3DXChat Community

Confessions of a naughty wife

LynnBecula

7.thumb.jpg.7ce0347e2e28e5e8b70526c4c3f859a2.jpg

7 Weeks Pregnant

Don't you just LOVE morning sickness? No, me neither! Nor having to go and pee every few minutes! Still my breasts are already a little bigger and they are SOOOO sensitive and tender. Daddy loves to suck on my extended nipples!! Still early days and, as you can see, I am not showing yet.

Love and Light

Lynn xxx

Hello Dear Readers

I mentioned in a post above that I am currently being punished. Some of you may be wondering what that means and what i did to be in that position?

Well, in a Dom/sub relationship there are often a set of rules that are agreed between the two that govern the behaviour of each partner. I agreed to my Master's rules that govern my behaviour, specifically in relation to my behaviour when playing in the game. These rules were negotiated between us and I readily agreed to them, so I knew what I was letting myself in for.

I am not exclusive to my Master in the game, but if i chose to play with others there are certain things i must, or must not, do. One is NOT to play with other Doms. Another is that I should not play in public if my Master is not there. It was this last rule that I broke.

I met a nice guy on the beach and we got chatting. I liked him and one thing led to another. We did not fuck, but I did let him eat me out and finger me. Unfortunately, i allowed this to happen on the beach - it was in a quiet corner and no one was watching, but it did break one of my Master's rules.

When I thanked my Master later for letting me cum with another (another of my rules) he asked me for details and, of course, i told him the truth.

I was very upset that i had disappointed my Master.

My punishment?

Well, my Master did not punish me with a spanking because, as he said at the time, i like being spanked too much!! He has punished me by insisting, when i next play with another in the game, that i do not cum. Not only is that a huge challenge - it makes it very difficult to be respectful and polite to my partner. I must take my punishment - my Master knows best - and i will. It won't be easy, nor should it be, a proper Dom/sub relationship has to be worked at - i need to learn and grow and it is all part of that.

I learned a valuable lesson - when i am in the game alone, i am a representative of my Master, what i do or say reflects on Him. i am owned by Him and therefore i need to honour Him at all times, especially when he is not there. He allows me to choose to let others play with His property, i must behave properly as he wishes me to and as i agreed to do. 

I still have a lot to learn, but i trust my Master to guide me properly.

Love and Light

Lynn xxx

Edited by LynnBecula

19 hours ago, LynnBecula said:

I learned a valuable lesson - when i am in the game alone, i am a representative of my Master, what i do or say reflects on Him. i am owned by Him and therefore i need to honour Him at all times, especially when he is not there. He allows me to choose to let others play with His property, i must behave properly as he wishes me to and as i agreed to do.

Understanding this, and learning from your mistake is more important than the punishment itself. Yet I know you will abide to it. I know you'll do your best to be my good girl, and will do so even whem I'm not here to guide you, Kitten.

Punishing you in such a way brings me no joy nor pleasure, as my only aim is to make you flourish and bloom through the gift of your submission. Seeing how you react, though, does assure me that you'll make me proud.

Proud.jpg

Hello Readers

Well lots of good things have happened this last week, but i need to especially mention that i have served my punishment!

Thanks to a good friend who respected Daddy's property and gave me a lovely time whilst acknowledging that i did not cum for him. But he came for me! Which is wonderful. I think he had a good time with me and he promised, next time, that i would cum hard. Mmmm. Sounds good to me. 

I won't say who he is, 'cos some may not understand that we could give each other a good time whilst i denied myself a climax. Trust me, he was good  - but my punishment had to be served and i hope i did my Daddy proud.

Love and Light

Lynn

xxx

Also, last week, Daddy took me to a Swingset room, which was open in the evening (UK time). I hope this becomes a regular venue, because the room was lovely.

It was early in the evening, so it wasn't particularly busy, but that meant that Daddy and i were the centre of the action!!

He has taken some photos of the time we had - which was exciting and hot - and i'll tell you more when i can upload the photos. Suffice to say that he took great pleasure in showing me off to those there - we were in the centre of the room when he mounted me - soooo hot - and i had a wonderful time.

I think you'll like the photos ;)

Love and Light

Lynn

xxx