3DXChat Community

answering message

shorty

When I answer a private message and want to paste a photo in that message, only thing I can find is a link. Can somebody please tell me where the upload photo link is please.  Now in this message there is a place at the bottom to attach a file. I would think if you want to answer a private message from somebody and you want to attach a file or photo you could. :angry:

Short

If you use the forum attachment system, you will be limited to 200mb (approx). Meaning once that space is filled, you won't be able to upload anymore, unless you delete the previous ones from "Manage attachments"

lHQfNjG.png

But, if you delete a picture from there, it will no longer appear to the persons you sent them to, or the forum posts you have made, so I don't recommend that option if you want those pictures to remain active.

As Fairy has suggested, use imgur (or any other picture hosting web services).

https://imgur.com/

If you use imgur : 

1/ On Imgur, click "new post" to upload your picture

2/ Once uploaded,  right click on the image and press "copy image link"

3/ Click the "image" button on forum

knvoJqq.png

4/ Paste the image link in the "Image properties" popup, then ok.

zk5tGn1.png

5/ Et voilà

lqAYnbc.png

Ps : always use the direct URL of the pictures you want to post, otherwise they will not show. If you use an incomplete or wrong URL, it will show like this : CefNL6Z.png

Ah use Lightshot or Imgur for the odd report coz reports don't wike Lightshot neeeeeeeeeeeee neeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Lightshot is kewels coz ya printscreen and ya get an overlay to crop add squiggles n sich then options to save on ya H/D that's hard drive :P or copy da link ready to wamaloo into a pm and ya niftiness and wit are ready to be seen.

Ah especially like talking a snappy of Navigationally Challenged Noobs or Old timers that walk into you with a mile of space to go thru and moonwalk on ya bunnz fo 5 minutes. The added hand drawn black glasses and cane and a caption "Ah cant Navigate fo Sheet" is mah main use fo eets but I'm sweet like that's :P

Anyways good luckins with eets and have a Merry Chrissmiss WOOOHOOOOOO!!