3DXChat Community

Happy 5 Years Anniversary

Gizmo

There is one more thing I will like to talk about is the problem of changing dresses in the 3DXCHAT. Today I went to the 3DXCHAT YATCH Room and decided to change my clothes, for that I had to leave the room and enter into the EDITOR section to change my apparels. This is very annoying stuff because there was a melodious song being played on the yacht and I had to quit the room, and when I returned the song had already changed. So, feel that there should be a BAR somewhere in the corner of the screen like we have bars for different dances, sitting & lying poses and sex poses, where all the outfits must be listed and we can click on them and change our dresses when we want to.Yes, there is one bar that shows outfits at the bottom down below but it shows the dresses we are currently wearing not all the dresses. Also, I would like to see the introduction of "SAVED OUTFITS" concept in 3DXCHAT.  Some games have this bar already, I have been to one of them where you have a nice bar on the side showcasing the dresses you have in your inventory. 

Screenshot_1_zpssqywm8yk.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...