3DXChat Community

Giving out stolen stuff (STOLEN FROM ME, MODERATORS!)

Losst AKA AnnieBunny

Reopening the thread to give out the bike stolen from me by Nymphie. Looks like moderators didnt even bother to check my profile and decided that I am giving out stuff stolem BY me FROM others.

So, here we go: Custom V-Twin stolen by Nymphie along with the Futa Cave club. Click this link to download from Dropbox.

post-18338-0-62132700-1516458287_thumb.png

Im dreaming or they deleted your thread of yesterday ? Cause i already answered about it.

They will delete it again for sure anyways. Thats the way to protect us lol. Btw Heden steal rooms too and maybe making business selling them too.

Anyways i gave them proof that i got hacked and they dont want to ban her so i have a auestion

Why not creating a compétition of hacking worlds if its allowed ? Lets hack all rooms and release them here for free. If the best builders of our community have no security and the devs refuse to do anything about it, as xRosa said in another thread, lets do that

The question is, how do they get your room data?

If they hacked your account they can log in as you and save any loaded room data.

If they do not have access to your account they would have to visit the room and somehow save the data but I thought that the room data was encrypted.

Koolers ah gots 100 modified copies of Fresco fo sales, goinn cheaps, roll erps roll erps :P

I'm kidding bah tha way jeez in case ah get banned for dare mentioning stealing a Devs property.

This is sooopa lamers yo, ive seen someone with all 3 of ya motacycles in their clubbins, they said they were given to them as a gift, they are very nice too bah tha way awesome jobbins. Tha turds that cant even line a bed up straight I'm sure are shakin in their soggy pants desperately wanting to rip awf dem puppies. 

The thief sells it now. I dont want her to profit from it.

That’s exactly what I said will happen without a security update... Some users will make profit from that.

And no mr pierrousss, I do not steal rooms or make profit from those, those allegations only exist in your sick dumb head.

sure you do, the proof you stole his room in in black and white. or did we dream that? you are actually the cause of all this horseshit so i find it funny you are playing innocent now

Yeah WP has been shared without consent but file has not been uploaded anywhere or sold to make profit.

I don’t think I am the cause, I think I am a non anonymous example of what is possible.

You would have preferred that someone did that fully anonymously and sold rooms to make profit?

regardless of the reasoning, you in fact did it. you can save the "i did it to alert everyone" if that was the reason you certainly wouldnt have changed its color and opened it to the public before its opening. save that for people who are clueless

You reason as you wish. Would have been easier and faster to simply share the original version! Say what you think on appropriate topic btw.

You reason as you wish. Would have been easier and faster to simply share the original version! Say what you think on appropriate topic btw.

So are you saying you stole this room because eet wasn't shared? Sounds like you have an issue with not being given stuff for free, if not ya sure do come across that way with what ya said.

Wilps we all know you now and theres peeps who will keep track of you and ya alts with little progs that will steal stuff from you. Not that ah condone that sorta stuff eets totes wrong ah swears ah do ah do.  :)  .

This stealing rooms bizz and no consequences for eet sorta gives licence to everyone to take what they like and eets only their own morals that stop them and we know your moral gage now tisk tisk tisk! Don't wanna get judged don't do dumb sheet silly person, eeps sorry ah means Room Thief. :P

That’s exactly what I said will happen without a security update... Some users will make profit from that.

And no mr pierrousss, I do not steal rooms or make profit from those, those allegations only exist in your sick dumb head.

LOL and you dare to say this, shame on you jeally weirdo ! you stole it, you admitted it, and its been proven !

so who is the sick dumb face now ?

shame on you

So are you saying you stole this room because eet wasn't shared? Sounds like you have an issue with not being given stuff for free, if not ya sure do come across that way with what ya said.

No I’m saying that if I was that nasty girl some think I am (thankfully some really understood what happened), the problem would have happened directly with the opening of a website, giving rooms to download for money (or with a bunch of Ads).

That’s not the case yet but everybody knows now that someone with real bad intentions will do something like that in the future. Looks like that’s what Losst explained with her Motorbikes.

Sharing a stole room in game for 1hour is nothing really, except something hurting ego of some.

Again now the subject is widely open: it’s now up to devs to secure the game or not. Continuing to discuss that is just like running in circle.

> If you understood what happened and what will now probably happen: good for you.

> If you can’t or don’t understand what happened: too bad, read other topics or ask someone who have devs skills to explain you how a security breach is generally reported.

So Mrs Content Thief now you see the community protection level for artist content. The game might not protect us and might will never do cause it's not so easy to archive as same think. This is a message and a red card to all thinking about doing it.

Think monkey, think!

If you steal our room or object than we steal you reputation points. Fare trade, isn't it?

@heden

"Sarcasm on"

Sorry Heden, I just hacked your banking account and took all your money... But don't be mad... I just make your banking account better... It's now up to your bank to make your account safer... I just work for a better world...

"Sarcasm off"

Sorry girl... Stealing is stealing... Even if it is possible because of security lacks it is stealing...

Ooooh ah get eets now. 

Burglars are our frands, they hilp us discover that we are unsecure, or is eet insecure.....wotevs........ anyways these robbers are like social service agents, helping us iron out da bugs so we can upgrade tha perimeter defences and stay safe. WoooHoooo.

Yeah ah can see wot ya did was honourable, thoughtful, respectful and just. 

Maybe ya can offer a service of sneaking around lifting peeps rooms, holding tha grand opening yaself and stealing all da glory, screw tha other guy he don't matter. Shoulda locked d place up better. :P

Ah have an awesome idea, E6 is coming up, huge room and lottsa potential, yoink that sucka and open eet a day before LOL ah dare ya. Ah double dare ya oh nos ah double dog dare ya Baaaaahahahahahaha. Get ya Balaclava and sneaky shoes and get to eets youll be famous, infamous, ah same ting.

MEEEPS!

@heden

"Sarcasm on"

Sorry Heden, I just hacked your banking account and took all your money... But don't be mad... I just make your banking account better... It's now up to your bank to make your account safer... I just work for a better world...

"Sarcasm off"

Sorry girl... Stealing is stealing... Even if it is possible because of security lacks it is stealing...

LOL

Except a theft is removing something from someone! Your example removes money... Room stealing, even if not cool and not welcome, is not removing anything from anyone but it is duplicating digital content: nothing removed and no money implied in the process. Your example is void.

If you can duplicate my money: I don't care! Bank however should... :D

Ah OK thanks for the hint so copiing music and films in the internet isn't stealing...because I don't remove it... I just get a copy... Wohoo some really new rules for all the lawyers out there... Heden for president...

So we make the rules the way they fit us most...

You're taking something you didn't make... You opened it up to others and showed it as yours... That's stealing... But hey Robin "heden" hood only makes the world better...

*roll eyes*

@heden

"Sarcasm on"

"Sarcasm off"

WELL SAID !!

but she is retarded,  cause she confessed she stole it from my account, and its been proven, got all screenshots and now she is saying this.. just pathetic

but what can we do ? we reported her and all her avis in game and on forum i asked all devs with proofs, their answer is "its not been hacked".. LOL

maybe they smoke something bad i dont know, whatever, be carteful to your room guys, i advise you to put the orginal home when you are not inside the room you built, so if she wanna steal it, she will steal the basic home lol. its the only protection i see, since the devs doesnt react