3DXChat Community

Room Thief Shaming

Keely Kat

I was just pointing out to those stating 3DXchat is a 'Sex game' isn't as black or white as they would like to make you believe   ... So Gizmo writes 'Sex game' ... you can call anything anything.

I mean if you want to be pedantic, there is no 'Game' and arguably no actual sex lol

I knew a guy in another world that got right put out with you if you called it a 'game' at all.  He treated it like a virtual life. 

I guess he was kind of right. I mean a game usually have step by step things you have to do and you either win or you lose.  These virtual worlds you just live a life. 

For the record ... I am not offended by people calling it a 'sex game' I dont care what its called and I long ago learned to never be 'offended' by anything anyone online says.  I dont spend much time here and have no vested interest in it. I just understand how other people see it too. 

Even if this is just a sex game, which apparently nobody ever said

(that it's just a sex game - confusing)...

where was I?

Oh yeah, why would that have anything to do with me not wanting someone hacking into my rooms?

Not building should be the solution? Really? Well, I don't know, that can't be in anyone's interest, can it?

Questions over questions.

It's all about respect. Everyone should respect how the other wants to play the game.

And that includes whether I share my rooms with others or not.

Sex game or not.

Everyone should know what is appropriate and if you do not comply and trample on the wishes of others,

you should not be surprised if you are not loved for it.

Why do we need to discuss this since days?

you know, I was wrong about the room stealing and i will admit that. If someone stole my trolls i would be fuming so i get it. I see where you folks are coming from now. so i apologize for downplaying how much it bothers people.

Which trolls? :P

you know, I was wrong about the room stealing and i will admit that. If someone stole my trolls i would be fuming so i get it. I see where you folks are coming from now. so i apologize for downplaying how much it bothers people.

Start fuming then Rob cause I got two of your trolls and left lookalikes in their place.  Not even going to tell you which ones I got cause that will just make you pull your hair out faster.

playing second life makes me be at peace :) no one steal my room even if someone wanted gl pay 200 dollars to 600 buy ur own land to build that stolen room hahaha

fake djs again gl faking the dj there to find a job as a dj u pass live demos play this play that after 

sex poses created by talented ppl sure not perfect cause avi dont have same hight or fat etc million sexy cool clothes no 501 ppl :)

u actualy get paid for what u create n sell :) be it building making poses clothes etc .

crashes lol 0 even if u crash ur room stays open doesnt matter if u log out or not thats cause ur room ur land is on their server etc

even tho its not the best graphical game but close if u buy the best stuff for ur avi  it has all that 3dx dont have .

3dx is a game i love i realy dont wanna leave it but Gizmo dont do anything  0 updates 0 clothes 0 creator security

nadaaaa they are abscent  in every mean 

i realy hope Gizmo do something fast n wake up n care for his own game 

playing second life makes me be at peace :) no one steal my room even if someone wanted gl pay 200 dollars to 600 buy ur own land to build that stolen room hahaha

fake djs again gl faking the dj there to find a job as a dj u pass live demos play this play that after 

sex poses created by talented ppl sure not perfect cause avi dont have same hight or fat etc million sexy cool clothes no 501 ppl :)

u actualy get paid for what u create n sell :) be it building making poses clothes etc .

crashes lol 0 even if u crash ur room stays open doesnt matter if u log out or not thats cause ur room ur land is on their server etc

even tho its not the best graphical game but close if u buy the best stuff for ur avi  it has all that 3dx dont have .

3dx is a game i love i realy dont wanna leave it but Gizmo dont do anything  0 updates 0 clothes 0 creator security

nadaaaa they are abscent  in every mean 

i realy hope Gizmo do something fast n wake up n care for his own game 

Compare what can be compared.

Second Life exists since 2003, and is not a sex game and not advertized as so. 3Dx is not advertized as a world you can build whatever you want neither.

I dont know the size of the team for each game but I am pretty sure it's not the same.

Regarding fake dj, some people make a great deal of it. You Alivia claims it's all about fun, and party so why do you keep chasing so called faked dj. You are no more a dj than me. 

People displaying fake pics or stolen on internet, everyone is fine, people playing girls guys futa or whatever is fine, but OMG a fake dj!!! Let's burn them!!!! 

When you buy a small slow car, then after, dont ask the car dealer to make a Ferrari out of it...buy a Ferrari directly...

Noone is forced to play this game, everyone is conscious of the issues here, I wish too more content. The day I think I dont get enough  for my money I stop, I dont whine on 50 posts on forum.

Compare what can be compared.

