3DXChat Community

Desires and needs list for members that want a builder to do a custom build.

MsCarpeDiem

Hi forum members Tauri a skilled builder gave me this idea to make a thread for members to list their desires and needs for a specific build that they seek a skilled builder to do or help them with. Builders can then choose if they want to build said custom build for them, provide them with a build file copy of what fits their desires and needs, and overall be able to offer their services to other members wanting skilled builders for specific projects if they so choose. At the same time it could provide people in game with more places to visit and for other builders to have inspiration in trying to build something just as nice if not better. Thanks Tauri for the idea and all of your help.

you need to look around and talk with the room makers. 

I myself already do that, but sometimes some builders aren't willing or simply don't have the time between doing builds for themselves. However I made this thread not so much for just me, but for anyone wanting to find a builder for a specific build and any builder that wants to help others with their talents and skills. Thanks for the advice Rob I do appreciate it greatly.

I was wondering if anyone could do a Christian Grey home, complete with BDSM Red Room of Pain, I know its a big project that is why Im asking one of you amazing builders for it, I have always wanted one and would love to see what you come up with. Thanks so much! Candy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=0w__Vct-mc4