3DXChat Community

Servers crashed....again

MichaelSins

Jeez guys !

Give the devs a break !

This is a game no ? So it won't kill you to go and play something else the time they do repairs or updates.

Anyway, it's indeed a worldwide game, so there's always a primetime somwhere. I only agree that if possible they could give a warning. But no harm done to the man if they don't...

So stop wining...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oenBvTNnjsU/hqdefault.jpg

Jeez guys !

Give the devs a break !

This is a game no ? So it won't kill you to go and play something else the time they do repairs or updates.

Anyway, it's indeed a worldwide game, so there's always a primetime somwhere. I only agree that if possible they could give a warning. But no harm done to the man if they don't...

So stop wining...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oenBvTNnjsU/hqdefault.jpg

Theres difference between primetime in atlantis and primetime in largest playerbase.

I been here 4 years and I can pretty much say what i think and i think devs have way too much break

Sorry LaylaK but I disagree.

We are paying customers who want to play when we want to play.

Maintenance on a weekend, hmm, this downtime doesn't feel right.  

It's good they have a message up at the login screen but please, maintenance or server issue?

and yes, yay, it's back working

The "just a game" rhetoric is tired and unhelpful. We may not be a large community, but the "game" is also a social platform. Would people not complain if Facebook or Twitter or YouTube, etc. went down without warning? Those don't even require a paid subscription, and some people don't have time to play much other than weekends (whatever their timezone).

We'd be far more inclined to give the devs a break if this wasn't a recurring issue and they simply communicated with the player base.

Oh, the server's back up? Right. Everyone have a great night, then -_-

for some of us who worked hard during the week to select tunes to play for our audience this evening is a major blow, it could have been handled if at least a warning would have been given,  just like every other online game does before maintenance, and you think that after 5 years this is the least they could do before shuting down the servers, a simple warning 60 minutes ahead.

for some of us who worked hard during the week to select tunes to play for our audience this evening is a major blow, it could have been handled if at least a warning would have been given,  just like every other online game does before maintenance, and you think that after 5 years this is the least they could do before shuting down the servers, a simple warning 60 minutes ahead.

Its hard for everyone..dj or not; but dont throw it out of proportions. The world did not come to an end because of this small server breakdown. Your playlist is not lost and can be used another time. And remember, a DJ is not a cook (even some might think they are); he is just the waiter: And your meal didnt get spoiled! :)

Je crois savoir que l’équipe de maintenance est en Europe centrale. Alors, s'il s'agit bien d'une maintenance et non d'un message type, je dois dire, en hurlant intérieurement, que faire une maintenance un samedi soir est assez incompréhensible.

Chère équipe technique, s'il s'agit bien de cela, voulez-vous bien brancher les cerveaux plutôt que de débrancher les serveurs... !

ever stop to think the server issues are just crashes? why is it everyone just assumes every one is planned . servers go down, its what they do. if you dont believe me do some research, 3dxs server is down far less then most others. Join the 2k community and then come back after a month, you will be worshiping these servers

Others being worse makes things not better here. - Just to say.

well actually just goes to show you every server has problems. expecting a server to never crash is like expecting a city to never have any crime, its day dreaming and not based on cold, hard reality.   Kind of difficult for them to warn you if server is down if they have no idea. 

Uhm, I don't think so. Maybe that is true for game servers but was the server for this forum ever down? I never saw that. Linux servers and meanwhile also Windows servers tend to run pretty stable and most downtimes are scheduled and announced maintanance issues. So if it is only game servers the conclusion is either the enginge (Unity here) or the game itself or both have some major software issues and we all the the now long time nit fixed 3DX bugs. I experienced failing servers but that have been hardware defects.

Don't get me wrong: I do not say there are no downtimes, I do not say there are nor failures but I am thinking of the amount of failures.