3DXChat Community

Free Designs by THX

THX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really love to see these games take shape in world. It would be so much fun to put on a party or event here. Its one of the best ways to get people together and enjoy a sense of community of some sort. However ... I think before this could be really recognized and fun to do room owners need the ability to boot out the trouble makers. 

I have really noticed an abundance of them in this world. 

• 3 weeks later...

2R9k8QY.png?1

Strippers and Ladders (2-10 players recommended)

(link coming soon. I want to host a couple test runs to make sure I have everything as it should be)

I was wanting to release this to when the ability to roll numbers in some way came along, but several have asked me to release it ahead of time.

What you need.

Game and a online dice roller for now. Use just one die. if you don't have a preference, here is an old flash one I've used for years.

http://www.e-beam.com/fileadmin/user_upload/misc_images/Flash_Tools/dice.swf

How to Play:

Until there is a dice everyone can see roll, I recommend designating one person, preferably a non player to roll for everyone. Players should know their place in the order and say "ROLL" when ready. Host then  rolls dice and player moves accordingly. Follow numbers. first to 100 wins.

Ladders: If player lands on the base of a ladder on EXACT roll. player may follow ladder up for a shortcut.

Slides: If player ends up landing on the TOP of Slide at end of roll, player must slide down Slide and lose ONE piece of clothing and continue on from there following numbers. Player never regains clothing.

Variations:

Mild: If players meet on same space plyers must do an action (hug, kiss... whatever you decide)

XXX: You don't need me to to tell you all the possibilities. Usually, the player going up a ladder that lands on another player or players is in charge of initiating the action. When a player slides DOWN a slide, the player or players they met on same space can initiate action.

fDsWRV6.png?1

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Oh, i'm mixed about the see through floor above. Delete it if you want.

Pro:  People can watch the game while above.

Con: sometimes gets in the way of flying camera angles.

I'm loving this!

Thank you THX. I have got them all. That captcha clicking - a thousand times - was annoying but I eventually got them.

If I wish to use any of them in my movies I will contact you to discuss it. Otherwise it's for personal enjoyment only.

Thank you!

Brett

2Gp4lC7.png

Sexpot
  There can be only one

Sex·pot

noun: sexpot;

a sexy person

What you need: Single standard die for rolling or online die roller.

Object: Collect all six sex letters (S.E.X.P.O.T)  to  become the Sexpot and cross finish line first.

Actions:     S - Seated Anal    E - Bed Sex   X - Oral Sex   P - Standing Sex  O - Threesome T- Foreplay

How to Play:   

Female ONLY inside. Male/Female OUTSIDE. Roll one die and move. Males move counter clockwise. Females move clockwise. Land on a space and do what space say.  Actions can only be done when an inside and outside player match up on the same action.  Last player to land on corresponding space chooses the sex action when not specifically spelled out. If a player decides to pass on an action with corresponding player, refusing player doesn't receive letter and loses one letter if they have any. Other player receives letter automatically.

Threesome: To win, all players need to have had one threesome. When two players line up on a threesome tile, players can invite any free player for threesome. That player will earn the letter along with the other two.

Give Flirt:   Give any player of your choice a flirt.

Tell Fantasy:   Briefly describe a real life or game fantasy you have or have had.

Sexpot:  Go to any needed position.

Edited by THX

• 3 weeks later...

The Great Sex Race

Object: Be the first couple/team to go through all the stages of a hookup from beginning to end and reach Orgasm (the end)  first.

I had a request for a more couple or partner oriented game. 

Based on "Horse Race."  Up to Six teams. Roll a one sided dice, whatever number comes up that team moves ahead one space and does the action they land on. Team reaching the end first wins.

2nhuoUm.png?1

pXwAcJu.png?1SZkuZ6H.png?1

Edited by THX

• 2 weeks later...

The Great Sex Race

Object: Be the first couple/team to go through all the stages of a hookup from beginning to end and reach Orgasm (the end)  first.

I had a request for a more couple or partner oriented game.  Here it is. Details coming soon.

2nhuoUm.png?1

pXwAcJu.png?1SZkuZ6H.png?1

That was very fun. Will you do it again?

• 3 weeks later...

Coming soon...

Release or STRIP

Recommended Players:  8-20.

Theme: Non sexual game play. Can be made sexual.

