3DXChat Community

Happy 5 Years Anniversary

Gizmo

1st post since idk when - stop || no time at all atm and a lill late... as usual and that 4 shore - beeing or cuming late, must be from [the half woman in me ] laughs || hitten the road again now, so only a quicky post with some pigs,a eh, only 4 pics inbetween, and 1 simple gif making... but that now took way, way to long now actually as intended, planed, need and or wanted - to be atleast not that redicioulsy late... as i am that now, lol!! cyas rather sooner then later also LIVE ingame and or inhere @ forum again || #fullyfullstop #plus #selfheadshot

5-in-5-hands-20101024044758-e13148522251

5th-ANIVERSARY-celebrations-hd-ping-file

5876297_orig.jpg?id=114847692

menu_onthisday_up.png

PS:

unnamed_small.jpg?id=114853257
TO SAY:

giphy.gif

Anniversary-5.jpg

After 5 years of the release of 3DXChat & also my 5 year in 3DXChat,

i want to say thank you very much to the complete 3DXChat Dev Team & Community Members! 

I was very happy after the release of the Minecraft Editor ^^ about to see where 3DXChat goes now with this new amazing feature! 

Now we have all rights to build very nice Masterpeaces, so i looking forward to build my own "The Madness of Cracks" World! 

...after i have check up, how it works with this new feature.  :) 

In this Sense, i wish all a good time at 3DXChat

to build nice worlds and wish all too a nice christmas X time!

Greets DJxCracks! (_)✌

xeu8lshh.jpg

PS: Sry i had only letters to create some words so, i call it only XChat!  :P 

ƬĤƐ Ѡ❤ŔĿD ƐDĪƬ❤Ŕ ĿᗩƇҠS ƬĤƐ F❤ĿĿ❤ѠĪᑎƓ FƐᗩƬƱŔƐS:
1. FĪŔƐ ѠĪƬĤ❤ƱƬ SṖĿĪᑎƬƐŔS
2. ѠᗩƬƐŔ ѠĪƬĤ❤ƱƬ ƬĤƐ FƐƐĿ
3. ᑎ❤ ßĪŔDS Ƭ❤ DƐƇ❤ŔᗩƬƐ ƬĤƐ SҠĪƐS
4. ᑎ❤ FĪSĤƐS F❤Ŕ ƬĤƐ ѠᗩƬƐŔ
5. ᑎ❤ ѠᗩѴƐS ❤Ŕ F❤ᗩᗰ ƇŔƐᗩƬĪ❤ᑎ FᗩƇĪĿĪƬY
6. ᑎ❤ ѠĪᑎD
7. ᑎ❤ ѠᗩƬƐŔ DŔ❤ṖĿƐƬS ❤Ŕ F❤ƱᑎƬᗩĪᑎS
8. ᑎ❤ ᗰ❤❤ᑎ ṖĤᗩSƐS
9. ᑎ❤ ƇĿ❤ƱDS
10. ᑎ❤ ❤ƱƬD❤❤Ŕ ƓᗩᗰƐS Ƈᗩᑎ ßƐ ᗩDDƐD 

We need props of fishes and birds, especially when using them in the beach locations. WORLD EDITOR is great stuff, but still, it lacks plenty of things. One of them are the patterns which are lacking in variety. Also, we need to have a lot more options for props. At least in sections where we have televisions. We need XBOX as well. Must add an auto prompt feature that will help us to decide where to put the piece that the structure will look awesome. WORLD EDITOR needs to be more user-friendlyWhile I was reading the forum I found that there was a request to introduce HARMONY in the coming versions of 3DXCHAT. I personally feel that 3DXCHAT can be lot more fun if a few good poses and clothes are added and along with it some pieces of jewellery. It is extremely surprising for me to see that 3DXCHAT had not till date introduced an earring. Earrings are significant parts of ornaments. 

Earrings are part of those jewellery items that a woman simply cannot go without, as it clearly depicts their character and style and are as much part of a woman as her handbag or makeup are. A woman just cannot imagine getting dressed up without a pair of earrings, and it can be a very good idea as a gift if you are uncertain on what type of jewellery item to purchase. You will find earrings in all sorts of shapes and sizes, designs and materials, so at times it can be difficult to choose, as the choice is so extensive. The metals change as do the stones, which can be diamonds, topazes or birthstone. There is also a wide range to choose from in costume jewellery, which can be very attractive. You can easily match costume jewellery with the way you dress and can really enhance the overall look of a womans apparel. 

Of course diamond earrings are every woman's dream, as they are at once exotic, elegant and go with simply everything. Whether they are simple earrings or more intricate ones, they will always have a stunning effect. Diamonds go well with everything, from casual wear to evening dresses.

