3DXChat Community

Confessions of a naughty wife

LynnBecula

When I first came to 3dxchat I thought I was submissive and I used my time here to explore this side of life. I have just discovered that I had no idea whatsoever what being a submissive was truly about! No disrespect to the (real) Doms that I have met here, who have been brilliant and taught me so much, but what I have now learned is down to me and my own self-examination and a dawning of greater understanding about what being a submissive means, rather than any shortcomings in the behaviour of Doms in the game.

I'm sure I still have much to learn, and further insights to make, and the journey will continue, but I feel that I have made a leap that means I can now begin to think of myself as a real submissive. I owe it all to my wonderful Daddy, PapaDom, my Owner, Master, Lover, and Protector and my Guide leading me deeper into my submission. Thank you.

Image result for submissive kissing masters feet

Daddy, i exist only in the space that You create for me, in the world that You make for me, in the love that You give me. I want to submit to You completely and give myself to You to lead me to that ultimate state of being.

Love and Light

Lynn