3DXChat Community

The fate of the ignorant

Nikki

I ve been reflecting over the recent copycat drama we have here in our community and things tend to repeat in a neverending circle. Well maybe not neverending. Everything is finite but the universe (and even that we dont know for sure)

So I came up with a little poem, because its seems to be forgetten art aswell. Usually poems have been a powerful tool to reach people and make them consider their actions in the past, or learn from mistakes of others. So here you go. You might enjoy that or not :)

When the last DJ stops playing music for the crowd

When the last Creator stops building rooms to enjoy

When the last Artist stops doing profile pictures

Then, maybe then, people will realize it was wrong to download from others without their permission

There might be an outcry

There might be sorry

There might be regret

There might be worry

But it will be too late.

Theres no turning back

The damage is done

Creators hit the sack

It seams security and privacy has always been an issue with 3DX. Frankly, I'm really surprised it hasn't killed them.

They are cheep and the graphics are the best - so people stay, but that will not work forever.

I'm sure a few have run away, but certainly not many. 

As the industry matures and becomes more acceptable, security and privacy will become a bigger issue. How far away that is, is hard to say. 

It could be sooner then they think if people become aware of a viable alternative that offers relatively the same features and pricing, but is more secure and private.

Paradigm shifts are becoming common place in this fast moving world of technology.