3DXChat Community

Giving out stolen stuff (STOLEN FROM ME, MODERATORS!)

Losst AKA AnnieBunny

LOL

Except a theft is removing something from someone! Your example removes money... Room stealing, even if not cool and not welcome, is not removing anything from anyone but it is duplicating digital content: nothing removed and no money implied in the process. Your example is void.

If you can duplicate my money: I don't care! Bank however should... :D

Come on Heden what did you expected what will happen after your action? A lawyer can't doom you but we can.

As you said by yourself, stealing rooms isn't welcome.

I do not steal rooms or make profit from those, those allegations only exist in your sick dumb head.

Sharing a stole room in game for 1hour is nothing really, except something hurting ego of some.

Make up your mind already <_<

> If you can’t or don’t understand what happened: too bad, read other topics or ask someone who have devs skills to explain you how a security breach is generally reported.

Or you could send your proof to admins, and additionnally make a warning thread on forum to let users know it was possible.

However you try to justify it, you didn't have to do what you did and the reasoning is just nonsensical and contradictory. That whole "I just saw your room on forum, so I thought I'd just test on it cause it was fun and to make 3dx great again" is pure fiction. As per your own words, sharing a stolen room is nothing, so what if Pier & Rosa hadn't cared ? This conversation wouldn't be had on forum. As per your own words again, "because everybody know they (the devs) never read the forum" ... they don't read forum but they check what you open ingame  and would take instant actions ? lol, please... You just thought it was fun and didn't expect the blacklash, or you specifically targetted someone you knew would react with intent to add drama to an already drama filled place. Whichever it is, it was just plain dumb and shitty.

Besides, room stealing was already possible prior to World Editor, wasn't widespread but still. Wasn't anything new. Your "good hearted gesture" didn't do anything other than leading to being told "that's how it is, deal with it". Otherwise, you would have been sanctionned already. So thanks for... nothing ?

LOL

Except a theft is removing something from someone! Your example removes money... Room stealing, even if not cool and not welcome, is not removing anything from anyone but it is duplicating digital content: nothing removed and no money implied in the process. Your example is void.

That's the argument people use for ripping off music right? It's only a digital copy so it's not theft, blah, blah, blah. Still illegal though, because the actual value lies in the creator's time and talent. Try justify all you like, but just taking digital content that does not belong to you, is no less a form of theft than raiding a bank. Just admit the truth, you take rooms because you can - you actually feel entitled - and believe there will be no repercussions. But where's the self-respect in all this?

The White Palace Brothel is special in 3DX because of its history and who owns and runs it. Your copy is just a bunch of primitives on a map. Meaningless.

However, I think creators are going to have to accept rooms will be continue to be taken by the shallow end of the digital gene pool, Gizmo has been pretty clear about this. I just hope people will not be put off making these new and magical places by the conduct of those who don't have the talent to do so themselves.

Thank you to all the builders who have taken the time and effort to make our world a more vibrant place to hang out.

I don't know you Heden, but if you used something without permission, its fucking stealing in any language because you are treating it as your own.

It's not yours though, so if you have any decency, give it back by deleting your unauthorised copy. 

The owner obviously does not want you to use his ideas, so have the common decency 

to respect his or her creation.

LOL

The idea that by stealing someone's work and effort is not theft is delusional at best.  If I stole a Rembrandt or a Picasso is it theft? of course. To many builders, they are pouring their creativity and time in to these places.  Time equals money as the old adage goes, so by taking it...you are a fucking thief of the fruits of someone's labor.  in the old days, youd be taken out back and shot....gawd I wish it was the old days.

There are many of here that put our time and effort into creating our rooms even some of us have shared things for others to enjoy.  I'd be pissed as hell if someone turned around and sold the three house file I did because I was giving it away for free, because not only do I but many others have a heart to share a little bit of our creativity with others.  Then there are people who like you have stole a room (world) that someone created to prove a point.  If you don't know any thing about Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright, Trademark and such you may want to look that up.  You took someone's room, recolored it even went as far as to open in to prove a point to the devs but guess what, the devs didn't see the room you opened but the owners of the room you stole did.  They have every reason to be upset over it.  You could have easily took the room, did your recolor, took screenshots of the entire process of what you did and sent a message to the devs but you didn't.  That would have been more acceptable then what was done.  You could have even pulled the room owners into a chat, showed them what you had done explaining what you were doing so if they were contacted by the devs would understand what you had done.  Yet that wasn't done instead excuses were given as to why this was done with no apologies offered to the room owners.

3DX owns everything on 3DX, even your avatar, you are only leasing space on their game, so it's impossible for you have anything stolen. It's not yours in the first place.

I don’t think you have understand the issue here, for me this is all about respect for other players and the creation they made. If you steel a room you dont only steel it from the creator you will also steel it from the people it was meant for.