Two warring kingdoms have each captured the others princess. Rescue your princess without being caught and also tossed in the dungeon before they rescue theirs.

Should you succeed. She may become very very 'grateful.'

Object: Free the princess and all caught players and return to your territory safely.

How to play:

Black team dresses in black. White team dresses in white (for easier teammate identification). Each team designates a player as their 'princess' (or prince) and must stay as prisoner in other teams castle until a teammate successfully reaches them without being caught. The use of Cuddle determines if a player has been caught. If caught, you must surrender one article of clothing and wait as a prisoner till freed.

Each team is safe in their own territory.  Each team tries to cross the center line and make a run to the other teams castle to free the princess. Should you cross into enemy territory and be caught, you must go to the castle as a captive. No matter how many may be caught, a teammate successfully reaching the castle safe  - is safe, as long as they stay in that castle and may free all caught players.

GKJK5xj.png?1

Edited by THX

Nearly done. I really HATE writing in 3DX all this text. Anyone who feels the desire too feel free write them up big enough they can be read and i'll add them. Will try and do some game testing this weekend and release the following week if game play goes as expected.

ZTBCQZD.png?1

Sexpot

There can be only one

Sex·pot

noun: sexpot;

a sexy person

What you need: Single standard die for rolling or online die roller.

Object: Collect all six sex letters (S.E.X.P.O.T)  to  become the Sexpot and cross finish line first.

Actions:     S - Seated Anal    E - Bed Sex   X - Oral Sex   P - Standing Sex  O - Threesome T- Foreplay

How to Play:   

Female ONLY inside. Male/Female OUTSIDE. Roll one die and move. Males move counter clockwise. Females move clockwise. Land on a space and do what space say.  Actions can only be done when an inside and outside player match up on the same action.  Last player to land on corresponding space chooses the sex action when not specifically spelled out. If a player decides to pass on an action with corresponding player, refusing player doesn't receive letter and loses one letter if they have any. Other player receives letter automatically.

Threesome: To win, all players need to have had one threesome. When two players line up on a threesome tile, players can invite any free player for threesome. That player will earn the letter along with the other two.

Give Flirt:   Give any player of your choice a flirt.

Tell Fantasy:   Briefly describe a real life or game fantasy you have or have had.

Hello! When this game can be downloaded? If you want I can pay for the work, within reason of course)

Hey Volodya,

I've totally gotten side tracked from this. All That really needs changed is the 'Lose Turn.' I have been meaning to make it "SEXPOT" to increase game speed.

Sexpot:  Go to any needed position. 

I'll try to get the change made and a upload link up within the next 48 hours for yah. I'll update post #44 instead of making a new post.

Edit: I made the change and added the link to post  #44. You should be good to go.

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to your game. I really liked her. As I think, and many, too.

There is an online dice link to a pretty decent one in one of the first few links if you need one.

You will find game time varies depending on number of players (more tends to be faster in this particular setup as players land on corresponding places faster) and how on the ball the players are.

I'd also suggest only host writes in color. That way when you announce something players know what to focus on quicker.

Last thing. I'd also reccomend using something like notepad that you can keep updating as player get letters and you can copy and paste from. Ex.

Sue - S P , Dave - EX T, Lay - X. , Bill - PO , lisa - S. , etc.

Hope this helps.

Run a game or too and everyone develops a hosting style.

Edit: Oh, when making line up, go girl, boy, girl, boy... that way inside and outside move every other time.

I don't wanna run any of them but I really really really really reeeally wanna play them! If anyone is running one of these games lemme know!

If all goes as expected, may have time to run one this saturday around 9pm PST.

Which would you like?

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping you some love, THX. I really like your rooms and how you've come up with a kinda board game concept using them. If I ever did host a room I was planning on naming it "THX's etc etc" depending on what game I was gonna host, is that okay?

*just wants to make sure you get the credit if she did host it*

Anyway, keep it up, hun.

Just dropping you some love, THX. I really like your rooms and how you've come up with a kinda board game concept using them. If I ever did host a room I was planning on naming it "THX's etc etc" depending on what game I was gonna host, is that okay?

*just wants to make sure you get the credit if she did host it*

Anyway, keep it up, hun.

No need. But TY.

Host, enjoy, have fun with things. Otherwise it was a waste of time to make if nor used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...