3DXChat Community

In game bullying

Blackstar

i thought i should bring this up and get it out there guys ...

Yesterday i saw another case of one person been room stalked and group bullied till they logged , This goes after a group of ppl buillied jixy into cancelling here account 

let me make my feeling clear on this .. Bulliying under no circumstances or at any time is in any way acceptable in this game we all come here for fun .. we get enough crap in RL to also get it here ... 

if you have a problem with anyone there is a block button USE IT PLZ 

to the ppl who did the actual bullying .. i hope your proud of yourself for doing this .. you feel good ? taking your own hang ups  and other bagege out on other ppl do you feel important now ?

sad little ppl that you are ..im disgusted with it ... 

the point is as this game gets more popular and more ppl sigh up there is the increased chance this will keep happening .. and will cause us to loose good friendly ppl due to a bunch of morons 

i would like to know what you guys think in general plz ?

What does public think?

Well lets see first do we need topics like this? Bullying and scamming have been discussed to no end here. There are plenty of topics on this and similar issues.

bottom line. 

Ignore list while buggy it works well enough to prevent bullying. 

It is clearly against rules in any social game. So what are you doing? 

1. TAKE screenshot of people.
  2. TAKE screenshot of chat logs.
  3. Left click person > report.
  4. Write anything related to report as much as proof as you can.
  5. Left click their avi again to put person or people to ignore.
  6. ???
  7. Never see them again until they buy new account.
  8. Repeat.

I am just sorry if someone is bullied to quitting then that person doesn't know how to use ignore feature. 

if you have a problem with anyone there is a block button USE IT PLZ

Your friends should take note of your advice.. There are loads of threads about bullying, poor behaviour towards others.. take a screen shot of any bullying, report and block.. Simples..

Its a sad fact, but this is the internet and its not going to go away..

That is the problem with online games Blackstar, every online game will always have some kind of bullying it is a sad thing to witness even more so be the victim of it, but as the developers say on the rules if someone is harrassing you in game for no reason block them and report them ingame with a screenshot of the chat and the devs will take it from there and ban their account. No one under any circumstances should be bullied out of playing a game never! I have had people approach me in game calling me an attention seeker and try to bully me but I just gave them the finger and blocked them its as simple as that.

For anyone who has had the problem in this game with bullying or may do in the future please remember, screenshot it, report it and block them. Then let the devs finish it off and ban them, never stay quiet about it or let it happen and even to the point of cancelling your account this should not happen, so ladies and gents read this and take matters into your own hands.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

It is awful, it shouldn't happen but sadly it does.

As always with these threads

Screenshot

Iggy

Try to forget and enjoy yourself

Done

People are people.

You get the best and the worst that there is to offer.

Only option is ignore the bullies, report with screenshots and pray for an action from support.

What can we do ?

All sit around and have group therapy ? turning into flame wars like every other topics like this one ? Or take this into ingame fights, people taking sides and making everyone feel uneasy on game ?

These have been discussed over and over, we know it happens, but one need to be smarter and get past it, cause that's the only thing that can be done about it. Everyone does or say stupid things from time to time, I do it too lol... but with time I've learned to get past it, it hurts but you only feel the pain that you allow yourself to get.

What else can do we ? Throw names, find those and give virtual slaps ? To what use ? morons will be morons...

Others have said it before, Report/Ignore... Clean your game from your disturbances....

Dicks? Dicks in grade school, dicks at the office, dicks at the funeral. Dicks rule the world. Welcome to reality. Sadly. You can try to keep things under control but they rule over all and will continue to harass people. Just life.

I hope Jixy will come back. I have not talked to her beyond saying hello to her, but it's sad to hear that a group had driven her away from the game. For the individuals of whom was involved in doing the said bullying. Shame on you. You should know better. This isn't grade school (And even if it was, there is no excuse). We're all supposed to be adults who, at the end of the day, respect one another. It doesn't matter if the 'bullying' was friendly teasing or not.

Such sad news about the bullying.  i love this game and enjoy the great friends i've made so far.  I've not had any problems whatsoever but that doesn't mean there aren't any.  Again i'm so sorry to hear this happened.  If I do happen to see this happen i will quickly report anything bad i see happening and speak up for whomever is being bullied. *sharpens knives*

I have learned from one of your own Ariana to adopt a pretty simple policy when it comes to Bullying, drama, or anything else on this comunity =) Treat me we and I Treat you well, disrespect me, spread rumors, or otherwise try to hurt me in any way and I just click ignore....and report you, after i turn you into a buttplug first =)

But, all kidding aside...if anyone's ever dealing with bullying and needs someone to talk to, or someone to hang out with and make em giggltastic I am here for you all =) thanks for letting me be a part of this community, and family. I hope to become friends with you all and see where this goes

Also I leave you with some Memes :) cuz why not?

32569538.jpgdrama-meme-generator-ignored-drama-today7ef7929f89cac97592e405c2ec989918513109c454817320434711210_jxppgazf_f.jpg?w=220&h

I haven't seen much drama here in the game yet.. tidbits here and there... best thing to do is... IGNORE and move on... I leave with you with a quote "letting someone get to you is like them living in your head rent free" 

This sums up every person in the game that tries to be a bully...

keyboard-warrior.jpg

Remember that a bully is only as strong as the crap he/she feeds on. They only bully because they get a reaction and because they are having success. If you let them win, they will win. I know it can be extremely tough to ignore them when they are attacking you or going the underhanded and cowardly route of spreading crap about you and there are a few that do that. The thing is you have to ignore them because when they get nowhere they will either try harder making them desperate or they will give up and unfortunately move on to the next target and then it becomes a rinse/repeat case. It is also like an ego trip for them and they seem to get off on it, but whatever floats your boat. Essentially what I say stands, they are a bunch of cowards and the only way they can feel fantastic is when they are belittling, hurting or trashing somebody. It speaks volumes for the kind of person they are that they have to do it. On a scale of 1 to Glee they are “The Young and the Restless” class drama whores.

A little off topic but when they spread rumors it is quite sad that some believe them and socially shun that person, and it would be preferential if they took what anyone said with a grain of salt because chat logs can be edited, images can be photoshopped and opinions can be influenced. There are always 3 sides to a story… the one, the other, and the truth. The last one is the hardest to ascertain and presents quite the conundrum for the users of this game when they are confronted with said bully spewing crap about somebody, or the user being bullied.

Sad thing is this happens in ALL Virtual Worlds, I have been in many and I see it everywhere.

BoT: Confront the bully if you see fit, but best course of action is to Report, Ignore and move on.