I guess this discussion will never end as long people dont respect other people or the creations they made.

If you dont want to be a looser, dont steel other peoples creations. No matter if its belong to 3dx or not.

We all build to make this game more fun and with more options for the people playing it, dont ruin that for all the others just because you dont have the skill or creativity.

Love to you all !

The file was given to me freely by my ex FutaJennifer (Owner of the Cave) no files where ever stolen, i have never sold the bike to anyone, only my current girlfriend at the time 'CristineSimmonds' got the bike that where in the room file from me, with permission of FutaJennifer i might had,, it was part of an exchange that we had all agreed on, Jennifer got the BDSM Studio and one of my old Club ,and Christine Simmonds got the Bikes *with promises to not share with anyone*

I personally have never had any use for those bikes, at 100kb each, i would never put them in my room.
Losst is starting rumors without knowing the entire truth so i am here to set things strait and tell it like it is,,
Perhaps losst should have asked his mistress FutaJennifer before starting drama and making false accusation,, 

The file was given to me freely by my ex FutaJennifer (Owner of the Cave) no files where ever stolen, i have never sold the bike to anyone, only my current girlfriend at the time 'CristineSimmonds' got the bike that where in the room file from me, with permission of FutaJennifer i might had,, it was part of an exchange that we had all agreed on, Jennifer got the BDSM Studio and one of my old Club ,and Christine Simmonds got the Bikes *with promises to not share with anyone*

I personally have never had any use for those bikes, at 100kb each, i would never put them in my room.

Losst is starting rumors without knowing the entire truth so i am here to set things strait and tell it like it is,,

Perhaps losst should have asked his mistress FutaJennifer before starting drama and making false accusation,, 

1. You knew it was my work.

2. You asked me to share it with you and you were rejected.

3. You took my file of the FutaCave club from FutaJennifer and started trading it with other people (in particular - your "girlfriend", whom you traded my work in exchange for hers).

3.1 You took the file of FutaCave "to host the room while she was on vacation". But you have never hosted it, so you lied even with that part. I'd say you did it to get the file and the bike model inside of it in particular.

And all of this without asking me, the author (and you knew I was the one).

Which part of it isn't true?

The thing is i'm the co-creator of the room with Losst, and the thing is Jenifer never give you permission since she ask me first the permition and i denied it, then she tell me that she can't do anything to prevent you to doing it.

So in my opinion you just do as you wish and hide behind lies to cover it. you steal creations from the creator you should face it. Jenifer is mostly naive, and you surely force the deal without her real consent, i know it because i denie ANY use of the props or the room itself because mainly i doesn't thrust you. and i was right. so explain to me how Jenifer agree to that if i never give her my consent to it? She surely doesn't do it herself since she doesn't even know how to share the files, so you simply and purely steal it. end of the topic. You hate the fact that people turn you down ? not my problem, but now be assured that you're not welcome to the cave anymore.

LOL

OMG.... your really that kind of a person? not taking something from someone DIDNT mean your not stealing.... because u did... u stole ideas... time .. and damn of a hard work ... move your backside on your one and invest time and creativity.. if you even have such things .... tbh i dont think u do... this guys and girls did great work and duplicating it is stealing from their intellectual property smartface... u dont have the right to share or show or open something u did not make when u did not receive it from this someone... pfff can only express my deepest and honest disrespect for you

Im seeing those choppa motorcycles everywhere now. They are now overused and have become kinda meh, that's tha risk when everyone has one dawning their entrance, they have lost their uniqueness. An awesomely built prop but now just becoming furniture fo da lazee. :P oh and thieving scum LOL

I used this motorcyle, changed the color and they looked great. Their file size is really big though, must be a lot of pieces to them. 

As far as being too lazy to build, I have tried it and made a nice creation, but it gets boring quick, Tedious too. Would rather be playing the game and having fun chatting and doing, well, naughty things, than being constantly away building things.

[...] move your backside on your one and invest time and creativity.. if you even have such things .... tbh i dont think u do... [...]

Visit the links in my signature. I made "French University" and "Stargate" rooms... Both took huge time to build, still, if someone get one or both and host them for 1 hour without authorization, I will just not care.

Visit the links in my signature. I made "French University" and "Stargate" rooms... Both took huge time to build, still, if someone get one or both and host them for 1 hour without authorization, I will just not care.

Even not when they redesign it nearly to the unrecognisable?

I think all artists would care about their own artworks, ideas and creativity because it shows the unique like a mirror of the artist himself :)

Just take things without permission of the owner is wrong and nothing can justify that.

Even when this functions is there and the Devs not care should we all have still moral values and let some stuff be untouched.

Don't understand me wrong, I love your University and Stargate because it shows your creativity and you do not need to take things without permission :)

• 7 months later...