3DXChat Community

Confessions of a naughty wife

LynnBecula

Chuckles :P       It surely could.   Now,  here's a challenge for you, if you are brave enough....

1. Go to any busy room in 3d - minimum of 10 people.

2. In local for all to hear ..  remove your panties.

3. Find a suitable location and perform publicly in local the Song and Dance of the Female Heat.

4. aseSp0D.jpg

4. The first person who congratulates you on your performance should be given a drink of their choice with a Slaves Kiss.

AepBPLM.jpg

5.  Do a report of your naughty escapade here for us all to read.

:D  ;)

Hi good readers

Today, dressed elegantly in a lemon top and skirt, black stockings and heels, I got lost on my way to meet my husband and ended up in a sleazy part of town, frequented by prostitutes and ne'er-do-wells. 

It was rather unsettling and I wandered around trying to find my way back to the nicer parts of town. I felt various pairs of eyes looking me over as I walked around, looking for some handy transportation out of there.

At one point I spotted some stairs leading underground and figured that they probably led down to an underground railway - relief flooded over me. A well-built black guy took my hand when I told him what I was looking for and led me down the stairs. It was pretty grimy down there, damp and chilly and water was flowing across the floor - it looked more like a sewer than an underground station, but he explained it was a lack of maintenance and care in this part of town.

We ended up on a stairway, with no sign of any trains, and he backed me up against the cold hard damp wall and began to trace a finger over my breast. Despite my fears and anxieties, it felt good and my nipple certainly reacted by jumping to attention. He pulled my top down and began squeezing my little breast, roughly pulling my bra off, exposing my breasts and pert, hard nipples to the cold, damp air.

He squeezed and kissed my breasts, which despite the situation was heaven, before guiding my hand between us and placing it on his pants, over his very impressive bulge! I couldn't help but sigh and take a rub of his manhood and soon I was unzipping him and sliding my hand inside to feel the hot skin of his erection. My tummy muscles tightened and I became very damp, very quickly, especially when he disposed of my skirt and pressed himself against me, his cock sandwiched between my thighs. 

Before long he was taking hold of my hair and told me that it was time for me to feed on his huge cock. I sank to my knees, laddering my stockings on the rough stone floor, but I didn't care as I took a firm grasp of the base of his shaft, guided the, delicious, fat tip of his cock to my lips and let it slide between them. Mmmm, he tasted wonderful and I licked and sucked him, taking a little more of his length into my mouth each time I bobbed my head and he thrust his hips forward. I varied my pace to keep it interesting, humming now and again to send vibrations through his shaft. He pushed deeper into my mouth until I was gagging a little. Surprisingly, he then removed his cock and made me feel really slutty, as he rubbed his wet shaft across my lips and cheeks, messing up my make-up. But how good it felt, and how slutty was I, here on my knees in only my stockings (now laddered badly), and heels on an underground landing, being face-slapped by a lovely big black cock.

Soon, he took hold of my hair again and decided it was time to put his cock to a different use, fucking a slutty white wife! He lifted me like a feather and, as I wrapped my arms about his neck, he lowered me onto his pulsating cock. A true OMG moment, as I felt first the tip spread my lips and then the shaft slowly but insistently impale me. God, that felt good - I was so wet and deliciously stretched as he effortlessly bounced me on his cock and I lifted and lowered myself on his wonderful weapon as best I could. 

He fucked me like this, against the wall, for ages, until I could feel the delicious pressure of an O arriving, and when it came I spasmed and twitched around his shaft, gushing juices all over him, shouting and screaming, my howls of delight echoing around the underground chamber. He kept going, ploughing my hot married pussy until at last he tensed and shot a huge load into my puss, which sent me over the top again and I came to a second shuddering climax. I clung to him, feeling his sperm and my juices oozing out of me. He knew he was going to send me back to my hubby in a complete state, clothes dishevelled, make-up a mess and a puss full of another man's cum. But did I care? No, not at all - my fears all gone I just felt wonderfully fucked!

He let me down, passed me my clothes and told me that I had been a good white wife! How kind of him to say so.