Diamonds are not only perfect; they also carry a lot of significance, especially if you offer them as a gift to a woman. So if you are considering buying a gift for a very special woman they diamonds are your best choice as they make the bond between you and the woman stronger.

Today's business and working women also prefer to wear earrings than any other jewellery items, as they are much more practical for they do not get in the way of their daily chores and work. They are easy to wear while at work, as, unlike rings or necklaces. However, the earrings worn by working woman are not formal all the time. In general working, women do prefer costume jewellery as it is more practical and can be changed often.

Guest RosieKalifornia

Happy Birthday ♥

Now World Editors are all well and good for those with the time and understanding (of which there are many, creating some awesome spaces) but I'm a simple soul who'd just like to have some fun with my breasts but there's just not the anims are there?

It's so breastist.

So please, some action for titties!

And more girls clothes.

Keep it simple now you got that complex stuff out of your systems  :)

@setthepuppiesfree  #releasethetwins

Happy Birthday ♥

Now World Editors are all well and good for those with the time and understanding (of which there are many, creating some awesome spaces) but I'm a simple soul who'd just like to have some fun with my breasts but there's just not the anims are there?

It's so breastist.

So please, some action for titties!

And more girls clothes.

Keep it simple now you got that complex stuff out of your systems  :)

@setthepuppiesfree  #releasethetwins

Yes, I do agree with it completely. We need poses with boobies especially tit fuck and breastfeeding. Men usually demand adult Breastfeeding. As far as playing with tits is concerned well, I am not quite sure about that, but yes poses like Breast Friends, The Titillating Tease, The Golden Globes, The Ta-Ta Tease, & Tit Fuck are must!!!

Screenshot_4_zpsvd9xvs8z.png

Screenshot_5_zpszifpnoxg.png

Screenshot_6_zpscwtaa3ln.png

Screenshot_7_zpscny4ktc3.png

Screenshot_8_zpsf7t56ffw.png

And these sex positions: Dolphin, Hero, Frog, Glowing Juniper, Plough, Peg, Kneel, Cross, Deckchair, Lustful Leg, Squat Balance, Magic mountain, Propeller, Bandoleer, Fan, Rowing Boat, Suspended Scissors. The poses department needs an upgrade badly. There are so many water bodies in 3DXCHAT with water surrounding the beaches and water in our rooms in the form of pools. But we don't have a single water sex positions and surprisingly nobody is noticing it either. We should have Water sex positions like THE SEA HORSE, or HOT TUB HUG. The SEAHORSE can be put on the beaches while the HOT TUB HUG in our pools 

Screenshot_2_zps7mtipt5q.png

Screenshot_3_zpswwpw1qz6.png

4-way poses sound terrific and i am all for more poses so i support this, but if the straight people get a 4-way before the gay and lesbian community even gets one single 3-way i will be right pissed off. :-)all

I think it is more important that we focus on getting more poses and it's accessibility. I have been to games where you can access poses easily. I like the concept of having a pose Library instead of poses coming to life when we click on types of furniture. This would improve the accessibility of the poses to a great extent.  We can divide the pose library into various sections like say for example 1-on-1 sex poses, 3-on-3 sex poses, and so on and so forth. And if that is not possible I think a pose editor will much better where people will have the freedom to align the poses in the way they want them to be and make them compatible with pieces of furniture. But Poses Library is a must. And be it lesbian, gay, bisexual or straight, the pose library will be beneficial for all of us.

Screenshot_1_zpsnqwu5sst.png

Also, it must be noted that there is a big shortage of good clothes and makeup facilities in 3DXCHAT. While creating an AVATAR we must have different choices available to us, because with just 5 face types everyone looks the same. Like for instance, there is no option for long flowing hair. Also, there is no "EARRINGS" and also no "WAIST CHAIN". There is also no "EYESHADOW". Besides when the boob size increase many clothes show a minute tearing on the sides when we in the sit1 pose. The same thing happens when your butt size increases with the bottom wear. These are something that we try to control but we cannot. The game operates on the global platform but dresses are confined more or less to the STATES. I feel that we must have more power when it comes to customization of our characters so that we all look different as we really are. 

Screenshot_2_zpsoe57hjk4.png

Also, we must have the feature of BODY PRESETS, which will help us to edit our bodies better, and more like the ones we possess in real life. There are games which have already taken the initiatives and it is kind of saves time because boob size, waist-to-hip ratios etc, are already done and everything increase or decrease in a synchronized manner rather than individually increasing or decreasing them as in 3DX EDITOR, which means if I increase the slider of "BODY PRESET 1" the changes flow through the whole body and I don't have to adjust each slider individually to get a perfect body. I think this is a concept that should be incorporated in 3DXCHAT as well.  When we create cyberbabes details do matter and cannot be ignored.

Screenshot_2_zpsdznxjzqt.png