Second Life exists since 2003, and is not a sex game and not advertized as so. 3Dx is not advertized as a world you can build whatever you want neither.

I dont know the size of the team for each game but I am pretty sure it's not the same.

Regarding fake dj, some people make a great deal of it. You Alivia claims it's all about fun, and party so why do you keep chasing so called faked dj. You are no more a dj than me. 

People displaying fake pics or stolen on internet, everyone is fine, people playing girls guys futa or whatever is fine, but OMG a fake dj!!! Let's burn them!!!! 

When you buy a small slow car, then after, dont ask the car dealer to make a Ferrari out of it...buy a Ferrari directly...

Noone is forced to play this game, everyone is conscious of the issues here, I wish too more content. The day I think I dont get enough  for my money I stop, I dont whine on 50 posts on forum.

yes sure but her is the thing  hehehe all u ppl here tought me the fake dj wild goose chase  i didnt came here knowing that stuff u all ppl tought me those ,

u might forget but i will remind u that again u ppl were the ones kicked Nicolo from the server cause he was youtube mixing  i didnt burn him you all did 

so ...... :)

last things is that my above post was an example how easy is to find peace if stuff works  didnt mention djs to bash them  i mentioned many stuff but u only hold that not my fault right :)

Anyway  The most important thing is that Gizmo has to wake up n do stuff n invest in his game .

i mentioned in the above post u quoted that there ppl create clothes sex poses rooms  n whaever u can imagine lately i saw ppl make waves for the sea etc dances 

and there all that stuff to work is far mre difficult cause all avis are different in size hight diamensions  fat whatever  3dx has solve that by making all avis same n thats why in 3dx u dont ajust sex poses 

so its more easy to do stuff in 3dx due to that 

In Second Life and IMVU unless you've meshed the room yourself and don't upload it for sale but still you have to upload it for you to be able to use it.  Even if you hide it in your inventory or don't have it for sale just display it, your room can still be stolen.  I've been on both since they started as beta and yes, it can be done and you can take action.  Here isn't the same.  With SecondLife you can buy or rent land and such but it still be stolen, I know my friends have had it done to them.  With IMVU it's rooms that you load much like locations here.

Second Life is a social Game that can be a sex game. People can complain about the updates and all but thing is, Gizmo is turning this sex game into a social game. It is my opinion that he is doing great, however it takes time to really get used to World Builder, (I am still thinking tables as floors). There is no money for room makers to make out of making a room. So understand that on SL it pays here we do it because we want to.

If my rooms get stolen, should it matter? I tend to give them away. Besides the room stealing was more due to drama then actually wanting to steal rooms.

Getting mixes from Youtube does not make one a fake DJ, as long as they credit the dj that spend time making the mix as for the DJ playing the mix, he or she searched and found the Mix, is it any different then getting a song made by a group? The fake DJs to me are the ones stealing other's song list or mixes and claiming they made it. I only know of one guy that did that. A professional internet DJ once point out that fact to me, that going on youtube to find a mix is like finding a song, just credit the DJ. 

As for room thief Shaming, if you know it is stolen do not go. But do not become a bully, an accident could happen, similar rooms, the real owner opening later, ect. Let the drama end, go fucken enjoy the game.

you all miss the point of what i say sweet ppl of 3dx :)

The point is If Gizmo in unable to deliver updates then let ppl create those updates like ppl is alrady doing in SL linden lab only maintain servers they dont do anything lol (sluckers) hahaha but ppl create all those new mesh bodies  huds with sex poses rooms heads eyes everything .

thats the point .

Im sure now u will say about the graphics so ok lemme be honest hahaa my familly is begging me 6 months go there play but i was saying 3dx good this 3dx good that ..well seems they are over now havent they?

graphics might be a level down but its has everything that 3dx dont have cause they let ppl create .

now an example

ohh is that a tatoo i have ^^ n behind me a wave woowww hahahaha

that relax chair has over 100 poses single couple sex etc made by ppl that play the game 

Snapshot_052.png

are the graphics realy that bad :) hahaha

Snapshot_029.png

those realy nice body mesh n heads made by ppl that play the game in an older engine also so is that a so much big difference?

