gifts to others or to buy a beer. ALL else is provided to you.

4) Is it text or voice chat, and which is the one people use the most?

I do not do voice chat, I think most people do the text. I really do not have the knowledge on this, but from what I see it is mostly text. (do we have a voice chat?)

5) How customizable are the avatars? Can you do weird stuff like aliens or furries or something, or is it limited to human? I've seen someone with a Twi'lek avatar here on the forum, but that doesn't mean you can be it in game too.

Avi's are not that customizable. Males can change a few things like: Hair, arm size, leg size, facial features, facial hair. Woman can change: Hair, facial features, legs size, arm size, waist, boobs things like that. There is no way of changing to an alien or anything like that. Just basic customizations.

I hope that helps you out some. In reality, you should just really try for a month and see if you like it or not. I can't promise you that the times you will be on will be busy, but there are pretty much always people floating around. For the most part they are a great group of people if you just give them a chance and talk to them.

Best Wishes and hope to see you around in game even if it is just for a trial run.

We need WASD movements!!!!!!!'1111111oneoneoneoneoneeleventyone

That is all.

1) How many people actually play this game? Are there always people around? I'm from Europe so "It's busy during evening in the US" usually doesn't help me.

we have a lot of players, but on any given day it can be different then the previous. There are times we have a lot of players and then there are times it is very few. We have people who don't know when to shut up and people that like to keep quiet. All I can say is for you to give it a try for yourself and see if it works for your time schedule.

Would you please stop using Tech Support and Developement & Suggestions forums as a Local chat please x.x

Also, no 3DXChat / SexGameDevil does not provide us any kind of voice chat currently.

Our movement is mouse click based, i think what game you mean with that horrid comment..

Community is quite amazing, and only time i find really dead is around.. 10am-2pm GMT But even then there are people online.. :)