3DXChat Community

Confessions of a naughty wife

LynnBecula

I am proud to wear His collar....

Image result for submissive kissing masters feet

It shows that He owns me.

I trust Him to know what will excite me, make me feel like a true submissive and what I can do to please Him..

I want to be naughty for Him, and behave like this because He deserves it...

I am at His feet, because He keeps me safe...

I love it when the toys come out, because Kittens like to play and I know He will get me wet for Him...

I TRUST Him to hurt me, and keep me safe...

I am proud to be shared by Him, because I know that I have pleased Him and this is my reward..

He punishes me when I deserve it - it shows that He cares. I am His property and when I do things wrong it reflects badly on Him, I need to be taught a lesson...

I willingly lie my body down like this for Him, I crawl for Him, whore for Him, act like a slut for Him, because He cuddles me and protects me - I am His Kitten

It is all worth it, because I know I am His. I will follow where He leads...wherever He wishes to take me. He OWNS me. He INSPIRES me, he makes me FEEL. I am HIS.

Love and Light

Lynn xxx

I can't tell you enough how proud you make Me Kitten. How happy I am owning you, calling you Mine. You give Me purpose as much as I do to you.

I know you've come a long way, yet you agreed to follow My guidance and to submit to Me. You do so a little more everyday. You embrace our journey fully, and gift Me with your trust and love. This is a precious treasure I cherish deeply.

You are My good girl, and I will make everything to keep deserving you, as I know you do your best to please Me.

Claim.jpg

11 Weeks Pregnant

Feeling REALLY hungry now - which is a good sign hopefully, waving bye bye to morning sickness. 

My bump is getting noticeable now 😄. I love to stroke my hand over it and feel it growing - I love Daddy to hold me and feel it too 💗

wk11.jpg

Scan NEXT WEEK!!!

Love and Light

Lynn

xxx

Edited by LynnBecula

Holding you is one of My greatest pleasure. Holding you and feeling you growing day after days, week after weeks, bring Me more joy and happiness than I could express with words.

I can't wait to take you the the first 3 months scan, hold your hand, and witness with you the life you bare for us.

So much exciting moments for us to come !

Our journey continues, Kitten, and I'll be by your side the whole time, guiding, protecting, loving you and everything you offer to Me.