3DXChat Community

Free Designs by THX

THX

ok its working now :)

I'll post something for you to get creative making rules for later. I have the M.I.L.F.S. (Members I Like Fuckind Socially) done. It just needs rules and gameplay devised. It is based on the concept of Sexpot, but like the Shared Pleasures (almost done with update) the idea was everyone on the inside or outside move all together, with the first team to collect MILFS to win. Real women on the inside and men, women, futa or lesbian on outside so everyone could enjoy it and not be uncomfortable. I just don't have much free time to devote to it right now.

M.l.L.F.S.

lUukVsS.png?1

vUdo5yL.png?1

kpnNIp2.png?1

I'm going to keep this as brief as I can. I simply do not have the time right now to develop this totally.

Game play still needs worked out. I was building this that instead of everyone waiting to take turns, this was a game where on a roll, all players on the inside or outside moved the same number of spaces together. It is more of a team based game originally designed for Men Vs. Women. Women were to be on the inside track and Men on the outside, but you could have lesbians on the outside, men, Futa etc.. I was hoping to wait for dice to be created by devs - but I doubt that now. This is just the game board. This is so anyone could drop it in one of their builds easily.

The idea was that each team tried to be the fist team to accumulate all the letters as a team to spell MILFS.  You would need an even number of players for inside and outside tracks to be most fair - but you don't HAVE to have an even number. Players would pick any sex spot to start from.  Max 5 Women on inside and 5 on outside as there are 5 sex spaces to get. (The other idea was that people just try and spread out and randomly pick a spot).

MILFS Wild: Land on this and a player could move to any letter needed. If they line up across from the other player - they can initiative the sex act and both would get the letter. If no one was there, they could hope someone llands there before their next roll.

Shower: Idea was that since there was two spaces in it, it is possible to have threesome or 2 pairs going at it for a letter. Initiate thought was if two members of same team were in and a member of another team entered, they would become a threesome and the two members of the same team would move around the board together till re-entering  shower and then they would move separately again.  This concept needs worked on cause there are problems to overcome.

Good luck.

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...

Q8h1bEq.png?13etgIwZ.png?1

u8cEVRS.png?1

ilolAqZ.png?1

Merge File

https://sabercathost.com/5pk6/Hot_tub_and_water_beds_only.world

Hot-tub, Water beds and Gazebo

(For builds)

Outdoor hot-tube with attached water beds and Gazebo. Water beds can be cloned and used as outdoor furniture.  Merge file higher in the air for easier merge into existing builds.

what do you mean by "merge them higher" ? we can't decide where we merge things. When we use "merge" option, the object appear where it was saved. If there is a big wall in our room where the object was saved in the builder's room, the object will appear into this wall. 

Or i missed a good option that would avoid me to search for hours where the object i just merged was saved by the builder lol

what do you mean by "merge them higher" ? we can't decide where we merge things. When we use "merge" option, the object appear where it was saved. If there is a big wall in our room where the object was saved in the builder's room, the object will appear into this wall. 

Or i missed a good option that would avoid me to search for hours where the object i just merged was saved by the builder lol

THX placed his build for us not to collide with our builds when we merge his file...! 

btw I found it in 2 sec

Edited by Rodin

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for sharing "H&F" world. I'm a lazy bone and a bad world creator.

This room is the best for me cause I don't like to see Exhibitionism Mental Illness at my sight.

Also it's the best place to merge with Voyeuristic disorder peeps in the wood.

Like throwing two birds with one stone.😁😁😁

snoopy giggles.gif

Edited by Sammy

• 3 weeks later...

The Masquerade

https://sabercathost.com/i0pk/The_Masquarade_9.23.19.world

Low prop count, quick load, updated version of the classic. Rework:

• Star bed incorporates the newest scripts.
  • Small dance floor above in winery basement
  • Names disappear when stepping off lower platform

*NOTE set ocean height to -7.5 meters or below

XnYyix1.png

NyigzpK.png

G1hcBeD.png

MIzi1TR.png

Edited by THX

On 9/29/2019 at 6:35 AM, THX said:

Might be time for a different host. Any suggestions other than Google?

THX,  Can you please reupload your maps which have been removed already from sabercathost, like Strippers and Ladders, Great sex race, Sexoween. In terms of suggestions I don't have those except Google Drive. I really enjoy this kind of game rooms, so looking forward to playing these games, thanks in advance

Edited by Sharisha

15 hours ago, Sharisha said:

THX,  Can you please reupload your maps which have been removed already from sabercathost, like Strippers and Ladders, Great sex race, Sexoween. In terms of suggestions I don't have those except Google Drive. I really enjoy this kind of game rooms, so looking forward to playing these games, thanks in advance

dJkOpqo.png

Must have deleted Strippers and Ladders. I am trying to update an older version for you and then I'll upload that and fix the other links.

