3DXChat Community

simon

@Lorance, personally ,I don't think you need the taking aim and crawling animation the way you roleplay snipergirl in game, just ask Sarah Connor, she will tell ya how well trained you are and how she wanted so hard you being part of rebels against skynet cyberdine.

post-5159-0-40508800-1442050308_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-19546700-1520478462_thumb.jpg

@Lorance, personally ,I don't think you need the taking aim and crawling animation the way you roleplay snipergirl in game, just ask Sarah Connor, she will tell ya how well trained you are and how she wanted so hard you being part of rebels against skynet cyberdine.

Hahaha! I still miss SarahConner in game!  :lol:

Small beach filler from me! A Sandcastle! Forgive me if it's not as good! I did my best there! :lol:

d4e9814f95.jpg

Download it here!

As always it will be in a blue box! Have fun with it! ^_^

If all you awesome creators don't stop putting out awesome stuff I'll have to expand my home and beach. Lol

Keep it coming.

Thank you all for sharing.

If you guys have something in mind and want to see it designed, you can tell me, and I will see if I can make one and share it, I just feel relaxed lately and I can make some stuffs if requested, as long as people would like to use them. There will be no estimated time though, so no promises, I will do my best when I can though.

If you guys have something in mind and want to see it designed, you can tell me, and I will see if I can make one and share it, I just feel relaxed lately and I can make some stuffs if requested, as long as people would like to use them. There will be no estimated time though, so no promises, I will do my best when I can though.

WOW! Ty Laurence! gimme gimme gimme this:

DCD-MAY142233-CA_55ac798a-30cc-46a5-a20a

No joke!!!! Left eye living room and right eye dancefloor ! 

Would be nice if you have time enough ^_^ !