3DXChat Community

Time to reduce the number of Avatars we can use down to one

XxDavexX

I believe we should have the one avatar, I mean why do we need more , as we are but one person, We would have the option to set up as male or female , but we shouldn't be able to be both ..........sorry guys , but this is my opinion not everyone's and I thought I might throw it out there for people to discuss

Ok. where to start?

Lets see. How about here ->

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/456-why-multiple-avatars-per-account/

We have this big topic about it. Please read it

I don't think there's need for more discussion both sides have been covered to no end. It was discussed over and over again.

But in my opinion...

1 avatar per account sure? What's stopping people buying more accounts? IP locks doesn't work believe me.

I know so many people here who have more than 6 characters and multiple accounts.

All you will do is take choice from RP players which mean killing longevity of this game for them. And scum will be still scum with multiple accounts.

And yes I have 3 characters. Riela as the one I am always on and 2 for RP which both have my name in their profile.

Anyway end of my rant sorry.

Please read that topic. Both sides have been discussed to no end.

Edited by Riela

But but but the end had to end or we can't call it the end.

Unfortunately this topic has been flogged well past the horse dying, and perhaps the Devs can merge this into the other thread. Personally though I have 2 Avatars and I need both so I shall disagree :) Mikey and djMiKeY so I need more then 1. Ok let's merge and be done :D

I may be selfish too Erika , but this wasn't comment on anyone that does the right thing in here , more so just that maybe soon we will have to go back to one avi per account to accommodate a perceived influx on people who could join  the game in the future , I know I have friends with different opinions to me , and I am sure they will still be my friends for time to come , because true friends will always have differing opinions and will always respect that fact

3 avatars per 1 account... I use one avatar but never thought about this, one time i had second avatar, I see no reason to do only 1 slot for an avatar to one account, it's just a game sex adult chat everyone plays for fun. as for me I do not care how much a player is using avatars, even though all three plays

If you really want to beat dead horse over and over again at least let this topic die and bump old one with 5 pages since it actually have useful discussion related to this from both sides.

We don't need 10 topics every week about same issues over and over again.

lets-beat-that-horse.jpg

We don't need 10 topics every week about same issues over and over again.

I think it could equally be said that we don't need people thrashing threads they don't like, either. If you're no longer interested in this topic, don't read the thread. It's as easy as that.

In every single internet forum it was always rule that you have 1 topic about 1 problem not 10 of them.

Why continue discussion here instead of topic that is located just half page down and actually have lots of useful information from both sides that new people can read and then voice their opinion?

If this forum had proper moderation this topic wouldn't exist already. Since it would be merged it into other one.

It's not trashing its simple request to not spam forums and creating same topics over and over again or if you do and someone link you original with all the talk you move there.

While yes I dislike this topic because everything was said 100x over and over again which you as one of oldest members still around should know. I also try to help community to find useful info which is not to be found in this one. It's simple just compare posts in this topic where most people are sick of it to the other one that actually have well formed arguments from both sides.

But that's my last post here. I added useful info to this topic which is more than I can say about rest. I am just going to automatically assume that people who continue in this topic are doing it for the sake of arguing instead of actually discussing the pros and cons of 3 avi / account feature.

Link to Jola original topic with actual discussion.

In every single internet forum it was always rule that you have 1 topic about 1 problem not 10 of them.

Oh, get over yourself, Riela. :P You are looking for drama with comments like this. Not everything is the same in every Internet forum, and it is ridiculous to use that as a rationale.

In almost every online-game forum that I have ever participated in, eventually you reach a point where the veterans whine about the newbies raising well-worn issues. It's a very common phenomenon. And the best way to solve this problem is with a well-organized and and well-written FAQ that addresses such common issues. This forum has no FAQ and the forum itself is only loosely organized, with plenty of topics are that not of interest to everyone.

So if you want to address this issue by suggesting that it's time for us users to work together to create a nice FAQ, then I am on board with that idea.

But if all you are gonna do is whine and trash other people's threads, then you are just making drama. Stop it, please.

I can't see any attempts of thrashing a thread here. Riela simply states that there is already a 5 page long thread on this very subject and it would be easier for everyone interested to continue this discussion there instead of spreading it out across multiple threads. It makes it easier for everyone wanting to discuss this matter, it's as simple as that.

There's no need to overanalyze what someone says and make it into something it's not. 

... .... .... ....... ..... ... ....Hey guys?.... ..... .... ..... ............................................................................. ........................................................... ............................................................................................................Have you seen my pants?