Let ppl in 3dx create stuff that dev team cant open the game everyone is free to get what they like u dot like an ugly pose someone made or a cloth dont get it 

if i didnt care about 3dx i wouldnt be here bothering n try for a better future in 3dx 

3dx is the first game i ever played i met so many cool ppl i met my family 

i discovered stuff 

so i realy love this game i love my avi how it moves etc but seriously 10 clothes similar ? cmonnnnnnnnn

stretched female ugly poses cmonn

broken music cmonnnnnnn

crashes n room closes cmonnnnn

room stealing cmonnnnn

0 updates cjmonnnnnn

its like u try send us off Gizmo n u try hard to do that

So plz INVEST in the game that pay ur bills dear Gizmo 

Alivia, you don't get my point neither then.

The owner of the game has his own idea of what the game should be, and more than that he knows how much he is willing to invest or not in it (money, time...).

Some people think it's easy to do what second life does, but it isn't. The fact that 3dx is still alive and running is already great. How many people claiming they are gonna release the next gen of sex game, super graphic blabla and then nothing comes out...

What I personally like about 3dx is its extreme simplicity to play and the small community. With the yearly subscription, the monthly price is reasonable.

And more than that, we are all equal, what you can do in game doesn't depend of how much money you have to buy x poses, x props and so on.

Do I wish more poses? of course yes, more clothes? of course yes.

My personal wish would be that they would give  some tools so users could create poses and props that would be submitted to the dev to check quality and so on and then they are implemented for all of us. I am not a fan of online stores.

If the dev team was better communicating, in thing many things could be improved. 

i will remind u that again u ppl were the ones kicked ***** from the server cause he was youtube mixing  i didnt burn him you all did 

I have nothing to do with this btw, since I never ever attacked anyone about djing skills. 

yes sure but her is the thing  hehehe all u ppl here tought me the fake dj wild goose chase  i didnt came here knowing that stuff u all ppl tought me those ,

u might forget but i will remind u that again u ppl were the ones kicked [CENSORED] from the server cause he was youtube mixing  i didnt burn him you all did 

Well to be honest you burned him now because you wrote about that in public.

So whats your point?

Instead of pointing to ppl around you, you should overthink your own acting. 

yes sure but her is the thing hehehe all u ppl here tought me the fake dj wild goose chase i didnt came here knowing that stuff u all ppl tought me those ,

u might forget but i will remind u that again u ppl were the ones kicked Nicolo from the server cause he was youtube mixing i didnt burn him you all did

last things is that my above post was an example how easy is to find peace if stuff works didnt mention djs to bash them i mentioned many stuff but u only hold that not my fault right :)

Anyway The most important thing is that Gizmo has to wake up n do stuff n invest in his game .

i mentioned in the above post u quoted that there ppl create clothes sex poses rooms n whaever u can imagine lately i saw ppl make waves for the sea etc dances

and there all that stuff to work is far mre difficult cause all avis are different in size hight diamensions fat whatever 3dx has solve that by making all avis same n thats why in 3dx u dont ajust sex poses

so its more easy to do stuff in 3dx due to that

Excuse me. We taught you what? To chase fake DJ’s?

If you’re gonna speak, Alivia - speak the truth at least.

And stop saying “you ppl”, who are these ppl you speak of?

You always play the victim. It’s getting old.

Alivia, you don't get my point neither then.

The owner of the game has his own idea of what the game should be, and more than that he knows how much he is willing to invest or not in it (money, time...).

Some people think it's easy to do what second life does, but it isn't. The fact that 3dx is still alive and running is already great. How many people claiming they are gonna release the next gen of sex game, super graphic blabla and then nothing comes out...

What I personally like about 3dx is its extreme simplicity to play and the small community. With the yearly subscription, the monthly price is reasonable.

And more than that, we are all equal, what you can do in game doesn't depend of how much money you have to buy x poses, x props and so on.

Do I wish more poses? of course yes, more clothes? of course yes.

My personal wish would be that they would give  some tools so users could create poses and props that would be submitted to the dev to check quality and so on and then they are implemented for all of us. I am not a fan of online stores.

If the dev team was better communicating, in thing many things could be improved. 

yes ur right about that but doesnt mean we stop fight ...figure of speech for a better game :)

Excuse me. We taught you what? To chase fake DJ’s?

If you’re gonna speak, Alivia - speak the truth at least.

And stop saying “you ppl”, who are these ppl you speak of?

You always play the victim. It’s getting old.

simple answer THe 3dx dj comunity :) is that simple enough to understand now ..i guess yes 

Well to be honest you burned him now because you wrote about that in public.

So whats your point?

Instead of pointing to ppl around you, you should overthink your own acting. 

come on plz ...lol nicolo left game months now n he left cause ...will not mention but say 3dx dj comunity  chase him in a way by checking his stream n what he streams hehee 

so yes again 3dx dj comunity