3DXChat Community

Free Designs by THX

THX

May I ask a question THX ?

How i get rid of the usernames ?   

I build a night version of your room with a "Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolves" Theme and after saving the world file the names came back.

Is there an edit of the world-file after saving ?

1. Lower the water in the settings of World Editor. -50m should be more than enough (unless your going to need no names really tall).

2. Build under the Grid

3. Save

4. Go into your property after saving (leave world editor)

5. If the water level stays put.- your good to go. If it returns to grid level . Repeat steps 3 and 4.

1. Lower the water in the settings of World Editor. -50m should be more than enough (unless your going to need no names really tall).

2. Build under the Grid

3. Save

4. Go into your property after saving (leave world editor)

5. If the water level stays put.- your good to go. If it returns to grid level . Repeat steps 3 and 4.

I learned something new, thank you!

Four slightly different background versions. Delete the ones you don't want or modify colors.

Game Name: Naughty or Nice? Dice

Game type: Dice

Requires Rochi's dll and rolling 2 dice.

I've been meaning to get around doing this for ages.  I've heard people state they would like something they could add to their properties. Somethign they can play with just one other person, or a group of friends.

Game Mechanics:  Roll 2 dice. The first die corisponds to The first list of 6. The second die to the other list.

Example: "Rolling Dice! You rolled two dice - 1 and 3". So Describe.... something quick.  "I saw a guy cold 3 people at the club and was iggied three times under 5 mins.."

Example: "Rolling Dice! You rolled two dice - 4 and 1".  Direct player to do..... something with a role play. "sally and john. Sally is home alone with the door slightly opened in the shower and you're a stranger that she has been flirting with.sunbathing nude that lives across the way.. what happens? You have 4 mins. to act it out.

BTW,,, it can be as naughty or mild as you want. Making a player "do something oral" can be as mild as a peck on the cheek.

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...

nAAb7eB.png

rm4jjHi.png

Qh1f5ik.png

Ik0Fxr8.png

0JgEWkJ.png

Grow rooms of Queen Bitch. Extraction of compound Z extracted from the rare flowers of the Mexican Insanity Bush for mind control is part of her plan to add to the Meth flooding the city. So far, attempts to get the formula right has resulted in temporary treatable Paranoia by Dr, Howie Fitzinwell. Should Queen Bitch be successful, the city could fall under her control.

Hide & Fuck Meth City

https://sabercathost.com/hWqT/Hide_&_Fuck_2.1

I was asked to make something more couples oriented for Valentine's day.  Here is a preview.

Valentine's For Couples

Prelook. Coming soon.

Completion 80%. lighting and props left. Game board complete.

Game type: Couples/Lovers

How to play. Couples will move together. Interactions only occur between the couple. Must roll exact number to take one of three places. there are two possible paths to choose to complete the game. Your choice.

These should give a rough idea of what to expect.

zm7OHJG.png?1

5tnQnA9.png?1  KBNBe7T.png?1

mDwqOI6.png?1  l66wA6f.png?1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

Will you release the Valentines one? I'd like to play that with a special friend.

Sorry Maxx. At this time I have no plans on releasing it.

• 2 months later...

Seaside Pleasures

Original (below)
https://mega.nz/file/0YoAkJ4A#z8a5eAjP-IEE499BAbaHdd_9q4HnJ3uOK4sVhrHNUvE

Version 2:
https://mega.nz/file/UQ5UWBgA#ez-xogUUWXKILk85-W-GLP03IDqgmp3caxWZ2dQ87ic

Simple modern design, little place for the couple to enjoy time away or time with select friends. (yes, I should have taken time for better pictures). Also built to strip away it's surroundings and drop the house in your project wherever you wish.

Pink dots - indicate pool script.

Blue dots - bed script

58vQdQV.png?1  0C273Dh.png?1

EKbZEGQ.png?1

Edited by THX

Shared Pleasures

oHYftyV.png?1

Here is a WIP nearly finished. I read a discussion, about a desire for something swingers could play. I haven't had much inspiration lately to make much (and busy RL) but the discussion caught my attention cause it is so complex to make everyone do something at the same time. I don't remember the names, but this *MIGHT be something they are looking for.

All the rules aren't worked out, but I'm trying to create it as SIMPLE as possible. This is more about foreplay than sex with the emphasis on word play. After all, you could in theory fuck anytime without this. This is more about the build up.

How to Play: Each couple/team/friends etc.. Starts in one of the corner start squares.  Women using the pink lane will ALWAYS move TOGETHER all at the same time, just as the men/women using the blue lane will move clockwise ALWAYS together. Everyone will land on a like square the same time and do the same action. Example: Women roll a 3. All women would move 3 and all would land on CONFESSION the same time. No sex can occur till both teams have lost their clothing.   EACH woman   makes a CONFESSION before the other team of  men/women would roll and all move same time also. Or another example: Landing on "Something Standing" still clothed  -could be a hug, kiss, dance etc... (something non-sexual). If both lanes line up across from one another, then both must do the action together they land on. Should both teams be naked and land on a corner, then all proceed to bed with who they landed on the same "something laying" square.

More to come, but this is a quick overview.  Remind Gizmo we NEED dice added. Also, I've been holding back on finishing to see what all is in the new patch.

• 3 weeks later...