3DXChat Community

Your best in game introductions!

Linky

For those new to the game and for those seasoned, welcoming new members into our growing community...

How do you make your the initial contact / first message ! Give us your best tips! Romantic or platonic is welcomed!  :lol:

I usually just dance and people talk to me... Rarely do i make first contact.  

I like when people act human. Act like themselves. No macho stuff, No cavemen pickup pervy stuff or Holier then tho attitude. . leave your ego at the door and make me laugh or smile.  :) Just be normal..

Personally I like the old favourite

"Hey baby want to fuck"

Honestly, makes me melt everytime

Ahh getting straight to the point hehe! I will admit that is one funny way to approach someone! It's funny when people get slapped ingame or something for it, makes it even more hilarious! :)

When I talk to a man ill say " How's it hanging " and if they respond to me saying "limp and to the left" then I want to know more ;) 

When I talk to a woman ill say " Hi sweetie Im Cat I like your profile " then proceed to telling them what I like in their profile 

here some free advice if you profile says I Love 3dxchat your not going to make many friends so you should just hang out with the sexbots in your room  :D

Guest Cassidy

I ususally ask people a question they can not answer no to ^^

And if they are rude back I tell them to fuck off :-P

I usually say hi or give them a shout out on their excellent dancing. And well sometimes a random hug...right Linky :)

That may not be appropriate for everyone but ..gee it can make a smile. Respecting Boundaries is important.

I don't think you have much to lose with just saying hi and seeing what happens. I met quite a few newer players who say they appreciated the greeting to make them feel welcome.

Hey there I like your shoes wanna fu.... Nope, that goes on the nope train that passes through nopeville on the way to nopetown :D

I tend to be slightly shy so I usually go Hi I'm Mike, but then it's obvious, you are pretty.... Uhhhhh....

And then flail around from there :P

Or I just go Hi I'm Mike I like your profile and work from there :) Or I sit quietly and wait for a reply to my funny profile :D

Aren't you just supposed to cold partner the hot chick you spot, invite her to blow you in the middle of the dance floor and then send angry PM's when she refuses?

That's what usually happens to me. ;)

My god, we've been doing it all wrong all this time!  :o

When I approach someone - I'll usually read their profile, go with a greeting then start talking to them about their profile, the game, how they are doing, etc, with an assumption that even if it doesn't lead anywhere (which I don't always want it to), then at least I've got a chance to talk to someone interesting, make a friend. I'm kind of shy so an interesting profile is needed for my curiosity to overcome my shyness.

That said, I will approach "I Love 3dxchat" people on the assumption that they're new, probably a bit confused and might like some help. Once you've been playing a little while I think it's your duty to help out newer players, so I don't really like Cat's comments, as most of them will just be newbies.

If you want me to have no interest in you as a person, cold me, hug me, call me any misogynistic term (sl*, bi*, wh* anything like that), suggest you have a big member, go with wanna F* or some variant.

I'm a human being deserving of respect, treat me like one and I'll melt, but I won't have sex the first time I meet you.

Most of the time if I approach a guy it is done through a small RP or a strip tease. The RPies can be as simple as running my finger from one shoulder to the other as I walk behind him, but more descriptive, and leaving a smile behind to linger. Most of the time this I do this to see how well he RPies back. 

Woman are sightly different as honestly it is very rare I approach one.

Well, for new people, or any people at all, I'd say the best thing to do (except for all the stuff mentioned above) is to write something in your damn profile. MOST people will read your profile before anything else, if it has nothing interesting in it or doesn't give anyone an idea of what/who you are/want you're not very interesting. But most of those who use the forums already know that and stuffs. 

Well, for new people, or any people at all, I'd say the best thing to do (except for all the stuff mentioned above) is to write something in your damn profile. MOST people will read your profile before anything else, if it has nothing interesting in it or doesn't give anyone an idea of what/who you are/want you're not very interesting. But most of those who use the forums already know that and stuffs.

On the flip side of this if people start a convo with me and clearly haven't bothered to read my profile then you've already got a mountain to climb to convince me you actually want to get to know me. Rather than just making a perfunctory prelude to an invite after the "hi, how are you?"

Is that a tepid invite?

I'm sure most guys and gals here are the same...

• 2 weeks later...

I may not be the right guy to listen to, but don't use cheesy pick up lines. Read there profile comment on that, or something going on life, or in game life. Ask how there day's going, if they like the game, where there from, stuff like that. For example hear's one thing I said to someone when I was at the beach, she was laying under a char *Hello. Mind if I sit here? What are you doing? I see don't like the sun huh. Are you a vampire?*