3DXChat Community

World Editor Ideas

Sentra

I thought I'd make a topic to post ideas for new worlds / rooms that could now possibly be built with the new World Editor. I haven't had time to play with the new editor yet, but I'm really excited based on what I've seen on the forums so far. I started to think about ideas of what I might build, and at first my mind was sort of blank. That got me thinking that maybe some talented builders out there might be looking for some new ideas... so post them here! I'll start!

Enchanted Forest - I have wanted this in 3dx for so long. I don't think this one needs specifics.. lots of room for creativity and personal twists!

Spaceship - like, a big one. Like the Millennium Falcon, Starship Enterprise, the Serenity, etc.. Like with cabins and a bridge and stuff! And a dance club too maybe! Either docked in some big docking bay or floating in the middle of space!

Haunted / Spooky Mansion - Like a really good one now.. with a graveyard next to it and a spooky forest... gothic architecture mansion / manor.. maybe a basement / dungeon.. with lots of mist and dim lighting.. (night time mode might need to be fixed for this).

City Intersection - Just one city intersection.. maybe a couple parked cars or cars waiting at lights.. traffic lights.. maybe a nice park on one corner.. maybe a bar / club on another corner. I'm picturing tall buildings like a downtown area, with the street level accessible by people in the "room". Maybe the spawn point is the corner store.. Idk!

Anyway, that's all I have so far. I think these could be really cool and I'd be happy for anyone to build their own versions!  ^_^

Spaceship - like, a big one. Like the Millennium Falcon, Starship Enterprise, the Serenity, etc.. Like with cabins and a bridge and stuff! And a dance club too maybe! Either docked in some big docking bay or floating in the middle of space!

Haunted / Spooky Mansion - Like a really good one now.. with a graveyard next to it and a spooky forest... gothic architecture mansion / manor.. maybe a basement / dungeon.. with lots of mist and dim lighting.. (night time mode might need to be fixed for this).

As a Mass Effect fan I ALWAYS.. ALWAYS wanted to see Afterlife night club to be made in 3dx, I loved that place too much in the game, and I believe it's possible to be made now with the new world editor!  :lol: 

Here is how the "Afterlife" Night Club looks like in game:

Speaking about Haunted Mansions.. hmm We need to make a 3DX Resident Evil remaster! and if we can see zombies on it too.. OMG! I will just need to dress up like Jill Valentine!

I thought I'd make a topic to post ideas for new worlds / rooms that could now possibly be built with the new World Editor. I haven't had time to play with the new editor yet, but I'm really excited based on what I've seen on the forums so far. I started to think about ideas of what I might build, and at first my mind was sort of blank. That got me thinking that maybe some talented builders out there might be looking for some new ideas... so post them here! I'll start!

Enchanted Forest - I have wanted this in 3dx for so long. I don't think this one needs specifics.. lots of room for creativity and personal twists!

City Intersection - Just one city intersection.. maybe a couple parked cars or cars waiting at lights.. traffic lights.. maybe a nice park on one corner.. maybe a bar / club on another corner. I'm picturing tall buildings like a downtown area, with the street level accessible by people in the "room". Maybe the spawn point is the corner store.. Idk!

Anyway, that's all I have so far. I think these could be really cool and I'd be happy for anyone to build their own versions!  ^_^

I like your idea <3 <3 <3

There are too much stupid SEX room atm.

Long term players need more foreplay than instant f---k room.

I don't pay much attention about quickie players + Keyboard trolls over here.

P.S. For Spaceship environment, need Zero Gravity for making some terrific love....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Well you have opened Pandora's box with the World Editor... ROFL

So  let's get some software or suggest software to build outside and then upload what we built. This will help free up resources  on your server

and make it easy to build things. So is there a software package I can get to do this????

I like Tropical Islands with Tropical Homes and want to work on something without being logged in.

Other wise create a sand box so we can build and save our builds.

Shorty  (name doesn't mean something else either) :P

I believe you are complaining about it as being a graphical issue, which should be posted HERE.

It's not a graphical issue , in night mode we see like during the day without need of any light added . So yes , THE NIGHT IS TOO BRIGHT lol

i like the ideas so far i have built a castle with water fall behind it and made most of the thing like plate of food and dragon statue and fire place for it. but i would love to see water texture that looks like rushing water. i came from a game called chat house and one thing they had that i really like was called a picture wall it was a wall where we could upload our own pictures to it could handle jpeg and gif files and they made the user responsible for the rights to use the pictures. i love to have it as i have my own art that i like to put up in my rooms. and would love to change color of the furniture we already have. and need more cloth textures, carpet texture, mirror and more metal texture like silver and chrome. more lighting like wall lights all styles, lights that can have color changed. working doors would be great. more effects block with rain, water falling from like a faucet. texture like tree bark, well that is all for now that i can think of i have a castle and a club the are called  (The Black Castle) and ( The Dragon Club) i have one open most days. feel free to drop by.

I saw the owners of the hotel revere make falling water coming from the showers in the bathrooms using the steam/smoke animation upside down, maybe stretch a few of them wide upside down and place them over a huge rock with another layer under that using a thin slice with the water texture on it.

That's what I did for the room file I gave away for the shower and then in my home.  Nothing like a nice steaming shower. ;)