Edited by THX
Pic added

BFDUbRo.png

Updated Strippers And Ladders

OK, here you go.

I've updated it a bit, but still kept it as basic and simple as it was. You can play the simple "first one to land on 100 without losing all clothes" or make it more naughty with your own rules. That is the reason I've left it simple. Kisha has some interesting rules. Maybe she will post or tell you them. 😲

Updates:

• Seating over looks game to make game focal point
  • Added three STEAL's to the board. (steal piece of clothing from any player)
  • Warmed the lighting
  • Spawn point far to right. Most wankers are to lazy to run the distance to bother your game.
Edited by THX

2 hours ago, THX said:

BFDUbRo.png

https://sabercathost.com/5qha/Strippers_and_Laders_10.05.19.world

OK, here you go.

I've updated it a bit, but still kept it as basic and simple as it was. You can play the simple "first one to land on 100 without losing all clothes" or make it more naughty with your own rules. That is the reason I've left it simple. Kisha has some interesting rules. Maybe she will post or tell you them. 😲

Updates:

• Warmed the lighting
  • Spawn point far to right. Most wankers are to lazy to run the distance to bother your game.

Thank you very much for uploading, wanted to ask what happens  when a player reaches 100 without losing all the clothes, does the game just end or the winner gets some kind of reward? I hope as well if you didn't delete other old rooms you will be able to fix the links for Sexoween and other maps which links have been removed from saberhost 

Edited by Sharisha

2 hours ago, THX said:

BFDUbRo.png

https://sabercathost.com/5qha/Strippers_and_Laders_10.05.19.world

OK, here you go.

Updates:

• Warmed the lighting

Dear THX,

you are a hero :)

Thank you so much!

Kitti

14 hours ago, Sharisha said:

Thank you very much for uploading, wanted to ask what happens  when a player reaches 100 without losing all the clothes, does the game just end or the winner gets some kind of reward? I hope as well if you didn't delete other old rooms you will be able to fix the links for Sexoween and other maps which links have been removed from saberhost 

In the mildest of versions, yes. First to 100 without losing their clothes wins.

I kept is basic because there are so many different ways to play. You can play where during the race to 100 if you land on someone they have to perform some type of action.  You can play based on senses.

• Land on someone 0n 1-20 and they have to so something involving "sight" (like the new female poses, do a certain dance, masturbate... etc. Anything with sight. '
  • Land on someone 21-40 Something involving Touch.
  • Land on someone 41-60 something involving Smell.
  • Land on someone 61-80 something involving taste.
  • Land on someone 81-100 something involving Sound (your naughtiest things resulting in moans or orgasms)

There are MANY MANY MANY ways to run the game, and the key as with all sex based games is to create sexual tension but ease them into it. For example, you don't want to have someone land on you at say number 5 and say just wanna fuck. You want a flow from mild to increasing naughty. Maybe by the time they are in the 90's they do wanna end the game fucking.

I suggest - as I often have  run it - that when someone lands on someone they have to miss one full turn of the person that landed on them in that action before both can move on. This game by nature is too fast for under 6 players, but maybe you want a fast game. All up to you.

I also suggest if you can get a neutral third party to use an online roller and roll for everyone when a player types ROLL. but there are other ways to do it also.

OH!! Also best to address the most uncomfortable things right from the start. If you're straight and only play with the opposite sex ask before game starts so everyone can respect each others limits and fantasy. Same with Lesbians and gays and if your not into Futas.  No one is every obligated to do something they don't like or want. I've run games for YEARS in RLC in the past and the respectful respect others .

Edit: I think we are going to Open Sexoween tonight and see if anything needs fixed and perhaps run a couple test games. It was built more than a year ago and things in the WE have changed since then.

Edited by THX

Stockade Of Punishment

https://sabercathost.com/i0Y5/Stockade_of_Punishment_Merge_File.world

Made for Sexoween game, but I thought maybe those into BDSM could find a use too.

High in the air on a flashing platform to find it easily.  Should be out of the way of most builds for merging.

Xh0iN9i.png

n8VAkdo.png

nRJMsED.png

4ERWfal.png

Edited by THX