3DXChat Community

Free Designs by THX

THX

Very great builds sir. I'll most definitely put at least one of them to use. It is a hard choice, cause I love both of them and unlike before the world editor we can't have two places open at once with one being private then one being public. Perhaps I'll shift usage around. Thanks for sharing sir.

Hi THX, I have downloaded and incorporated your bullet train with my nightclub. I just wanted to ask if this is ok with you as I want to open this room up some time, and with all the drama surrounding people stealing designs I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Very nice. Thank you.

Very nice. Thank you.

Oh, yeah NP. I put this up for anyone to use as they wish. No sense in building if the creation isn't enjoyed.

Thanks for the courtesy I do appreciate it. Makes it worth sharing even more.

I'll be releasing I Dream of Jeannie for anyone who wants a small sexy place soon.

I Dream of Jeannie

https://sabercathost.com/dwc1/Jeannie_Final.world

I find the concept rather sexy. To actually be able to go INTO Jeannie's bottle.

It's made for a very small group really. The area outside the bottle is really just background to be glimpsed from inside.  To keep it fast loading background detail you could not see from these distances has been limited.

Mod Ideas: I'd love to see where else Jeannie's bottle may have been. On the beach where it was discovered, Where she was imprisoned. etc... Many possibilities for this one.

b-gif-dance9p8y.gif4C7.gif?7959

Enjoy.

1gTC4wS.png?1

KL2zDAQ.png?1

5STQnzA.png?1

9eGdd7V.png

I Dream of Jeannie

https://sabercathost.com/dwc1/Jeannie_Final.world

I find the concept rather sexy. To actually be able to go INTO Jeannie's bottle.

It's made for a very small group really. The area outside the bottle is really just background to be glimpsed from inside.  To keep it fast loading background detail you could not see from these distances has been limited.

Mod Ideas: I'd love to see where else Jeannie's bottle may have been. On the beach where it was discovered, Where she was imprisoned. etc... Many possibilities for this one.

b-gif-dance9p8y.gif4C7.gif?7959

Enjoy.

1gTC4wS.png?1

KL2zDAQ.png?1

5STQnzA.png?1

9eGdd7V.png

One of the most funny ideas I saw :lol:

Really cool well done!

• 2 weeks later...

Star Room

https://sabercathost.com/hJhY/Star_Final.world

Deliberately minimalist sex room based build designed to keep visitors close together for maximum interaction. 

Lighting load time.

Room size  based on original 3DX Room approximately 2  1 1/2 times larger.

Theme: Sex, group sex, orgy

As always, alter or customize as you wish.  :)

5i1M3u2.png?1

rPY72np.png?1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2R9k8QY.png?1

Strippers and Ladders (2-10 players recommended)

https://sabercathost.com/hQaE/Stripper_and_ladders_Floor_Above_Final.world

(link coming soon. I want to host a couple test runs to make sure I have everything as it should be)

I was wanting to release this to when the ability to roll numbers in some way came along, but several have asked me to release it ahead of time.

What you need.

Game and a online dice roller for now. Use just one die. if you don't have a preference, here is an old flash one I've used for years.

http://www.e-beam.com/fileadmin/user_upload/misc_images/Flash_Tools/dice.swf

How to Play:

Until there is a dice everyone can see roll, I recommend designating one person, preferably a non player to roll for everyone. Players should know their place in the order and say "ROLL" when ready. Host then  rolls dice and player moves accordingly. Follow numbers. first to 100 wins.

Ladders: If player lands on the base of a ladder on EXACT roll. player may follow ladder up for a shortcut.

Slides: If player ends up landing on the TOP of Slide at end of roll, player must slide down Slide and lose ONE piece of clothing and continue on from there following numbers. Player never regains clothing.

Variations:

Mild: If players meet on same space plyers must do an action (hug, kiss... whatever you decide)

XXX: You don't need me to to tell you all the possibilities. Usually, the player going up a ladder that lands on another player or players is in charge of initiating the action. When a player slides DOWN a slide, the player or players they met on same space can initiate action.

fDsWRV6.png?1

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Oh, i'm mixed about the see through floor above. Delete it if you want.

Pro:  People can watch the game while above.

Con: sometimes gets in the way of flying camera angles.

Edited by THX

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...