I gathered up my clothes from the dirty floor, dressed as best I could and eventually found my way out of the labyrinth of tunnels, back to the surface. Staggering a little, I eventually made my way back to civilisation and my husband!! He would never believe this, so I will tidy myself up before he sees me, as if it never happened - though my memories - and my diary entry - remain to remind me.

Love and light

Lynn

xxx 

House Party

Last night I opened my house to have a party for the first time. I was pretty nervous and, I guess, for a first attempt things went pretty well - at least the house performed as it should!!

I chose a red corset and panty set, with black hold ups and red shoes, which made me feel really sexy. See attached.

Everything was fine, and I got to play with a number of partners, thanks to a couple of friends, and some strangers turned up, which was nice, but overall attendance was disappointing. Still, better luck next time and some lessons learned for now.

Thanks to all those who came  ;)  I did, several times (hee hee)!!

Love and light

Lynn

xxx

post-18280-0-56338800-1520517642_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear Readers. 

It's been a while :( .

I was away for a few days, but on my return I went to visit Sin Club and sat on a stool by the bar, which is unusual for me. I was wearing a short, red dress and I knew from how I was seated on the bar stool that I must be flashing my knickers to anyone who cared to look. But I thought to myself 'What the heck!' (giggle).

Well, it wasn't long before a guy came over to me. From his name I thought he must be a knight of the realm ('Am I going to get picked up by a Sir?' I thought) but it turned out that it was more an expression of his dominant tendencies! That was ok too in my book lol.

This guy tells me that he likes submissive women and especially if they are married, so I guess i ticked a few boxes for him. He must have liked my knickers too, because he asked for them, so that he could see my pussy! Of course, I am a good girl and like to do as I am told (most of the time - don't take me for granted!) so I obliged and he described the resulting exhibition as 'Very nice indeed'.

He took me by the elbow, helped me off the bar stool and, silently, led me behind the bar, where he told me to remove my dress and get on my knees, while he unzipped and brought out his fully erect cock. Well, Readers, you know how I like to be on my knees, so I slipped off the dress and sank to my knees, wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and presented the tip to my soft red lips. The head slipped easily passed my lips and I was soon bobbing my head on his length. I used all my acquired skills - changing my pace and licking, sucking and humming on his cock - until he sank to his knees, requiring me to get on all fours to continue my ministrations. Of course, without my dress and panties, my rear end was now fully exposed and I was grateful that we were behind the bar, screened from all the people in the busy room.

Soon, he slipped out of my mouth and, quickly changing position, thrust himself into my - very wet - pussy from behind, sinking into my hot silky depths with very little resistance. Mmmmmm, lovely. I love having a man's strong hands on my waist, guiding me back and forth on his thick, rigid cock as he thrusts into me repeatedly. This felt rather good I must say, and I was moaning quite loudly, but thankfully the room was busy and the music loud, so I don't think anyone realised what was going on behind the bar! 

After a while of plundering my hot pussy, he erupted, shooting hot thick sperm into my depths - I could feel every pulse! He slipped out, finishing off on my face and chest (the room could hardly fail to notice THAT when I walked out of the door!). He helped me to my feet and told me to put the dress on, but not my underwear. Again I obliged. He held me close, standing behind me and told me that his friend had been taking photos of us and I was now to be his slave, or he would send the pics to my hubby! Now, I didn't know whether this was part of the RP, or there was some sinister motive involved, so to be on the safe side I told him that being his slave was simply not an option. This upset him a tad, and he said that he would make me, ripping off my dress, pushing me onto all fours again and, without any preliminaries, he rammed his still hard cock into my tiny bottom. Now THAT hurt. Good grief. He plundered my ass for a few minutes before spurting more of his cum deep into my bowels. I felt thoroughly used!

It turned out that it was part of the RP and he apologised for being a little rough. I told him that it was a little strong, but if I had not liked it I would have said, or walked!! So, thankfully no sinister motive!! 

As I dressed - no underwear of course - I felt a little unfulfilled as I had not had a climax, but I still felt naughty, splattered in cum, as I walked out of the room, holding my hot wife head up high, lol!!

I think I might have to have a repeat performance with this one. (He owes me an O, giggle).

For now,

Love and Light

Lynn

xxx

Oh and Happy Easter to all my Readers. mwah